Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androstanone
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Androstanone
04-24-2012 11:47 PM

I didnt even realize this but I have a bottle from Chris at 20 mcg per drop..
04-24-2012 11:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-03-2012 2:03 AM

This molecule feels so underrated compared to none. I consistently see the benefits with just 1 mcg. It's definitely attention grabbing while under the radar so that you can escalate your interactions when YOU feel the time is right. Depending on how hard I worked out or how many days I went without showering, I found my sweet spot with this molecule is from anywhere of 3-7 mcg's. Paired with about 20-30 mcg of androstadienone made it a sexy attraction mix for me.

Also, I discovered it's smell-enhancement properties by accident. I was on the train sitting right next to my friend and his girlfriend. I was cracking jokes and leaning over next to them maintaining minimum distance when all of a sudden, I noticed a distinct smell. It was definitely the smell of copulin. I was immediately alarmed thinking in my head "OH MY FUCKING GOD, MY PASSION COPULIN CONCENTRATE BOTTLE LEAKED". I started to panic and check my bag inside to see what happened. I look in my bag and there it is, sealed tight. Now I know I wasn't going crazy cause I overheard the ghetto kids whispering among themselves "Damn, this shit smells like poon up in here (PG version of what was actually said)".

I kept my thoughts to myself here cause I realized something. That distinct smell of copulin that I whiffed reminded me of the times I hooked up with vegetarian/vegan women. I can't fully describe it but it smelled of musky melon or fruit. Then it hits me....my friend's girlfriend is wearing a short skirt, we are also attracted to one another but never acted upon it. She also happens to be a vegetarian.

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 12:12 AM by zerosix85.)
05-03-2012 2:03 AM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2012 3:40 PM

so i wonder if someone been playing with this molecule recently,it looks very interesting....
09-23-2012 3:40 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

09-23-2012 9:44 PM

(09-23-2012 3:40 PM)preck Wrote:  so i wonder if someone been playing with this molecule recently,it looks very interesting....

It's in a lot of Alpha Dream's mixes. I use it. It's a good molecule and fairly mainstream.

[Image: Example.jpg]
09-23-2012 9:44 PM
thundr
Vendor

09-23-2012 10:40 PM

(09-23-2012 9:44 PM)wiserd Wrote:  It's in a lot of Alpha Dream's mixes. I use it. It's a good molecule and fairly mainstream.

what doses do you run wiserd?

I thought awhile back about running this molecule during a heavy none buildup routine with a hint of social. never got around to it tho.
09-23-2012 10:40 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

09-23-2012 11:14 PM

(09-23-2012 10:40 PM)thundr Wrote:  what doses do you run wiserd?

I thought awhile back about running this molecule during a heavy none buildup routine with a hint of social. never got around to it tho.

Very low dose. I have a mix of .1mcg/drop Androstanone + .01mcg/drop Androstenone. That's probably not an ideal ratio between the two molecules. It was just my first run and I never did a second since it didn't OD.

I add 1-3 drops of that mixture to a 5ml sprayer filled with other stuff. I'd end up spraying somewhere around 1 ml of that as a dose. So about .02mcg to .06mcg of Androstanone in a dose. Some people (over ~23 yrs old) can benefit from being exposed to a lot more Androstanone, but I'm generally in the "wearing this around coworkers so I'd rather not smell bad or cause anyone to ghost me" frame of mind so I dose for the most sensitive people I'm likely to meet. I'd go a little lower if I wasn't being lazy in some situations. Though since I don't want to wear a thick cover scent I often favor lowering the alpha mol dosage rather than buffering mixes more. I don't like most buffers.... Beta Androsterone as a buffer only gets a good response from one friend of mine with bisexual tendencies and tends to get me ignored for some reason at doses approaching what other people would use (10 -30mcgs is way too much for me) and the 10 mcg/drop DHEA that I have for buffering seems too castrating at that dose in a 5ml mix, so I don't use it and I haven't mixed a lower dose yet. Most of my mixes are high DHEAS (50-100 mcg in a 5 ml sprayer), which does cancel out Androstenone and Androstanone in some ways though.

Also, I can't smell 90% of mones, so my cover scents may be awful.

Without a good buffer, my doses may be lower than they need to be.

... for a while I played with 7Keto DHEA on the assumption that it should be a better buffer for alpha molecules because it didn't block the androgen receptors in the body. I assumed that not blocking the androgen receptors was a good thing. I'm not sure now, but I'm starting to question that philosophy. 7Keto can get kids, old folks and bums to talk to you wonderfully even if they don't know you, if combined with alpha nol, but I can only recall one good response from someone I'd want to talk to in all the time I'd used it. (A cute stranger who started a conversation out of the blue at a kiosk and expressed a high degree of interest in talking to me later, for no apparent reason whatsoever. That was Glace + alpha nol + 7keto)

And recently I'm running into what some other folks have described where a no-mone day gets mone like hits while adding alpha molecules tends to overdose. It's like my body chemistry has changed... until I get a better handle on things, I'm going with the more social stuff. I've never really cared for high dose alpha molecules in the first place. Beta nol is better... I like the tell me what you think and cut the crap effect it has.

