Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Androtics Price Hikes again?
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Androtics Price Hikes again?
04-19-2019 6:28 PM

(04-19-2019 9:12 AM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  I'm curious to hear your perspective of why the community is being taking for the long ride.
They do seem to love lots of drama. It's just like investing in the stock market.

As far as the drama goes, it's just human nature. There is drama anywhere human beings associate and there always will be - at least until the robots take over.
04-19-2019 6:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2020 7:27 PM

I personally just like to use turn up the heat and molecule C when it comes to AD. Never really found any use for any of their other products.. at the end of the day they are most valuable for TAC. They have it and I consider them reasonably priced for what they do for my life..

Honestly, AD has always taken care of me throughout the years, I got a lot of free product from them, tested basically everything, anything didn’t deliver or came damaged they would send me the product again right away.. I didn’t order anything when they were transitioning and a lot of people were saying they didn’t get things they ordered or refunds..

So I can only speak from my experience and my experience has always been exceptionally good..

However, they have thrown me a major curveball (maybe not intentionally)..

Maybe I’m the only one but my turn up the heat and molecule C oil contain substances called undecane and dodecane.. supposedly these substances are used in cosmetics, but undecane is used for cockroach aggregation...
And boy was I shocked when I found that wearing these products did attract cockroaches towards me when working in a warehouse.. like to the point the roach was just standing there and didn’t flinch, run, hide, nothing, just stood by me..
Also I notice certain flying insects will fly towards me and around me..
Also, if I wear more than 4 drops of either or both turn up the heat and molecule c I get bad headaches and I know it’s not from the mones, alcohol, or dpg..

To be honest, without TAC, I don’t really have much use left for AD.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2020 7:43 PM by Jdub.)
05-25-2020 7:27 PM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-26-2020 2:44 AM

(05-25-2020 7:27 PM)Jdub Wrote:  I personally just like to use turn up the heat and molecule C when it comes to AD. Never really found any use for any of their other products.. at the end of the day they are most valuable for TAC. They have it and I consider them reasonably priced for what they do for my life..

Honestly, AD has always taken care of me throughout the years, I got a lot of free product from them, tested basically everything, anything didn’t deliver or came damaged they would send me the product again right away.. I didn’t order anything when they were transitioning and a lot of people were saying they didn’t get things they ordered or refunds..

So I can only speak from my experience and my experience has always been exceptionally good..

However, they have thrown me a major curveball (maybe not intentionally)..

Maybe I’m the only one but my turn up the heat and molecule C oil contain substances called undecane and dodecane.. supposedly these substances are used in cosmetics, but undecane is used for cockroach aggregation...
And boy was I shocked when I found that wearing these products did attract cockroaches towards me when working in a warehouse.. like to the point the roach was just standing there and didn’t flinch, run, hide, nothing, just stood by me..
Also I notice certain flying insects will fly towards me and around me..
Also, if I wear more than 4 drops of either or both turn up the heat and molecule c I get bad headaches and I know it’s not from the mones, alcohol, or dpg..

To be honest, without TAC, I don’t really have much use left for AD.

Imagine OD-ing on undecane and becoming the cockroach king..

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
05-26-2020 2:44 AM

Share This Thread