Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Q?? Seems like Gary is cooking somrthing new!
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q?? Seems like Gary is cooking somrthing new!
05-01-2017 9:24 PM

(05-01-2017 9:14 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  You mean BW as in ... Beautiful Wife ... of course! ... lol.
Whisper that in her ear and it might work better than spraying liquid on your neck!!

if this was Reddit, I'd upvote you... ah screw it here, have an upvote! Good

yes, you are correct, Hence I've not tested much on her... everyone else, however, is a guinea pig.

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
05-01-2017 9:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-02-2017 1:42 AM

I ironically added beating the dead horse. PT gets very hype and all attention turns towards the shiny new thing when new products come out. Its funny how Alpha Q and C36 are coming out now - and soon we'll see reviews pour in! Exciting times Smile

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-02-2017 1:42 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-02-2017 1:21 PM

(05-02-2017 1:42 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  I ironically added beating the dead horse. PT gets very hype and all attention turns towards the shiny new thing when new products come out. Its funny how Alpha Q and C36 are coming out now - and soon we'll see reviews pour in! Exciting times Smile

Well said, I was surprised to see all the drama on this thread and the other about Gary and Alpha Q and the payment system and blah blah blah. A little disappointed to be honest. Like you, I'm waiting for the reviews to come in for this product and then I'll make my decision.

The Dude abides...
05-02-2017 1:21 PM
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2017 3:39 PM

I guess I'll try to properly test it once I get it... I hate it that I'm a sucker for the hype sometimes... but since its from Gary and given my exp with BW W and DP, it should be interesting. we'll see...

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
05-03-2017 3:39 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-03-2017 3:42 PM

Anybody get shipping information yet? Please let us know when you do.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-03-2017 3:42 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-03-2017 4:07 PM

(05-03-2017 3:42 PM)Spars Wrote:  Anybody get shipping information yet? Please let us know when you do.

Nope.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-03-2017 4:07 PM
maged.k
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-03-2017 9:22 PM

no i didn't get any shipment info .

AV.AQ.AN .DP all oil
Xist .core .M3x . Titan . Tusc
Npa Npa touch lacroy
Liik v2 alpha maschio 2017
TS,AT,GAO, TH ,Z69,CP mostly oil
Love god
05-03-2017 9:22 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-04-2017 5:58 PM

I wrote Garry and email regarding his return policy for customers that are not satisfied with Alpha Q, and this is what he had to say about it;

Me: Does this formula Alpha Q has the same 1 year refund/exchange guarantee as your other products? And if it does, will it be honored by that S1ck company?

Garry: Hello, sold through me it would have the same refund as always, that is if I could take payments, I don't know what S1ck's policy will be. Usually PayPal is 90 days no matter what the merchant wants to offer. This is S1ck's product, I formulate the pheromone formula for them, so they will have their own rules regarding sales. I can't take orders right now, but when I can, then my rules will apply to anything purchased from my site just like always. Thank you, Garry Nelson.
05-04-2017 5:58 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-04-2017 6:07 PM

(05-04-2017 5:58 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  I wrote Garry and email regarding his return policy for customers that are not satisfied with Alpha Q, and this is what he had to say about it;

Me: Does this formula Alpha Q has the same 1 year refund/exchange guarantee as your other products? And if it does, will it be honored by that S1ck company?

Garry: Hello, sold through me it would have the same refund as always, that is if I could take payments, I don't know what S1ck's policy will be. Usually PayPal is 90 days no matter what the merchant wants to offer. This is S1ck's product, I formulate the pheromone formula for them, so they will have their own rules regarding sales. I can't take orders right now, but when I can, then my rules will apply to anything purchased from my site just like always. Thank you, Garry Nelson.

This is odd, as Garry specifically said that LAL would be handling the shipping.

His exact phrase was "My site is down right now, so I will have to direct everyone to the S1ck site. We will be doing the shipping though."Confused

Wonder how many members would have waited for Garry's payment processing to get back up before ordering.

Also, S1ck's website doesn't appear to have any return policy posted.Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-04-2017 6:07 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-04-2017 6:13 PM

Then I suggest you shoot them an email and ask, and find out first what their policy is before ordering, as that is quite a pricey product to take such a risk. Either that or just wait till Garry fixes the issue with his site.
05-04-2017 6:13 PM

Share This Thread