Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Androtics and restocking
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 173
Thanks received:
303 thanks in 145 posts

RE: Androtics and restocking
04-22-2010 9:47 AM

(04-22-2010 9:45 AM)pherohooked Wrote:  you can't even tell where to get Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman )) from? if not, that's just really really sad!!! Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman )) is like the main shit in our world!

(04-22-2010 12:24 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I can only conclude they are trying to go out of business.

NO WAY!!!!

Going out of business!?? Ahhh! Hope that is not true. I am a new member here...came from PheroTalk. Actually recommended by Tisha! Smile My member name there is "kaygeejo" I'm thinking about having to buy Pherlure b/c I experienced mild results with that (I'm female...my name can be deceiving). Any suggestions on something comparable to Instant Sexiness A? That gave me the BEST results. Love it!!!
[/quote]

Some of the women here have had very good results from the products from Liquid Alchemy Labs as well as Love Potions Pheromones. Both are listed in the phero reviews sections. Shy

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-22-2010 9:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 53 posts

04-22-2010 9:52 AM

(04-22-2010 9:45 AM)pherohooked Wrote:  Going out of business!?? Ahhh! Hope that is not true. I am a new member here...came from PheroTalk. Actually recommended by Tisha! Smile My member name there is "kaygeejo" I'm thinking about having to buy Pherlure b/c I experienced mild results with that (I'm female...my name can be deceiving). Any suggestions on something comparable to Instant Sexiness A? That gave me the BEST results. Love it!!!

Welcome to the forum pherohooked!!

Meh, I'm not a fan of pherlure myself, it seems too expensive for such a low concentration, but hey if it worked for you that's awesome! Smile we're all different

Instant A is awesome! You could try "leather" from Love Potion (I've never tried it but a friend has told me that is kind of gives the same strong/sexy vibe)...

Or, if you can be able to make your own mix. Get yourself some TAL, TAA, Alpha-androstenol from androtics (they seem available now), EST and Essence of Woman from Love-scent. And mix together and it should be a bit similar to Instant Sexiness/A I think. I'm actually going to give this a try myself, I'll let you know how it goes once my credit card bills are paid LOL! Smile
04-22-2010 9:52 AM
pherohooked
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-22-2010 10:00 AM

(04-22-2010 12:24 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

Sorry I need to scream. Not one decent womens product is in stock over there. Not One!!! Both Instant sexiness products are out. MX135 is out MX274 are out. TAH is out. You have MX300 but that lost its appeals when they took the copulins out of it plus it more for work. They have nothing and I read a post that they probably wont be restocking till the middle of May.

Now while this annoys the shit out of me, I can wait years before I need to buy anything because I am fully stocked. But I feel so bad for the new ladies over there in the forum. There is nothing for them there and no one can tell them where to go to get good products because your not allowed to talk about it. So they ask and there posts sit unanswered.

I cant tell you how many times I received long PM's when I was Mod there about using the Neiman Marcus business model. If you dont have it then send them where they can get it. They preach one thing and do another and it bugs the hell out of me. Dont get me wrong I love Androtics. I love Both Jasmin and Steve. I just dont love whats happening over there.

There is a poor women in there now looking for help who had to resort to pherlure. I can tell her it sucks but I cant tell her where to go to get what doesnt suck without getting banned.

I can only conclude they are trying to go out of business.

Ok I am done venting thank you for your time LOL

Tisha

Hi Tisha:

I tried to email and PM, but I'm too new to this forum Smile I'm "kaygeejo" from Pherotalk. I wrote a thread about Instant Sexiness/B and Instant Sexiness/A being out of stalk and my desperation about that fact!! ha! I actually think I have the best results with Instant Sexiness/A.

I have tried Pherlure before and like I said, it's just okay. It seems geared towards men, but (my name can be deceiving...I'm female) I tried the female version with minimal results. Nothing like Androtics products.

Can you recommend a product that is very close to the effects of Instant Sexiness A (or even B...they are both better than some junk out there I've tried).

Thanks SO much for inviting me to this forum!! And I'm really concerned about our suspicions of Androtics going out of businessCry haha. Hope that is not true. I need to stock pile like you!
04-22-2010 10:00 AM

Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 14 posts

04-22-2010 10:48 AM

I sell some TAH, but till now nobody wants to have it!

