Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Androtics and restocking
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
219 thanks in 162 posts

RE: Androtics and restocking
04-22-2010 7:08 PM

Quote:Do you know for sure that we won't see any Instant Sexiness/A till mid May? I'm sooooo frustrated. This is unbelievable. Do they just not have the ability to get what they need to provide these products?? Crazy!!

Thats what Jasmin posted in the forum over there. Steve chimed in with his opinion and said he doesnt see it happening till late May. I cant say if they will get them sooner or not. Usually they will say May and you wont see anything until a few months later. They buy them in bulk from US labs. Since they order such large quantities it takes a little longer then just ordering them in small amounts. If they didnt order on time before they ran out that would put them behind. Then once they get them they have to dilute them and bottle them because they come in dry form so that takes a while. Then they have to make up the mix batches . They only have a few techs there so they are busy filling orders for things they do have in stock and mixing between that.

Well you can hold off on the copulins. The current Instant sexiness doesnt have them anyways. The rest is easy. You can try what I mentioned in oil form and its like $29 bucks. If you want to change it to spray its another $15 bucks for the kit and she includes everything including easy detailed instructions. You dont have to get the P74 but hell I would while its in stock. Its one of the best molecules and I stocked up on lots of it. Great for bonding and attentiveness. Its a lot like EST. You dont mix that with the other product just layer it over or under them.

Tisha
04-22-2010 7:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

pherohooked
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-22-2010 7:33 PM

Thanks so much for the great information! You have been very helpful and somewhat of a (cue the drama) lifesaver. Wink I'm going to try the oil with the P74. I think I can work with oil...just a few drops at pulse points, right? Not too complicated. ha!

Now, what do copulins do? I didn't realize that the Instant Sexiness (not B, I use A) didn't have copulins.

Thanks again, so much!!
04-22-2010 7:33 PM
pherohooked
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-22-2010 7:56 PM

...I'm just absolutely tiring you out, I'm sure. But answers are not the easiest to find and you really know your stuff. As far as P74, what mcg is recommended (or how many sprays are recommended)? The higher the mcg, the more money but the "To Go" sprays never last very long.

And also, do you know if the MX135 series offers any of the same benefits of Instant Sexiness? I have some of that, but it seems like it makes me intimidating more than desirable.

Thanks for any help you can provide. Smile
04-22-2010 7:56 PM
TotallyTwisted
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 6 posts

04-23-2010 2:46 PM

(04-22-2010 5:14 PM)Tisha Wrote:  I suggest popping on over to Love Potions. They have some really good mixes there and they cater to women more.

Here is a link to the pheromone page

The closest I have come to Instant sexiness A is Dominance potion which is 3/4 down the page. I use this with some P74 and copulins and its great. P74 is in stock and you can get copulins either at Love potions or Love scent.com.

Now it is in oil form but if you like spray better travel down to the bottom of the page and she sells a converter so you can turn your oil into a spray. Once you add it all up it comes out to about the same price as a 30 ML bottle over at Androtics as long as you get your copulins over at Love scent.

If your interested in Instant sexiness B then try "heart and soul" plus P74 . You dont need to add copulins to this one its already in there.

Actually, the two new blends from Love Potion, Leather and Lace, are really close to the effects you get from TAL and TAH.

And, the ladies at Love Potion will mix them up for you in alcohol base, D5, or oil (DPG). They will even do a DPG/alcohol mix so that you get diffusion with better staying power. They will fix them up however you like, so you don't have to do-it-yourself, if you're not comfortable with it.
04-23-2010 2:46 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks received:
219 thanks in 162 posts

04-23-2010 2:53 PM

(04-23-2010 2:46 PM)TotallyTwisted Wrote:  Actually, the two new blends from Love Potion, Leather and Lace, are really close to the effects you get from TAL and TAH.

And, the ladies at Love Potion will mix them up for you in alcohol base, D5, or oil (DPG). They will even do a DPG/alcohol mix so that you get diffusion with better staying power. They will fix them up however you like, so you don't have to do-it-yourself, if you're not comfortable with it.

Whooo Thank you for the info TT. I havent tried the new ones yet. They sound great.

Tisha
04-23-2010 2:53 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks received:
219 thanks in 162 posts

04-23-2010 2:58 PM

(04-22-2010 7:56 PM)pherohooked Wrote:  ...I'm just absolutely tiring you out, I'm sure. But answers are not the easiest to find and you really know your stuff. As far as P74, what mcg is recommended (or how many sprays are recommended)? The higher the mcg, the more money but the "To Go" sprays never last very long.

And also, do you know if the MX135 series offers any of the same benefits of Instant Sexiness? I have some of that, but it seems like it makes me intimidating more than desirable.

Thanks for any help you can provide. Smile

Nope your not tiring me out Smile

I would get 20 mcg with the P74 this way one or two sprays will do it.

