Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Alpha Maschio- Two Thumbs UP!
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Maschio- Two Thumbs UP!
11-16-2011 11:15 AM

(11-15-2011 10:04 PM)RoguesScholar Wrote:  That sounds like a great idea, thanks for the input. After looking at their products, I believe TRUE Essenceâ„¢ (EcoSoyâ„¢ Pheromone Candle) would be the best all around choice due to the copulins in the mix that can effect both guys and gals. However, I am a bit leery of the deployment as I think the heat of the flame would truly be damaging to the mix of juice. I could see the effect of our body temp having an effect on the "mone" mix........however, I think the flame heat may be just too much. Perhaps it will take some testing after all.

Anyone with more experience in chemistry care to chime in on this theory before I drop 30 bones on an experiment?

I have heard that burning Pheromones is not safe. I'm sure if they are selling them than maybe my info is wrong or outdated. I have used tarts (wickless candle melts) that are absolutely amazing. The phero load is huge in them.
11-16-2011 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2011 7:55 PM

(11-16-2011 11:12 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  The name of Cougar is very deceptive IMO. I'm not a Cougar and it works well for me, I know many ladies younger than me using it and it doesn't seem to make a difference. I just barrel through whichever ones I want to try and go from there. But I am an all in kind of girl. Cougar makes the wearer feel and seem "sparkly" which is a strange concept to explain to a man. Confidence, sexuality, popularity kind of vibe. never yet payed for a drink with Cougar on.

Hmmm. Interesting......thanks for the input! What a very interesting way to increase the sales of drinks in club.....if all the ladies wore it. As their job is the "hustle" in the first place, perhaps it could very easily make this easier and more natural as men HATE it! And sparkly........sounds like a nice social Uphoric feeling to me. Who makes Cougar? Seems like if a few gals wore Cougar and a few Charme by AD......could be a nice balance of club aura with some Glace thrown in to the mix somewhere.

Heck, now I want to open a club and call it Club Hypnotica! :-)
11-18-2011 7:55 PM
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2011 7:59 PM

(11-16-2011 11:15 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I have heard that burning Pheromones is not safe. I'm sure if they are selling them than maybe my info is wrong or outdated. I have used tarts (wickless candle melts) that are absolutely amazing. The phero load is huge in them.

Halo........where can I find these tarts? Would be interesting to test in a club atmosphere and observe behavior.
11-18-2011 7:59 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-19-2011 10:23 AM

(11-18-2011 7:59 PM)RoguesScholar Wrote:  Halo........where can I find these tarts? Would be interesting to test in a club atmosphere and observe behavior.

3rd thing down on the page

11-19-2011 10:23 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Phero Rookie & Alpha Maschio Philly Boy 6 4,196 02-11-2012 6:27 PM
Last Post: Felix