Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Androtics Restocks
Jedi_Nights
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 6 posts

Androtics Restocks
09-03-2010 11:41 AM

Cruise on over and take a look in the Store Announcements.

They have P93, 97, 100, 103, 106 and more.
09-03-2010 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
192 thanks in 153 posts

RE: Androtics Restocks
09-03-2010 4:57 PM

Oh Boy more products for men. Dodgy While I love them they really are one sided when it comes to mixes. You would think with a women running the place she would at least try to have more options for the women. Oh well Undecided
09-03-2010 4:57 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 22 posts

09-03-2010 10:21 PM

P103 is not only for guys, and I already ordered some. Thanks again, Tisha, for that bottle, it really came in handy, and is nearly gone.
09-03-2010 10:21 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks received:
192 thanks in 153 posts

09-04-2010 11:07 PM

Your welcome. I am glad you enjoyed it. Smile

I was referring to the new test mixes Jasmin just announced though. Not that I dont think the men deserve new mixes but it would have been nice if she announced something NEW for the women. I did just pop in and look and there is a highly expensive test pack of Drive him crazy. Drive him crazy was good when they had copulins. Its aweful expensive compared to the mens test packs though. To much for something that may or may not be any good now.

John posted a thread asking what mixes we would like to see back. No one responded. I was tempted to say Like A Magnet. Course then we would have to endure the lecture on the evils of women and copulins LOL Those posts alienated a lot of women not just the ones she was targeting.

Tisha
09-04-2010 11:07 PM
giants52000
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

09-06-2010 9:00 PM

Hey Tisha,

What was the qualm that AD had about copulins?
09-06-2010 9:00 PM

TotallyTwisted
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

09-07-2010 4:51 PM

(09-04-2010 11:07 PM)Tisha Wrote:  John posted a thread asking what mixes we would like to see back. No one responded. I was tempted to say Like A Magnet. Course then we would have to endure the lecture on the evils of women and copulins LOL Those posts alienated a lot of women not just the ones she was targeting.

Tisha

Isn't "Like A Magnet" a mix at Love Potion? I believe "Lust After Me" was Androtics'.

IMO, "Like A Magnet" is a better mix. You can ask for extra tweaks if you want, and you don't have to cover the stench.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2010 4:52 PM by TotallyTwisted.)
09-07-2010 4:51 PM
ariadne
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 19 posts

09-07-2010 6:28 PM

(09-07-2010 4:51 PM)TotallyTwisted Wrote:  Isn't "Like A Magnet" a mix at Love Potion? I believe "Lust After Me" was Androtics'.

I you type the letters L and A and M (without the spaces and the two ands) the forum automatically changes the abbreviation to "Like A Magnet" instead of "Lust After Me". I would assume that's because "Lust After Me" is a discontinued product.
09-07-2010 6:28 PM
TotallyTwisted
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

09-09-2010 2:05 PM

(09-04-2010 11:07 PM)Tisha Wrote:  I was referring to the new test mixes Jasmin just announced though. Not that I dont think the men deserve new mixes but it would have been nice if she announced something NEW for the women. I did just pop in and look and there is a highly expensive test pack of Drive him crazy. Drive him crazy was good when they had copulins. Its aweful expensive compared to the mens test packs though. To much for something that may or may not be any good now.

OMG. When I saw what you said here, I had to go over to the store and check it out. The price on the DHC pack is outrageously high. I had tried a couple of the DHC blends when they first came out, and they really weren't "all that". If I remember correctly, that was pretty much the consensus at the forum. They were kind of hit or miss. I can imagine that without cops they are probably not worth having.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2010 2:07 PM by TotallyTwisted.)
09-09-2010 2:05 PM
Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 96 posts

09-09-2010 4:34 PM

The thing that everyone seems to forget is that we made our own mixes with copulins, very successfully, way before anyone started formulating them with perfumes. Anyone remember Ail tipping a whole bottle of Essence of Woman into a 30ml bottle of Instant Sexiness A? Yes

If a product no longer contains copulins, it's not the end of the world. I understand that some women simply want the convenience of an already mixed product and it's nice to have that alternative. But keep in mind, a little creativity and experimentation is all you really need to make your own "copulin perfumes"! Wink2
It's very economical and that way I get a lot of mileage out of a little bottle of Essence of Woman w/o breaking the bank purchasing what is essentially just copulins added to perfume. It's really no big deal. Smile

Bella
09-09-2010 4:34 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks received:
192 thanks in 153 posts

09-10-2010 5:23 AM

(09-06-2010 9:00 PM)giants52000 Wrote:  Hey Tisha,

What was the qualm that AD had about copulins?

