Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Which do you prefer ?
Alpha Androstenol
Beta Androstenol
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Androstenol Verses Beta Androstenol
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
223 thanks in 164 posts

RE: Alpha Androstenol Verses Beta Androstenol
01-31-2010 4:20 AM

Bella Wrote:I like Alpha Androstenol but only to a point. I'm not a Spaceland kinda gal so I don't like to over do it. At more than 30mcg, it's too buzzy for me and I don't enjoy the feeling.

I don't need Alpha Androstenol to loosen my own lips, I do fine there. I do like the way it gets others going and the openness it provokes but often find the mindless chatter that goes with it drives me nuts and before too long I want to flee from them....and like Dr. Frankenstein, I only have myself to blame.

I only use spaceland of high amounts of Alpha Androstenol at parties. I dont drink so I can get that high loopy goofy feeling from that and still be the designated driver LOL

Bella Wrote:And I freely admit to using it as a tool in order to successfully ferret information from others while they don't even realize they're telling me...lol.

Works like a charm to. I have had people tell me some pretty interesting things while effected by b-nol. :laugh4:

Selva Wrote:Now, I do like Beta Androstenol too! It's really powerful stuff which is why I don't wear it often. It's pretty extreme, sometimes people want to be closer to me, some get cuddly which is nice, others say the weirdest things, and others just get plain nasty lol! I like wearing it in a specific situation

Nasty mean or Nasty fresh Mrgreen

Tisha
01-31-2010 4:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mmadisonfun1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

02-05-2010 11:40 PM

AHHHH my whole message disappeared! Here goes the second try (this time I will copy it in case it happens again yay for copy paste!)

I like A-Nol. I use this phero the most out of everything I have. I also do well with Instant Openess Smile

I like the b-Nol for the effects on other people. I personally do not get along with the B-Nol, MX340, Instant Honesty or Come Talk To Me. So it's not a great situation. If I want to use it I will apply it to the back of my neck or back top of my head to try and not be affected so much but it still happens. If the B-nol didn't give me effects I don't like I know I would wear this way more often. I really do like the effects from other people, but isn't worth it to feel the way they make me feel.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 11:42 PM by mmadisonfun1.)
02-05-2010 11:40 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
316 thanks in 104 posts

02-05-2010 11:58 PM

B-nols much for the same reasons Bella goes into:

A-nols seem to create the chatter monsters which drive me insane .... and at least the conversations with B-nols seem better ... lol.
02-05-2010 11:58 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 62 posts

02-06-2010 1:07 AM

(02-05-2010 11:40 PM)mmadisonfun1 Wrote:  AHHHH my whole message disappeared! Here goes the second try (this time I will copy it in case it happens again yay for copy paste!) I like A-Nol. I use this phero the most out of everything I have. I also do well with Instant Openess Smile I like the b-Nol for the effects on other people. I personally do not get along with the B-Nol, MX340, Instant Honesty or Come Talk To Me. So it's not a great situation. If I want to use it I will apply it to the back of my neck or back top of my head to try and not be affected so much but it still happens. If the B-nol didn't give me effects I don't like I know I would wear this way more often. I really do like the effects from other people, but isn't worth it to feel the way they make me feel.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
02-06-2010 1:07 AM
OldSpice
Noobsauce

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

02-28-2013 3:38 AM

Quick question. Can you mix the two together to a certain ratio? And if so what's is suggested
02-28-2013 3:38 AM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1505
Thanks received:
821 thanks in 457 posts

03-01-2013 2:35 AM

Love Potion has 2 combos. 1 is True Confessions at 70%/60% b-nol to a-nol- and TMI at 80%/20% b-nol to a-nol and both are heavy on the conversation/spill the beans side.
I've worn TMI with other blends to enhance conversation socially and at home for bonding with my hubby. The heavier the b-nol the more likely you'll be to have people share things they may have normally kept to themselves...good or bad...but you can off set that by using b-nol as a compliment to other blends or, if you're looking for the right ratio of b to a, adding more a-nol until you find the response you're looking for.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-01-2013 2:35 AM
Thanks given by OldSpice, AlternativeGirl
OldSpice
Noobsauce

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

03-01-2013 2:50 AM

Awesome you're the best I purchased a bottle of A and B a-nols ill report back soon
03-01-2013 2:50 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1505
Thanks received:
821 thanks in 457 posts

03-01-2013 12:52 PM

Today I'm wearing Like A Magnet! (a-nol & cops) and BAM! (b-nol & cops), both from Love Potion. I have it a little heavier on the B-nol side but I'm using them to compliment another blend called Teddy BB.

I think you'll have a good deal of fun experimenting ^_~

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-01-2013 12:52 PM
Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 142
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 226 posts

03-01-2013 1:15 PM

Hi All,

Is there any truth to Alpha Androstenol inspiring jealousy in others?

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
03-01-2013 1:15 PM

OldSpice
Noobsauce

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

03-01-2013 3:51 PM