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
04-22-2010 10:48 AM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1298
Thanks received:
1511 thanks in 706 posts

04-22-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:I have the best results with Instant Sexiness/A

I have had some excellent results with three sprays of Instant Sexiness A and a drop of Alpha 7 , it was great until the Instant Sexiness/A ran out.
I also have Instant Sexiness/B and it just does not perform like the Instant Sexiness/A , at the time i used Instant Sexiness/A it did have copulins in its formulation, i dont know if it still has cops included in the more recent Instant Sexiness/A.

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
04-22-2010 12:21 PM
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

04-22-2010 3:56 PM

(04-22-2010 12:24 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I can only conclude they are trying to go out of business.

Or maybe they are phasing out the women's products Confused

Man, I wish I had bought the full bottle of Instant Sexiness/A when I had the chance.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2010 3:56 PM by Pirouette.)
04-22-2010 3:56 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 53 posts

04-22-2010 4:31 PM

HOLY F*CK. Forgive me for swearing, but I'm in utter shock!

I just mentioned about TAL today and there was 7 left in stock and I was thinking ah well, I'll make an order sometime later tonight after school.

And guess what, I went to make an order it went *poof* it's all gone now. Wow, talk about intense...
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2010 4:31 PM by esmeralda.)
04-22-2010 4:31 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
219 thanks in 162 posts

04-22-2010 5:14 PM

(04-22-2010 10:00 AM)pherohooked Wrote:  Hi Tisha:

I tried to email and PM, but I'm too new to this forum Smile I'm "kaygeejo" from Pherotalk. I wrote a thread about Instant Sexiness/B and Instant Sexiness/A being out of stalk and my desperation about that fact!! ha! I actually think I have the best results with Instant Sexiness/A.

I have tried Pherlure before and like I said, it's just okay. It seems geared towards men, but (my name can be deceiving...I'm female) I tried the female version with minimal results. Nothing like Androtics products.

Can you recommend a product that is very close to the effects of Instant Sexiness A (or even B...they are both better than some junk out there I've tried).

Thanks SO much for inviting me to this forum!! And I'm really concerned about our suspicions of Androtics going out of businessCry haha. Hope that is not true. I need to stock pile like you!

Hey there (((((kaygeejo))))))

I am so glad you found me. I knew if you googled pheromone and my name it would lead you here. Big Grin Just for the record I never mentioned Pherotruth on the PT forum. Just mentioned google and my name LOL

I dont think they are wanting or planning to go out of business, I was just very frustrated, They are the top pheromone company on the net in my opinion but my concern is if they dont start keeping the basic stuff in stock they will lose a lot of people and its a possibility. In this economy you have to stay on top and give the customer what they want. People dont like to wait months for things and they will find it elsewhere.

I would normally just give you alternative that you can mix with the molecules over at androtics but they dont have any of the ones in stock we need. Both TAL and TAH are out and that is the basis for Instant sexiness as well as a few others needed. That's what is so frustrating. I went to reply to your post and checked the store and was like "you have got to be kidding me" I couldnt even help you with there own stuff over there and I could not talk about other products.

I suggest popping on over to Love Potions. They have some really good mixes there and they cater to women more.

Here is a link to the pheromone page

The closest I have come to Instant sexiness A is Dominance potion which is 3/4 down the page. I use this with some P74 and copulins and its great. P74 is in stock and you can get copulins either at Love potions or Love scent.com.

Now it is in oil form but if you like spray better travel down to the bottom of the page and she sells a converter so you can turn your oil into a spray. Once you add it all up it comes out to about the same price as a 30 ML bottle over at AD as long as you get your copulins over at Love scent.

If your interested in Instant sexiness B then try "heart and soul" plus P74 . You dont need to add copulins to this one its already in there.

We have a list of companies right here in this section where we review different products and since we are not affiliated with anyone we can discuss them freely. More then half of us are long time users and have tried most products on the net so join in and have fun and if you have any questions just ask.

Selva Wrote:you can't even tell where to get Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) from? if not, that's just really really sad!!! Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) is like the main shit in our world!

As long as you only talk about the Essence of Woman from Love scent you can. They like Love scent and Bruce probably because they dont see him as a threat. Not from Love potions though even though the same man makes them. You just cant talk about any company that they dont like or they feel is inferior to Androtics unless your saying there stuff sucks then you can mention them LOL I dont blame them because they do spend a lot of advertising and the forum is a big part of that it just makes it hard to help people.

Terri Wrote:at the time i used Instant Sexiness/A it did have copulins in its formulation, i dont know if it still has cops included in the more recent Instant Sexiness/A.

No they have not had copulins for 2 years now so its not in any of the products including Instant Jerk.

