Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androstanone
XPX
Mind Persuader

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Androstanone
12-15-2011 3:26 PM

I haven't found a official thread about this in the research section, so I think it is time to open one up!

Here are some findings about Androstanone from my journal

Quote:About Androstanone

It took some time to get a grip on that and how it works! I've found it is just like none but in a very mellow and smooth way! It is even less edgy than none with ISO E, it's a bit like none coming completly through the backdoor and turning the girls on without any defends!

It is definately a very attractive molecule, with some masculine yet slighty alpha tendencies! I never got blatant hits with that as with none but instead I got very solid reaction from most women in a more subtle way!

Mostly the same effects as with none but mellow, smooth and subtle no aggressive sexual reactions by women!

I also tend to think of some kind of afterglow effect, I'm not pretty sure if that is caused by Androstanone because I used it in a mix but the reactions on the day I wore it were subtle, but the next day, three girls which were a bit quiet that evening asks friend for my phone number and sent me sms the day after! So I just can say the results came the day later (afterglow)!

But not sure if that is Androstanone related but I never had such afterglow effects before! Will try it with another mix and if the same happens I think it the Androstanone!

I really love that molecule and found it most effective at 20 mcg! But I think it need some none to make it visible! For a little edge I've added one spray Turn Up The Heat so 2,5 mcg none! Worked fine!

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
12-15-2011 3:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Androstanone
12-15-2011 4:14 PM

Excellent, did any of the -stanone variants make it onto Chris@AD new blind molecule tests?

I'll spray anything apparently...
12-15-2011 4:14 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-15-2011 10:17 PM

(12-15-2011 4:14 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Excellent, did any of the -stanone variants make it onto Chris@AD new blind molecule tests?

That's normal available A-none from Chris ... you can get tons from him ;)

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-15-2011 10:17 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-15-2011 11:20 PM

Didn't check the list was just wondering if anyone spotted any novel variants of a-none

I'll spray anything apparently...
12-15-2011 11:20 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

12-15-2011 11:46 PM

(12-15-2011 11:20 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Didn't check the list was just wondering if anyone spotted any novel variants of a-none

Beta-stAnol is the only other I know of ; p
12-15-2011 11:46 PM

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-16-2011 9:16 AM

(12-15-2011 11:20 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Didn't check the list was just wondering if anyone spotted any novel variants of a-none

Diane mentioned one ... we have to search for the formula ...

maybe Chris can help here ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-16-2011 9:16 AM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

04-16-2012 10:42 AM

Anything else I should know about before I buy this molecule? I know Androstanone usually paired with Androstenone. If so, what is the ratio? 10:1 , 1:1 ?

04-16-2012 10:42 AM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

04-16-2012 11:24 AM

(04-16-2012 10:42 AM)zerosix85 Wrote:  Anything else I should know about before I buy this molecule? I know Androstanone usually paired with Androstenone. If so, what is the ratio? 10:1 , 1:1 ?

AndrostAnone 1 part androstenone 2 parts.. 1:2
04-16-2012 11:24 AM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

04-24-2012 1:57 PM

This molecule is awesome. I've been cutting down on the Androstenone usage and I really like Androstanone alot better so far. I tested this at the gym yesterday @ 1 mcg standalone.

While I didn't get any over the top/in your face hits, I did get the subtle hits. It's like people see something special in you. To me, this molecule is ninja-attractive in the sense that it is silent and deadly. Going to test this @ a higher mcg dosage.

04-24-2012 1:57 PM

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

04-24-2012 11:36 PM

I found a post from PT that is shown used at a slightly higher dosage.

Quote:The day before yesterday I have increased the dosage at 50% to about 6 to 7.5 mcg . Like the days before, I have applied the stuff on the neck, covered with two sprays of Kouros. Then I am going to the club. The first two hours were awful. Nowbody I have met there remains at me. Both men and women (these who knows me) greets me, said "hello" and go away. I have felt me like a discard. Typical signs of an OD !

Then suddenly after about two and a half hour after application, women started to look at me, the same people who was run away from me two hours ago, started long and interessting conversations with me and the best was that I was approached by three women (independent by each one) and many other women smilled to me - absolutely crazy .

Yesterday I have tried to repeat this experiment on another club. In knowledge, that IÂ'm ODing on the first two hours, I have applied it very early, so that I arrived the club two hours after apllication. Unfortunately this night was less crazy like the night before. In fact there were several women, who locked at me, but the big hits failed.

Now, I have experiences with AndrostAnones with five Club-nights. Statistically not a large number. But what I can say is, that AndrostAnone is more social than AndrostEnone , but less sexual.

But depending on the situation Androstenone could be a good choice

I think I understand why this is best paired with none or even good standalone if you're planning to do some physical activities. This guy right here did not notice any over the top hits until hours later in the club, when it probably was much warmer and if he was dancing or moving around then he definitely built up none or was dispersing the Androstanone molecule better.

I found the subtle hits immediately when I wasn't paying attention to anyone or when I was, it was from my peripheral vision. This is also using it standalone @ 1-5 mcg.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2012 11:37 PM by zerosix85.)
04-24-2012 11:36 PM

Share This Thread