Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androstenetrione - Revival
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Androstenetrione - Revival
02-27-2023 6:56 PM

Hey guys, I wanted to create a new Androstenetrione thread to try and revive some interest in the molecule. dbot's original thread from 2011 is still worth reading. Trione is largely thought to be Androtic's P86 molecule. It has been extremely difficult to get a hold of after Androtics shut down and then the FDA pulled products containing trione from the shelves. With so much product pulled, chemists had no reason to create more of it.

I finally found some trione tablets and plan on making some sprayer bottles for sale soon. PM me or comment here so I can gauge interest.

is also known as:
  • 4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione
  • 6-oxo (bodybuilders)
  • trione, or e-trione (as referenced in this forum)

According to :
Quote:Androstenetrione creates a very noticeable “air brush” type of effect, making you appear more attractive to other people, as well as making other people appear more attractive to you. It is also an emotional amplifier, and creates almost euphoric experiences and memories in hindsight. It is also known for its “super glue” effect where people (especially women) feel inclined make body contact with the wearer. This is due to the affectionate feelings it tends to cause.

What doses have you guys had success with? What are some good combos?
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2023 6:57 PM by Arsenic.)
02-27-2023 6:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Androstenetrione - Revival
02-27-2023 8:52 PM

Nude is heavy in etrione and really the only product I've tried which produced beautification.

I'm in

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
02-27-2023 8:52 PM
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

02-28-2023 1:39 AM

Check dbot’s thread , go to post#178 of Kmacc45 and have a look on his final formula with trione .
Hope this will help you.

Mones creativity
02-28-2023 1:39 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2023 2:14 AM

Hi, good to hear that others play along with that stuff to.

This was the first home-made mone I had and is still a stable Mone for me.

I bought it years ago as 6-oxo Aromatase Inhibitor from a UK bodybuilder supplements shop. It seems however that it's now banned.

I have a mixture with 6-oxo, Dhea, hedione, so-E-super, galaxolide, vanillin, ethanol and DPG.

I see beautifying / youngifying effects with this. As an older guy this is quite helpful. When I assumed to be 15 years younger than I am, when I'm told to have nice teeth (I haven't), when in the most extreme case a girl 30 years younger than me stares in awe into my face as if I'm the most beautiful being on earth, than I hold this mixture accountable. On the other hand, while I use my 'beau mix' nearly always for clubbing, I haven't used it recently on a specific event, and not only did I fail to made a significant impression on the attending womankind, also I myself wasn't impressed by that said attending womankind. So - in retrospect - the unusual missing beau mix might caused that 'near fail'. There might be significant reverse beatification as well...

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2023 2:17 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
02-28-2023 2:14 AM
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

02-28-2023 7:41 AM

(02-28-2023 2:14 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Hi, good to hear that others play along with that stuff to.

This was the first home-made mone I had and is still a stable Mone for me.

I bought it years ago as 6-oxo Aromatase Inhibitor from a UK bodybuilder supplements shop. It seems however that it's now banned.

I have a mixture with 6-oxo, Dhea, hedione, so-E-super, galaxolide, vanillin, ethanol and DPG.

I see beautifying / youngifying effects with this. As an older guy this is quite helpful. When I assumed to be 15 years younger than I am, when I'm told to have nice teeth (I haven't), when in the most extreme case a girl 30 years younger than me stares in awe into my face as if I'm the most beautiful being on earth, than I hold this mixture accountable. On the other hand, while I use my 'beau mix' nearly always for clubbing, I haven't used it recently on a specific event, and not only did I fail to made a significant impression on the attending womankind, also I myself wasn't impressed by that said attending womankind. So - in retrospect - the unusual missing beau mix might caused that 'near fail'. There might be significant reverse beatification as well...

Hi Marcus ,
What the dosage you used per spray/drop for trione? And how much the total in the application?

# try to add a drop of SCATOL or Civet musk and fee drops of musk keton to the mix and see if there’s any different.
Good luck

Mones creativity
02-28-2023 7:41 AM

Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2023 8:36 AM

I think it is 25 mcg per spray and 100 mcg per application.
Same for DHEA. Big BUT: as I have it in combination with the hedione-iso-E-super-galaxolide mix, and a maybe 30% DPG in PA, it is hard to tell how this influence the diffusion rate. For my limited understanding, you will achieve different evaporation rates. I so-E-Super can increase diffusion, DPG is definitely a fixative. With more DPG it lasts longer on the skin, but you would need a higher concentration in the solution to achieve the same amount in the air around you.

So you most likely need to experiment with the concentrations yourself.

02-28-2023 8:36 AM
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

02-28-2023 9:19 AM

(02-28-2023 8:36 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  I think it is 25 mcg per spray and 100 mcg per application.
Same for DHEA. Big BUT: as I have it in combination with the hedione-iso-E-super-galaxolide mix, and a maybe 30% DPG in PA, it is hard to tell how this influence the diffusion rate. For my limited understanding, you will achieve different evaporation rates. I so-E-Super can increase diffusion, DPG is definitely a fixative. With more DPG it lasts longer on the skin, but you would need a higher concentration in the solution to achieve the same amount in the air around you.

So you most likely need to experiment with the concentrations yourself.

Thanks for the information mate,
I do different mixes to reach diffusion and fixative and the mixes staying longer till the next day sometimes.
Try half gram of ointment like zinc in a 10-30 ml bottle and see if it’s increasing the long lasting ability.

Mones creativity
02-28-2023 9:19 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-01-2023 12:36 AM

My trione arrived the other day but I don't have anything to distill it into yet. I'll be out of town for awhile so I look forward to seeing more of your posts and recommendations.

Has anyone tested high / low limits of this? I was thinking about making my mixture at 10 to 15mcg per spray mostly because most of the putatives from PSX are in that range.

I've used Nude, Nude Alpha and the original AlphaQ. AlphaQ makes me drowsy in high doses so I suspect thats why. I wasn't aware that Nude contained it.
03-01-2023 12:36 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-01-2023 1:10 AM

Yeah, one day etrione really switched me off. I had it on for the day - most likely to much - and fell asleep at 5 in the evening and slept for solid 12 hours.
Happened once only, but drowsiness can appear.

03-01-2023 1:10 AM
Phero_SA
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-01-2023 8:54 PM

@Arsenic is the source of 6oxo commonly available?
03-01-2023 8:54 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Androstenetrione dbot 308 151,051 02-19-2023 3:46 PM
Last Post: Arsenic
  P96 vs P86 vs Androstenetrione Devin1Neil 5 3,651 10-15-2019 5:05 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Group purchase of Androstenetrione? wiserd 26 14,128 02-24-2014 8:27 PM
Last Post: Vogar Eol