Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Androstatrione .. first impressions
Pagodeiro
Mones changed my life

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1104
Thanks received:
2476 thanks in 1010 posts

Androstatrione .. first impressions
12-21-2011 8:07 PM

Well guy's ..

finally this goodie arrived here last week and from what i see i really like it ..

What i see with this molecule .. in no special order ..

( used mostly 40mcg's ... and went down to 20mcg's ... effects were still strong and good )

- fist ... girls look really cute when i look at them ... not hot .. they look cute ... like a scheme of childlike characteristics ( hope that's the right term for it )

- second ... it's a detail beautifier .. this means .. the focus in on some details like the legs of a girl ... they look very adorable

- third ... and that's the most blatant effect .. peple look really friendly when i'm wearing this stuff ... effect with women way more stronger than with guy's

- fourth ... Girls always smile when i look at them and they seem to react pretty fast when i looked at them .. they responded great to having my attention

- fifth ... women seem to have the something special .. the je ne sais quoi ..

- sixth ... Women love to flirt ...

- seventh ... I feel like i prince when i wear it ... observation confirmed from other guy's ... really strong confidence boost ... carefree feeling

- eight ... conversations flow really easy and rapport is pretty fast established ... great to announce some 1 : 1 convos ...

- nineth .... damn this stuff makes me horny after 5 hours ... long time after the visible effects on others have diminished .. i have some erotics feelings .... Big Grin

- after the effects begin do diminish some guy's go into competetive mode ... hmm strange ..

best effects within the first 30 mins ... then stable effects for 2 to 3 hours ...

have tested it as well with some premixed products and found it to be working with it ( tested with Wingman 7 )

Cheers,

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
12-21-2011 8:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, JohnnyHard, stld82, CG_Jung, Rattlesnake, idontknow, Fly So Hi, XPX, NewAlpha, kmacc45, paradigmshift, Grasshopper, shadowknight, fuzzcat, baant, Mr Paradiso, Deja Vu, Fishdude, Pheroquirk, dexter, Sptsmed, 20 Franc, CaveCritter, Pheroman

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Androstatrione .. first impressions - Pagodeiro - 12-21-2011 8:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Androstatrione oms123 45 7,041 07-28-2013 8:24 PM
Last Post: harry.h.lee