Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Androstatrione .. first impressions
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2243 thanks in 978 posts

Androstatrione .. first impressions
12-21-2011 8:07 PM

Well guy´s ..

finally this goodie arrived here last week and from what i see i really like it ..

What i see with this molecule .. in no special order ..

( used mostly 40mcg´s ... and went down to 20mcg´s ... effects were still strong and good )

- fist ... girls look really cute when i look at them ... not hot .. they look cute ... like a scheme of childlike characteristics ( hope that´s the right term for it )

- second ... it´s a detail beautifier .. this means .. the focus in on some details like the legs of a girl ... they look very adorable

- third ... and that´s the most blatant effect .. peple look really friendly when i´m wearing this stuff ... effect with women way more stronger than with guy´s

- fourth ... Girls always smile when i look at them and they seem to react pretty fast when i looked at them .. they responded great to having my attention

- fifth ... women seem to have the something special .. the je ne sais quoi ..

- sixth ... Women love to flirt ...

- seventh ... I feel like i prince when i wear it ... observation confirmed from other guy´s ... really strong confidence boost ... carefree feeling

- eight ... conversations flow really easy and rapport is pretty fast established ... great to announce some 1 : 1 convos ...

- nineth .... damn this stuff makes me horny after 5 hours ... long time after the visible effects on others have diminished .. i have some erotics feelings .... Big Grin

- after the effects begin do diminish some guy´s go into competetive mode ... hmm strange ..

best effects within the first 30 mins ... then stable effects for 2 to 3 hours ...

have tested it as well with some premixed products and found it to be working with it ( tested with Wingman 7 )

Cheers,

Pago

just away ... Anyone
12-21-2011 8:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, JohnnyHard, stld82, CG_Jung, Rattlesnake, idontknow, Fly So Hi, XPX, NewAlpha, kmacc45, paradigmshift, Grasshopper, shadowknight, fuzzcat, baant, Mr Paradiso, Deja Vu, Fishdude, Pheroquirk, dexter, Sptsmed, 20 Franc, CaveCritter, Pheroman

SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
563 thanks in 221 posts

RE: Androstatrione .. first impressions
12-21-2011 8:18 PM

Finally! P

Thanks for taking the time to report. Although I never went that high, I can confirm most of what you experience. Except the horniness, others appearing more beautiful/cute, and the increase in confidence. Yet again I'm not as good of an observant as you are, Pago Wink

Oh yea I tried to rep you but I have to spread some love around.

P.s. Now you can go back to cooking, LOL.

(12-21-2011 8:07 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Well guy´s ..

finally this goodie arrived here last week and from what i see i really like it ..

( used mostly 40mcg´s ... and went down to 20mcg´s ... effects were still strong and good )

- fist ... girls look really cute when i look at them ... not hot .. they look cute ... like a scheme of childlike characteristics ( hope that´s the right term for it )

- second ... it´s a detail beautifier .. this means .. the focus in on some details like the legs of a girl ... they look very adorable

- third ... and that´s the most blatant effect .. peple look really friendly when i´m wearing this stuff ... effect with women way more stronger than with guy´s

- fourth ... Girls always smile when i look at them and they seem to react pretty fast when i looked at them .. they responded great to having my attention

- fifth ... women seem to have the something special .. the je ne sais quoi ..

- sixth ... Women love to flirt ...

- seventh ... I feel like i prince when i wear it ... observation confirmed from other guy´s ... really strong confidence boost ... carefree feeling

- eight ... conversations flow really easy and rapport is pretty fast established ... great to announce some 1 : 1 convos ...

- nineth .... damn this stuff makes me horny after 5 hours ... long time after the visible effects on others have diminished .. i have some erotics feelings .... Big Grin

- after the effects begin do diminish some guy´s go into competetive mode ... hmm strange ..

best effects within the first 30 mins ... then stable effects for 2 to 3 hours ...

have tested it as well with some premixed products and found it to be working with it ( tested with Wingman 7 )

Cheers,

Pago

Proof of God. Believers and non believers, theists and atheists, you owe it to yourselves to read it at least once in your life time. Here it is

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2011 8:19 PM by SeriousSmile.)
12-21-2011 8:18 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1264
Thanks received:
706 thanks in 311 posts

12-22-2011 3:29 AM

Great report Pago Smile Repped!
12-22-2011 3:29 AM
Fly So Hi
Junior Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1189
Thanks received:
663 thanks in 349 posts

12-22-2011 6:13 AM

Groß Meister.

Tried to rep you, but i have that love thing...

Thank you!

Fly
12-22-2011 6:13 AM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2243 thanks in 978 posts

12-22-2011 6:32 AM

(12-21-2011 8:18 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Finally! P

Thanks for taking the time to report. Although I never went that high, I can confirm most of what you experience. Except the horniness, others appearing more beautiful/cute, and the increase in confidence. Yet again I'm not as good of an observant as you are, Pago Wink

Oh yea I tried to rep you but I have to spread some love around.

P.s. Now you can go back to cooking, LOL.

hahaha .... alright ... it was really late at night but i thought i owe you the report ...

concerning the things that you havent noticed yet ... maybe it´s dosage related ...

i´m not perfect in spotting effects on otheres .. but what i´m pretty confident in is that i´m good in seeing some beautifying effects ...

Pago

just away ... Anyone
12-22-2011 6:32 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 236
Thanks received:
383 thanks in 193 posts

12-22-2011 7:22 AM

Pago,

Great report as usual!

How do you make your mix? Are you using the DPG A-trione and mixing it into just alcohol or do you add a fixative?
12-22-2011 7:22 AM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2243 thanks in 978 posts

12-22-2011 7:47 AM

(12-22-2011 7:22 AM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Pago,

Great report as usual!

How do you make your mix? Are you using the DPG A-trione and mixing it into just alcohol or do you add a fixative?

I have the A-trione in 1 mg per ml .. DPG

i measured how much drops will be a ml ..

were 42 drops .. and so i took 14 drops what means a third and put it into a 5ml togo .. this will make 10mcg´s per spray ...

took just perfumers alc to dillute it ..

Pago

just away ... Anyone
12-22-2011 7:47 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, JAYCEE
OchrismongrelO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 13 posts

12-29-2011 9:39 PM

(12-21-2011 8:07 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Well guy´s ..

Pago

Am I the only one who suddenly thought.. "P86"!?!?!??!??!?
12-29-2011 9:39 PM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2243 thanks in 978 posts

12-29-2011 11:42 PM

(12-29-2011 9:39 PM)OchrismongrelO Wrote:  Am I the only one who suddenly thought.. "P86"!?!?!??!??!?

Reads like P86 ... but isn´t ..

Pago

just away ... Anyone
12-29-2011 11:42 PM

Mr Paradiso
Back in the phero-moan groove

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 15 posts

01-01-2012 2:21 AM

I thought something like Instant Gentleman at first, but on second impressions after re-reading it does sound very much like P86.
01-01-2012 2:21 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Androstatrione oms123 41 3,686 12-11-2011 9:45 PM
Last Post: SeriousSmile