So... that's a lot more than you asked for but I hope it gives some idea of what I'm doing. I'm actually taking a break from all alpha molecules for a short run and seeing how long this "body ramping up its own mones" thing lasts...

But then, I'm married, so getting girls in bed isn't exactly goal. I'm more interested in general charisma. To each their own.

[Image: Example.jpg]
09-23-2012 11:14 PM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-24-2012 11:24 AM

I have a spray bottle from Alpha Dream at 10mcg that I'm willing to trade or sell.

Its definitively attention grabbing but for anyone with a mone sensitivity this stuff is even more potent then regular Androstenone
09-24-2012 11:24 AM

kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

01-16-2013 7:20 AM

Androstanone ----------------------------------
(100 mcg drops x 9 = 900 mcg)
(900 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 18 mcg)
AndrosteNone ----------------------------------
(75 mcg drops x 2 = 150 mcg)
(150 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 3 mcg)
A-THDOC -------------------------------------------
(0.08333 mcg drops x 1 = 0.08333 mcg)
(0.08333 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 0.001666666667mcg)
PA ------------------------------------------------------------ 33 drops
70% DPG (DPG Diluted by 30% with PA Alcohol) --------- 5 drops

The most Interested observation about this mix is, we are both sitting at the table (talking, smiling, touching), both of us are on seperate labtops. My labtop won't connect to the wireless router and she is watching the Hong Kong news. She look's up at me and saids "why are you ignoring me". I apology and explain what was going on with my computer. Ten to fifteen minutes late, we were in bed and I was muff diving Tongue

Now I know why Elmore James cry out for China.

Long Stories Short:
The Satnone is like a fuse on a stick of Dynamite.
When the bomb went off, I got the "why are you ignoring Me" statment. I was so engrossed with my computer, I miss her rapid eye flutter (For all the Non-Asians , it's an Oriental Thing). In Daine's Forum, she talked about how Alpha THDOC changes it propertys with what it's combine with. I hoping (speculating) that's where the attention grabbing aspect of the mix came from.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 8:17 AM by kmacc45.)
01-16-2013 7:20 AM
examine
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-13-2013 9:39 AM

(01-16-2013 7:20 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Androstanone ----------------------------------
(100 mcg drops x 9 = 900 mcg)
(900 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 18 mcg)
AndrosteNone ----------------------------------
(75 mcg drops x 2 = 150 mcg)
(150 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 3 mcg)
A-THDOC -------------------------------------------
(0.08333 mcg drops x 1 = 0.08333 mcg)
(0.08333 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 0.001666666667mcg)
PA ------------------------------------------------------------ 33 drops
70% DPG (DPG Diluted by 30% with PA Alcohol) --------- 5 drops

The most Interested observation about this mix is, we are both sitting at the table (talking, smiling, touching), both of us are on seperate labtops. My labtop won't connect to the wireless router and she is watching the Hong Kong news. She look's up at me and saids "why are you ignoring me". I apology and explain what was going on with my computer. Ten to fifteen minutes late, we were in bed and I was muff diving Tongue

Now I know why Elmore James cry out for China.

Long Stories Short:
The Satnone is like a fuse on a stick of Dynamite.
When the bomb went off, I got the "why are you ignoring Me" statment. I was so engrossed with my computer, I miss her rapid eye flutter (For all the Non-Asians , it's an Oriental Thing). In Daine's Forum, she talked about how Alpha THDOC changes it propertys with what it's combine with. I hoping (speculating) that's where the attention grabbing aspect of the mix came from.
How do you think this mix would do with added Androstadienone ?

I live in Asia so I'm intrigued lol.
02-13-2013 9:39 AM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

02-13-2013 6:37 PM

(02-13-2013 9:39 AM)examine Wrote:  How do you think this mix would do with added Androstadienone ?

I live in Asia so I'm intrigued lol.
I'm working some Combination now. My understand of Androstadienone is that it turns into Alpha Androstenol and then into none. I'm kind of hesitant about adding Androstadienone to the mix because Androstanone and Androstadienone have some very strong attraction properties, and having the two in a mix might be alittle redundant. The main purpose of this mix is to set my girl crotch on fire.

Wore it to a friends house last night and she got totally Aggravated with me. As I was leaving she asked me if I had any Porm movies. This was the most strangest question she has ever asked me in our 37 years of knowing each other. I laugh and told her she needs to get out more.
02-13-2013 6:37 PM

Share This Thread