Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androstadienone vs certo re: depressive effects and self confidence
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 83 posts

RE: Androstadienone vs certo re: depressive effects and self confidence
03-22-2013 11:21 PM

wiserd, do you find that neno seems to make -none very erratic? like you can't control your train of thought?

I seem to have this happen but as usual its only suspicion... I've used neno, -none, and p83 in as mix once which was VERY bad... amplified a whole lot of negativity.
Halo if you could elaborate on your experiences with neno, we would highly appreciate it!

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 11:22 PM by phertest.)
03-22-2013 11:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1150
Thanks received:
1101 thanks in 543 posts

RE: Androstadienone vs certo depressive effects and self confidence
03-22-2013 11:29 PM

(03-22-2013 11:21 PM)phertest Wrote:  wiserd, do you find that neno seems to make -none very erratic? like you can't control your train of thought?

I seem to have this happen but as usual its only suspicion... I've used neno, -none, and p83 in as mix once which was VERY bad... amplified a whole lot of negativity.
Halo if you could elaborate on your experiences with neno, we would highly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Yeah, I think that's accurate. I mean, I've used so much of this stuff that I'm not terribly sensitive to most of it. I think you and Halo are seeing a nuance that I missed. But I've had nothing but problems with normal Androstenone containing mixes where a few mcg of neno is added. Even when the dose of neno or the rest of the mix would be okay on its own.

I guess the way that I've always seen it, right or wrong, is that none needs to be buffered and a large enough dose of neno cancels out some of the buffering effect of stuff like alpha androstenol or alpha-THDOC. Maybe you could get enough alpha-THDOC to balance the neno, but even a 1:10 ratio of neno to alpha nol seems to have the neno winning if neno is in the 5-10 mcg range. It's like neno is so stimulating that it locks the 'relaxation' door and no amount of nols can open that door back up again.

I'm not saying that neno and nols don't make a good mix. Just that it prevents nols from buffering the none.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 11:53 PM by wiserd.)
03-22-2013 11:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread