Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androstadienone vs certo re: depressive effects and self confidence
alphavitea
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
447 thanks in 260 posts

Androstadienone vs certo re: depressive effects and self confidence
03-21-2013 9:34 AM

Since I started using mones I have retained a cool head and I have felt really good inside. All the products I tried have performed almost miraculously and if used properly produce some of the most amazing hits. I am an absolute believer and will continue my usage for the foreseeable future. One thing I learned is not to overdo it for the best results.

Dienone vs certo:

I have used androstadienone many many times with great results and no headaches or depression. My wife reacts strongly to Dienone and always ends up being real close to me and last night while wearing it we had an amazing heart to heart about our marriage and future (between hot hot sex) now I have had certo since the beginning and I have to say that this is one product that causes me grief. Whenever I wear this I feel beta and insecure and from that insecurity builds anger. Weird.
What I can't figure out is what is in certo other than Dienone that can cause this. Some have said that I overdosed and got too much Dienone bu I have used Dienone as high as five drops with no ill selfeffects and wonderful results from wifey. The last bad reaction from certo I used too much at 4 sprays. What is the comparison of certo and Dienone wih regards to amounts. How much is in each spray of certo compared to my 5mg/10ml Dienone from love scents. Could something else cause me to feel shitty and unconfident. Or is the most likely molecule the Dienone.

If she bites you did it right.
03-21-2013 9:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 64
Thanks received:
115 thanks in 79 posts

RE: Androstadienone vs certo re: depressive effects and self confidence
03-21-2013 10:57 AM

Androstadienone depression hits me hard too. I haven't got certo, but I do have True Love which definitely makes me feel insecure and beta... even if I try to buffer it out with happier molecules.

I'm not sure if its the Androstadienone alone, but it has EST in it too which might be contributing to the effect. It works great on the targets though. I am trying to figure out a dosage of pregnenolone which would counter the negative effects.

Also, you have Nude -- I am going to order it shortly to add to a "fallout" mix I have been working/improving for the last few months. Would you be able to elaborate on some of the effects?
03-21-2013 10:57 AM
alphavitea
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
447 thanks in 260 posts

RE: Androstadienone vs certo depressive effects and self confidence
03-21-2013 12:01 PM

(03-21-2013 10:57 AM)phertest Wrote:  Androstadienone depression hits me hard too. I haven't got certo, but I do have True Love which definitely makes me feel insecure and beta... even if I try to buffer it out with happier molecules.

I'm not sure if its the Androstadienone alone, but it has EST in it too which might be contributing to the effect. It works great on the targets though. I am trying to figure out a dosage of pregnenolone which would counter the negative effects.

Also, you have Nude -- I am going to order it shortly to add to a "fallout" mix I have been working/improving for the last few months. Would you be able to elaborate on some of the effects?

I only have nude sample and the effects that I see are best described as slightly sexual. I don't have enough time with this one to accurately describe its effects. I have seen the fallout effect with ascend and evolve together. As well as ascend and av together. This is in a bar setting and I don't think there can be one mix for fallout with all women. Some women want sex and will fallout with the sexual mixes and some fallout because they are searching for more connection and so on. So far the fallouts I have seen were from my dominant alpha sexuality an congruent mones and not from anything spiritual. Just straight sexual dominance.

03-21-2013 12:01 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1126
Thanks received:
1087 thanks in 538 posts

03-21-2013 4:30 PM

Forgive me if this is way basic, but you usually apply dienone on in drops. You usually spray certo? What if you poured it into a dropper?

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-21-2013 4:30 PM
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 64
Thanks received:
115 thanks in 79 posts

03-22-2013 2:22 AM

I believe pago recommends dropping it rather than spraying too - I wonder why this makes a difference though... I have like 3 bottles of alpha dream Androstadienone , and I'm ordering some more neno to mix up soon. I'm going to try and find out a ratio which cancels out the depression more accurately from Androstadienone ... then I'm going to add it to my TL bottle to see if I still get the depressive beta effects. It would be quite awesome having the TL kick without negatives.
03-22-2013 2:22 AM

alphavitea
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
447 thanks in 260 posts

03-22-2013 2:34 PM

i am seriously considering getting pregnenolone for sure. this sounds like a great molecule and if it can get my certo to behave then i am all for that. my wife likes it and that is what matters

03-22-2013 2:34 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1503
Thanks received:
2901 thanks in 1378 posts

03-22-2013 3:21 PM

(03-22-2013 2:34 PM)Nicola3 Wrote:  i am seriously considering getting pregnenolone for sure. this sounds like a great molecule and if it can get my certo to behave then i am all for that. my wife likes it and that is what matters

Beware of using a lot of neno around your wife. It makes me very emotional and high strung. I have had big crying fits while using it.
03-22-2013 3:21 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1087 thanks in 538 posts

03-22-2013 3:33 PM

(03-22-2013 3:21 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Beware of using a lot of neno around your wife. It makes me very emotional and high strung. I have had big crying fits while using it.

Wow! Thanks for the info Halo. What dosage?

03-22-2013 3:33 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1503
Thanks received:
2901 thanks in 1378 posts

03-22-2013 3:37 PM

(03-22-2013 3:33 PM)wiserd Wrote:  Wow! Thanks for the info Halo. What dosage?

I never went higher than 50 or 60 Mcg
03-22-2013 3:37 PM

wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1087 thanks in 538 posts

03-22-2013 4:05 PM

(03-22-2013 3:37 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I never went higher than 50 or 60 Mcg

Thanks.

I think I get the best social results with significantly less than 1 mcg. Maybe .1mcg or .2mcg. At the >1mcg level, neno messed up every mix that had a trace of Androstenone in it.

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 4:06 PM by wiserd.)
03-22-2013 4:05 PM

Share This Thread