Tisha
04-22-2010 5:14 PM
pherohooked
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-22-2010 6:16 PM

(04-22-2010 5:14 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Hey there (((((kaygeejo))))))

I am so glad you found me. I knew if you googled pheromone and my name it would lead you here. Big Grin Just for the record I never mentioned Pherotruth on the PT forum. Just mentioned google and my name LOL

I dont think they are wanting or planning to go out of business, I was just very frustrated, They are the top pheromone company on the net in my opinion but my concern is if they dont start keeping the basic stuff in stock they will lose a lot of people and its a possibility. In this economy you have to stay on top and give the customer what they want. People dont like to wait months for things and they will find it elsewhere.

I would normally just give you alternative that you can mix with the molecules over at androtics but they dont have any of the ones in stock we need. Both TAL and TAH are out and that is the basis for Instant sexiness as well as a few others needed. That's what is so frustrating. I went to reply to your post and checked the store and was like "you have got to be kidding me" I couldnt even help you with there own stuff over there and I could not talk about other products.

I suggest popping on over to Love Potions. They have some really good mixes there and they cater to women more.

The closest I have come to Instant sexiness A is Dominance potion which is 3/4 down the page. I use this with some P74 and copulins and its great. P74 is in stock and you can get copulins either at Love potions or Love scent.com.

Now it is in oil form but if you like spray better travel down to the bottom of the page and she sells a converter so you can turn your oil into a spray. Once you add it all up it comes out to about the same price as a 30 ML bottle over at Androtics as long as you get your copulins over at Love scent.

If your interested in Instant sexiness B then try "heart and soul" plus P74 . You dont need to add copulins to this one its already in there.

We have a list of companies right here in this section where we review different products and since we are not affiliated with anyone we can discuss them freely. More then half of us are long time users and have tried most products on the net so join in and have fun and if you have any questions just ask.

This is great! Thanks so much for getting back with me. Smile My only concern is the whole mixing process...buying all the separate products and mixing them. I just don't know how to do that and worry that I would end up with mixed results because I can't get it right. I can barely get the amount of sprays (1 spray, 3 sprays, etc) with the Androtics. I checked out the copulins and it seems if you don't know what you're doing you could end up smelling horrible. Plus all the extra stuff to buy to make perfume. Confused Can get pricey and confusing for someone like me Smile

Do you know for sure that we won't see any Instant Sexiness/A till mid May? I'm sooooo frustrated. This is unbelievable. Do they just not have the ability to get what they need to provide these products?? Crazy!!

Selva Wrote:you can't even tell where to get Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman )) from? if not, that's just really really sad!!! Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman )) is like the main shit in our world!

As long as you only talk about the Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) from Love scent you can. They like Love scent and Bruce probably because they dont see him as a threat. Not from Love potions though even though the same man makes them. You just cant talk about any company that they dont like or they feel is inferior to Androtics unless your saying there stuff sucks then you can mention them LOL I dont blame them because they do spend a lot of advertising and the forum is a big part of that it just makes it hard to help people.

Terri Wrote:at the time i used Instant Sexiness/A it did have copulins in its formulation, i dont know if it still has cops included in the more recent Instant Sexiness/A.

No they have not had copulins for 2 years now so its not in any of the products including Instant Jerk.

Tisha
04-22-2010 6:16 PM
pherohooked
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-22-2010 6:19 PM

Hey there (((((kaygeejo))))))

Now it is in oil form but if you like spray better travel down to the bottom of the page and she sells a converter so you can turn your oil into a spray. Once you add it all up it comes out to about the same price as a 30 ML bottle over at Androtics as long as you get your copulins over at Love scent.

Quote:This is great! Thanks so much for getting back with me. Smile My only concern is the whole mixing process...buying all the separate products and mixing them. I just don't know how to do that and worry that I would end up with mixed results because I can't get it right. I can barely get the amount of sprays (1 spray, 3 sprays, etc) with the Androtics. I checked out the copulins and it seems if you don't know what you're doing you could end up smelling horrible. Plus all the extra stuff to buy to make perfume. Confused Can get pricey and confusing for someone like me Smile

Do you know for sure that we won't see any Instant Sexiness/A till mid May? I'm sooooo frustrated. This is unbelievable. Do they just not have the ability to get what they need to provide these products?? Crazy!!
04-22-2010 6:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  P´s and T´s restocking Pagodeiro 41 2,316 01-17-2012 9:39 PM
Last Post: SeriousSmile