Hi Giant

I know you asked about copulins before in another thread and the only reason I am addressing this again is because you asked directly and certain people have been influenced incorrectly as to the subject. It really is all water under the bridge and no big deal........................

I would not call the lack of copulins a qualm. I know there are rumors going around saying things like. I stepped down as Mod over at AD because of copulins, I have some weird copulin grudge against them or that this forum has something to do with people being mad about copulins but they are just blowing smoke up your butt or they are or trying to influence your beliefs to suit there needs. I dont know if you noticed but even though I am not mod there I still support AD, use there products and post there often.

As Bella mentioned we can add are own copulins although most of the women's formulas originally had them in it already. Ail and others just added more because they liked the results better with more.

Women were aware they could not offer copulins in the custom section anymore because we were told they were conserving them for the mixes. When they ran out and it was no longer in the mixes this was not communicated to us but a lot of women were finding that there was a marked change in the products effectiveness especially Instant sexiness. Many new members where asking about it. Changing test mixes is one thing that is expected as they are test mixes but when the formula of a full price consumer product is changed we felt we should have been told just like any other consumer product on the market the seller is obligated to inform the consumer of the change. So yes some of us were concerned about it at the time.

It was not really the lack of copulins but the lack of communication with the female members which still exists today that was a issue. That's the only reason I mentioned Johns post asking women what they wanted back in stock . The administration rarely visits the women's section.

A lot of men have asked whats the big deal about copulins ?

Well copulins are what moves a mix from being just attractive to sexy and feminine.

Just like Androstenone is what pushes a mix from attractive to sexy and masculine.

I am not saying these are the only pheromones capable of this though.

Now suppose they took the Androstenone out of AMMO and didnt mention that to anyone. The men would go ballistic even though they could simply add Androstenone to it if they wanted.

Androtics couldnt obtain suitable copulins so they have shed a negative light on them.

Sort of like when they could not longer use Androstadienone in a mix so they cast a negative light on that one.

While copulins do stink like hell and Androstadienone in high doses can cause a down feeling in males all pheromones smell and can cause adverse effects if used improperly or with a negative intention. Not just the ones they cant get or use.

I know sometimes its hard to separate the marketing hype from the facts but then again I am not trying to sell you anything am I ?

Some people get offended when they hear the truth and get all defensive. I am not saying Androtics or its administration are bad or that the products are bad. I still think they are the number 1 in pheromone quality and effectiveness. I still think their CS is awesome. When people ask me about mones theirs are the ones I suggest first. Misunderstanding and mistakes happen though in all of life, we learn from them and move on. I love the company and the people there.

(To who it may concern.............If I am quoted please quote all of what I said not just what suits your purpose)

Totallytwisted Wrote:If you type the letters L and A and M (without the spaces and the two ands) the forum automatically changes the abbreviation to "Like A Magnet" instead of "Lust After Me". I would assume that's because "Lust After Me" is a discontinued product.

Thank you for pointing that out. Mark did the abbr for the forum and I didnt realize that it came out as Likeamagnet when I posted it. Lust after me which was also called L A M is what I was referring to. I apologize for not noticing the mistake. I keep doing it with Androstanone and Androstenone to because the abbr is different then what I am used to.

Bella Wrote:If a product no longer contains copulins, it's not the end of the world. I understand that some women simply want the convenience of an already mixed product and it's nice to have that alternative. But keep in mind, a little creativity and experimentation is all you really need to make your own "copulin perfumes"!
It's very economical and that way I get a lot of mileage out of a little bottle of Essence of Woman w/o breaking the bank purchasing what is essentially just copulins added to perfume. It's really no big deal.

I totally agree with this. Its easy to obtain copulins over at Love Scent and just add them to your mixes. Makes what you have more versatile to.

Tisha
09-10-2010 5:23 AM
Thanks given by giants52000, dexter

Share This Thread