Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Androtics Price Hikes again?
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Androtics Price Hikes again?
11-16-2018 7:27 AM

I was browsing around over on and saw for a 5ML of regular A314 they now want $99 which I don`t know how they will stay in business like this.

I know this has been talked about before and I have an outstanding order I used my points for from Sep, 28 2017! Here we are over 1 year later and nothing. I have wrote them multiple times with nothing, and there is ALWAYS and excuse for something.

But when I saw $99 for the A314, I thought alright maybe things are turning around, and they are for the worst. I mean $99 for a 5ML of A314 is crazy and can`t imagine anyone paying this. Here is the link, you can see they post a pic of a 10ML bottle and down in the specs it says it is a 5ML.

I mean you can buy something else and know you will be getting a good product. I have not spoke publicly anything bad about these guys until now, because I was hopeful about there lab in the future, but I don`t see this happening, and even if it does I can only imagine the prices.

I mean has anyone read the TOS(Term Of Service)? This legality gives them a license to steal your money, just read it and you will see, I mean hell section 18 talks about governing law and no other phero company has this ridiculous stuff on there site. Please anyone looking at buying from them should read there TOS,

I guess this is more of a rant, and I could care less about my loss, but nothing pisses me off more than a company stealing from hard working people like these guys do. When I saw pretty much $100 for a 5ML of A314 I thought this is to much and way out of line.

I am surprised no one has filed some type of class action lawsuit on these guys.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2018 7:40 AM by justintime469.)
11-16-2018 7:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arkailija
Lurk.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Androtics Price Hikes again?
11-16-2018 10:52 AM

Wow, that's just extortion! As the old A314 is gone anyway.

I have to say that the new pages look like shit. Even the old Androtics page was kind of shitty, very old style, but it was easier to browse and find products.
Now it's a cluster fuck for sure, large images and shit has surely hit the fan, everything is just all over!

And the TOS, wow.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't got your order. I was lucky enough to get my TAC a longer time ago, seems that they don't supply that anymore. Well, except the Molecule C oil, over 100USD for 5ML. Damn. I think I got my 30ml / 5mcg per spray for about 30USD or so, had some points.

Overall, I think the whole company "should" fall down. This isn't good practise. I'm glad we have other suppliers! Still, Molecule C or TAC would be something I'd buy in 30ml spray, but fudge it. Hopefully some other pherocompany will start providing straight up Molecule C / TAC in the future, if it's possible.
While it makes my memories a bit hazy, the upsides are great. And I've noticed that supplementing with NAC has made my memories clearer from the times I was using Molecule C.
11-16-2018 10:52 AM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

11-16-2018 4:27 PM

I made a couple posts criticizing their lack of new products, they deleted my posts, put me on the pseudo ban list and took almost all of my reward points
11-16-2018 4:27 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 4:40 PM

(11-16-2018 4:27 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I made a couple posts criticizing their lack of new products, they deleted my posts, put me on the pseudo ban list and took almost all of my reward points

Wow!

I'm still somewhat new to the pheromone culture and I really wanted to try A314 (preferably the older), but I held off due to the reputation they have been getting and the "less than stellar" reviews of the new products versus the new prices.

Running my own businesses online, and then hearing that has resulted in my them probably not ever getting my business. when i get a bad review I contact the reviewer and ask them to let me know what I could do to make it better for them in specific, and in the future for everyone else.

Thank you for sharing that

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-16-2018 4:40 PM

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2018 4:56 PM

If only another company could replicate TAC/Molecule C....that's the only thing that MAY make me still consider Androtics.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
11-16-2018 4:56 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2018 5:50 PM

Tac is overhyped.
11-16-2018 5:50 PM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2018 7:22 PM

I am staying away from that company. I don't trust them at all.
11-16-2018 7:22 PM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-17-2018 1:24 PM

It seems that their site is back up. I've purchased from them twice in the past, they introduced me to pheromones before I knew anything about them. Had some crazy hits with instant gentleman, and loved instant shine. I probably missed the "real" revision of A314, cause mine worked but it was nothing over the top. However, then I found alpha dream's AM and Glace, which worked for me really great, been experimenting with other vendor's products since.
If they had not screwed up their reputation by not delivering orders, blacklisting forum members and engaging in other unethical activity, I would consider buying from them. I'd buy IO and any descendants of Shine. But how to buy from an untrustworthy Co.? I'll keep testing ... there's many mones of other vendors I've not yet tried.
11-17-2018 1:24 PM

arkailija
Lurk.

Rep Post

11-17-2018 3:47 PM

PheromoneXS is one of the vendors I went to after Androtics. SteveO did work for Androtics for a while, to my knowledge. I actually spoke to him once when I did a phone order from Androtics once. (It was a special deal for several products, now that kind of a set would cost probably 1000 USD or more Big Grin )
He likely saw how to not run a business and to my understanding has been quite succesful with his own business.

API from PheromoneXS is supposed to be "mimic" of A314. I haven't tried it yet, I've had success with Cohesion and
Ascend oils though.

If Androtics would have their act together and prices reasonable, yeah, Instant Shine was a nice, easy product to drive. And TAC, yeah, Indi-Player says it's overhyped, but I'd still like to get it.
Well, life can be lived without pheromones, but at times they really make things so much better! And well, as said, I'm glad there's other vendors as well.

Apex has some good stuff, LAL is great as well. Alpha Dream's products can be good as well, I did like Alfa Maschio but I did get a bad reaction from it once, since I've used very little of it. Despite that incident, it's a good product.

Well, this was almost more like a commercial. Eek
11-17-2018 3:47 PM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-18-2019 7:32 PM

I was browsing the Androtics site, because I'm interested in Molecule C/TAC. It seems they are charging a very high premium for it - 5ml at 7.5mcg/drop for $119...

Is it worth it?
04-18-2019 7:32 PM

Share This Thread