Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Androtics Restocks
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 426
Thanks received:
938 thanks in 513 posts

RE: Androtics Restocks
09-10-2010 7:01 AM

Totallytwisted Wrote:If you type the letters L and A and M (without the spaces and the two ands) the forum automatically changes the abbreviation to "Like A Magnet" instead of "Lust After Me". I would assume that's because "Lust After Me" is a discontinued product.

Tisha Wrote:Thank you for pointing that out. Mark did the abbr for the forum and I didnt realize that it came out as Likeamagnet when I posted it. Lust after me which was also called L A M is what I was referring to. I apologize for not noticing the mistake. I keep doing it with Androstanone and Androstenone to because the abbr is different then what I am used to.

I didn't do that abbreviation, I assumed you or Bella did. I don't know what the popular womens mixes over at Love Potion are, so I didn't create any of those abbreviations.

We have both Androstanone and Androstenone in the abbreviations word replacements, which may take a little getting used to for some members, but Androstanone is a popular molecule and is really gaining in use among pheromone companies, so we really should have it in the abbreviations list.

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
09-10-2010 7:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TotallyTwisted
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

09-15-2010 1:38 PM

(09-10-2010 5:23 AM)Tisha Wrote:  (To who it may concern.............If I am quoted please quote all of what I said not just what suits your purpose)

If this statement is directed at me, I apologize if snipping your post offends you, but I am not copying only what "serves my purpose". Only the part that I am responding to. I do not think it is necessary to copy a long post if I am responding to only one statement that you make.
09-15-2010 1:38 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks received:
938 thanks in 513 posts

09-15-2010 4:21 PM

Hey Totally Twisted, I don't think Tisha directed her comment at you. There's another member who is only here to try to cause problems, and selectively quoted only bits and peices of posts that both Tisha and I to made try to cast us in a bad light.

In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
195 thanks in 154 posts

Quote:If this statement is directed at me, I apologize if snipping your post offends you, but I am not copying only what "serves my purpose". Only the part that I am responding to. I do not think it is necessary to copy a long post if I am responding to only one statement that you make.

LOL NO NO NO ((((((Totallytwisted)))))))) <<< HUGS

It was not directed at you at all. Seems that everytime I talk about AD and I am either being excused of climbing up there butts totally or members from over there get upset and only quotes things that can be mistaken or construded as negative when they are not read with the entire post.

I am sorry if you thought I was referring to you. I was still a little pissed off because it had happened just a few days before.

Tisha
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks received:
938 thanks in 513 posts

09-15-2010 4:29 PM

This post offfended one or more members, so I've retracted it and I apologize to anyone I offended.

Mark

09-15-2010 4:29 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

09-15-2010 7:32 PM

Deleted, due to being no longer applicable.
09-15-2010 7:32 PM
Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 96 posts

09-16-2010 4:12 PM

OK, boys. You've had your fun...and in the process you've highjacked this thread. Enough, please, you've made your point.

My apologies to TotallyTwisted.

Bella
09-16-2010 4:12 PM
Thanks given by mikotorocks714

Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

09-17-2010 12:57 PM

(09-04-2010 11:07 PM)Tisha Wrote:  I did just pop in and look and there is a highly expensive test pack of Drive him crazy. Drive him crazy was good when they had copulins. Its aweful expensive compared to the mens test packs though. To much for something that may or may not be any good now.

I just noticed this last night when I was checking out the website looking for new toys. I have a tester's discount that makes the price a little more doable. I will have to check it out. Do you know what pheromones are used in it? Scent?
09-17-2010 12:57 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
195 thanks in 154 posts

09-18-2010 5:27 AM

All we really knew about it was that it had copulins in it when they first released it. They didnt have to tell you though you could smell them.

On the old formula.............

MHarris did say they were TAH heavy. If we had mood issues stick with the lower numbers.

Myself and a few others felt the higher numbers may have had some Androstanone in them.

These new ones have new mix numbers and although they announced every new mix that was released for men in the forum they didnt even mention this new DHC test pack for the ladies Some things never change I guess.

Cant say for sure these are the same formulas minus the copulins. Since there was no announcement we can only guess. I am sure they did some tweaking of the formulas.

I am saving up some points to give it a try. I liked MX109 so who knows maybe one of these will be awesome.

Tisha
09-18-2010 5:27 AM

Share This Thread