Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Q?? Seems like Gary is cooking somrthing new!
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q?? Seems like Gary is cooking somrthing new!
05-04-2017 6:20 PM

(05-04-2017 6:13 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Then I suggest you shoot them an email and ask, and find out first what their policy is before ordering, as that is quite a pricey product to take such a risk. Either that or just wait till Garry fixes the issue with his site.

Agreed.

If Jonnyo Dulay wasn't so sloppy with the S1ck site, then I would be happy to trust Garry and take a chance, but as it stands, there are now more questions than answers, with Garry already distancing himself from S1ck. Not a good look.Scout

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-04-2017 6:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-04-2017 6:31 PM

(05-03-2017 3:42 PM)Spars Wrote:  Anybody get shipping information yet? Please let us know when you do.

Still nope.

My email didn't mention him shipping. Here it is copy and pasted.

Hey guys,

Good news! Alpha Q is ready to go. Alpha Q is my first colaboration with another company that I am willing to put my name on. I created the pheromone formula and they created the fragrance and packaging. Alpha Q is a dominant pheromone formula highly specialized for seduction, with focus on night life and day game as s1ck is pretty focused on city life we made special adjumstments for dealing with women that tend to be located in that type of invirnment. Like Bad Wolf though, you can use it anywhwere you just have to rise to the ocasion, and that will be easy for any man worth his salt with this formula.

I sacrifice one of my future allpha formulas for the creation of Alpha Q. This is a 2 oz or 60 ml bottle so though it appears to be higher priced, you are looking at good price when you consider the volume of pheromones. I personaly feel it should be priced higher. I want to tell you more, but I'm being pulled from every direction right now to get the links and codes out.

Get it here now coupon code S1ckliquid will get you $19.00 off the retail price for the first 100 sales.

Bad news! Our merchant account is down again, so all sales will be routed through the S1ck We are working on alternative merchant accounts right now. Mostly because I like eating, nice things and women can be expensive. That and I love pheromones. How could I ever quit? I appreciate you guys, without you my company would be nothing. Thank you very sincerly for being there and suporting us. Garry

Get it here now coupon code *censoredddddd* will get you $19.00 off the retail price for the first 100 sales

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-04-2017 6:31 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-04-2017 6:51 PM

Ehh, I'm not terribly worried. I waited probabaly 2.5 weeks for my order from Brad over at HAX and he made it right. It's still only two days ago. But I won't be looking for a package Saturday like I had hoped. At this point that seems a little unreasonable.

Are we assuming packages would come from California? That's what I'm inferring based on where S1Ck is located.

My money is on that they don't have a return exchange policy typically. Jewelry generally isn't returnable because of the health hazard associated with it.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-04-2017 6:51 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-04-2017 11:03 PM

What does he mean by: "I sacrifice one of my future alpha formulas for the creation of Alpha Q

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
05-04-2017 11:03 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-04-2017 11:10 PM

(05-04-2017 11:03 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  What does he mean by: "I sacrifice one of my future alpha formulas for the creation of Alpha Q

i think he's talking about Venom. Venom was probably put on the back burner while he worked on AlphaQ

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-04-2017 11:10 PM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

05-05-2017 12:56 AM

Did no one consider he might mean that this is actually his Venom formula? Maybe I'm reading too much into this. What was the other product that he was working on. Diablo was it?

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2017 12:58 AM by D_Darko.)
05-05-2017 12:56 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-05-2017 1:29 AM

I think he has multiple formulas in private beta testing, and this was one of them.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-05-2017 1:29 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-05-2017 3:57 AM

Ya I guess by sacrifice he meant this was supposed to be one of his future products but decided to take it to an alternative route. I don't think it's Venom. Could be Diablo (if the rumor was true)

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
05-05-2017 3:57 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-05-2017 6:14 AM

If it was Venom, he would've removed the tile on his site months ago. I think Venom is his pride and joy. Only time will tell.

This dude got back to me. Apparently, I should have tracking information later today, so Gary isn't shipping anything. Appears to be a 60/40 or 70/30 type of agreement between both parties.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-05-2017 6:14 AM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-05-2017 11:22 AM

I am interested in trying this once I get moved into my new place and once I see that the process is streamlined.
05-05-2017 11:22 AM

Share This Thread