MX135 series is also out of stock I believe. I would not say its like Instant sexiness although it attracts attention. It sort of makes you the center of attention, The fun loving cool party girl mix.

Tisha
04-23-2010 2:58 PM
pherohooked
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-02-2010 10:47 PM

I really appreciate all your great suggestions! I received and have used "Dominance" these past two days....I think it's great! Still excited to see some Instant Sexiness back in stock, tho Smile

I wanted to go ahead and try copulins now. I went over to both love-scent.com and the Love Potions websites to find some to purchase. I think you mentioned love-scent would be best. However, it's a little confusing with their naming of the products.

Are all the copulins mixed with a scent or can I buy them as just copulins? Do you know the name of the copulins on love-scent that would be best to buy to combine with my other pheromones (like Openness and Dominance)??

Thanks again, so much!!!
05-02-2010 10:47 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks received:
219 thanks in 162 posts

05-03-2010 1:31 AM

Hi

I am so glad you like dominance. Its one of ther first phero products they made and they just get better.

Love Potions sells Essence of Woman both without a scent and with scents as well as in different pheromone formulas. Its oil based though.

Love Scent sells Essence of Woman under the name Essense of Women which is the origonal pure cops formula. Its not oil based and mixes well with both my oil products and my alcohol ones.

Love Scent does sell a few cop products like Passion Copulin Concentrate but its to mild for most women and we prefer the pure stuff.

Tisha
05-03-2010 1:31 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
264 thanks in 360 posts

05-03-2010 11:57 PM

(05-02-2010 10:47 PM)pherohooked Wrote:  I really appreciate all your great suggestions! I received and have used "Dominance" these past two days....I think it's great! Still excited to see some Instant Sexiness back in stock, tho Smile

I wanted to go ahead and try copulins now. I went over to both love-scent.com and the Love Potions websites to find some to purchase. I think you mentioned love-scent would be best. However, it's a little confusing with their naming of the products.

Are all the copulins mixed with a scent or can I buy them as just copulins? Do you know the name of the copulins on love-scent that would be best to buy to combine with my other pheromones (like Openness and Dominance)??

Thanks again, so much!!!

I just wanted to add that you can get the OCCOs (heavily scented cops) @ Love Potion in spray form (alcohol based) & your choice of 3 different strengths. If you don't know what scent you like they also have them in (oil based) 1.5 ml vial samle packs containing every 'flavor'. The LAMs & BAMs are also available in this style of sampler packs. Paradise7.org has the pure copulin concentrate(1 or 2ml), but that's strictly for mixing!
05-03-2010 11:57 PM

DssMaster
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 4 posts

05-04-2010 4:34 PM

(04-22-2010 12:24 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

Sorry I need to scream. Not one decent womens product is in stock over there. Not One!!! Both Instant sexiness products are out. MX135 is out MX274 are out. TAH is out. You have MX300 but that lost its appeals when they took the copulins out of it plus it more for work. They have nothing and I read a post that they probably wont be restocking till the middle of May.

Now while this annoys the shit out of me, I can wait years before I need to buy anything because I am fully stocked. But I feel so bad for the new ladies over there in the forum. There is nothing for them there and no one can tell them where to go to get good products because your not allowed to talk about it. So they ask and there posts sit unanswered.

I cant tell you how many times I received long PM's when I was Mod there about using the Neiman Marcus business model. If you dont have it then send them where they can get it. They preach one thing and do another and it bugs the hell out of me. Dont get me wrong I love Androtics. I love Both Jasmin and Steve. I just dont love whats happening over there.

There is a poor women in there now looking for help who had to resort to pherlure. I can tell her it sucks but I cant tell her where to go to get what doesnt suck without getting banned.

I can only conclude they are trying to go out of business.

Ok I am done venting thank you for your time LOL

Tisha

I feel the same way as you do Tisha, perhaps you even remember me sending you PM's to you as well as SteveO and Jasmin, and others, about getting many of the top products back in stock. The ones I've been asking so much about are RAW Power, MX203, and the new Instant Female Magic replacement A2, which I have heard so many good thing about. I was told that it was going to happen now on April, and it's already May and nothing, just endless excuses.

Only wished the makers of Primal Instinct made an improvement so that it would mix better with other products (as in the case of making the WKM#1 & KRM#1 mixes) and reduce the instant OD factor so many people experience. In such a case I would not bother going after RAW Power, and since the WKM#1 & KRM#1 mixes have gotten great results from just about any race of women, it would eliminate the need for me to get other products such as MX203 and Androstadienone /A2.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 4:35 PM by DssMaster.)
05-04-2010 4:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  P´s and T´s restocking Pagodeiro 41 2,316 01-17-2012 9:39 PM
Last Post: SeriousSmile