Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Alpha Maschio- Two Thumbs UP!
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Maschio- Two Thumbs UP!
11-15-2011 1:56 PM

Hey Rogue, Q-Tips has a store in Norway he's been thinking of spreading mones around to boost sales, and Chris at Alpha Dream is a genius with the raw materials, the folks at Love Potions Magikal Perfumerie are genius with the scent payloads, so maybe you could collaborate on a delivery vehicle such as an automatic atomizer or heated diffuser and come up with a product to market to the skin joints!
Some of the hypnotics like alpha-THDOC and PEA others seem like they could go well with sucking cash out of wallets!

I'll spray anything apparently...
11-15-2011 1:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2011 8:53 PM

(11-15-2011 6:15 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  You hit that nail on the head! I have known probably 100 dancers and out of all of them I only met 3 that had their lives together and knew were they were going in life! All of the others were badly broken: little to no self esteem, heavily used drugs and/or alcohol, most came from broken homes and many had abusive boyfriends, or in lots of cases girlfriends.

And, virtually all of them believed that taking money from men, and as much of it as they could get their hands on, was perfectly OK. It didn't matter what they did to get it, lie, steal or cheat, as long as they got the money nothing was off limits, and the end justified the means.

Hell, I even married one, way back when. 2 years of lying and cheating, then she ran off with one of her customers. I took her back 1 week before the divorce would have been final, then ended up walking away 6 months later.

They are fun to date or hang with and can get you tons of attention from other women, but they sure as hell aren't relationship material.

Sounds like you have it all figured out Mark. The one thing I liked the most about my job was actually being someone that for once, they could trust. I really mean it when I say I was like a Brother to them. I have a psychology degree with a minor is sociology so, I understand people pretty well and did my thesis on body language. On top of that I did 6 years in the Marine Corps so, I guess it is safe to say, I didn't put up with any crap and shoot from the hip by nature.....but I was always cool about it.

My greatest success was actually getting two of my gals clean and getting three of them out of the business. To see them smile now is priceless! However, most are true sociopaths with no regret for their actions. It is just a survival attribute for the most part. And many like the control they have over men because, for once in their life, they can experience it.

I would NEVER date one! Sorry about your experience man.

WILD night of club fun and after hours parties=Alpha Maschio by Alpha Dream

Close contact date at a pub=Nude Alpha by AL +A1

Dates with dinner=Glace by AD + A1

House get together parties with friends=Glace

At the office=Wolf by AL

11-15-2011 8:53 PM
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2011 9:02 PM

(11-15-2011 8:24 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  For all out sexual situations Blatant Invitation is my favorite, but since these ladies are in more of a position to tease then I would probably go with Cougar or Super Sexy For Women. There are lots of options. Even Dominance to amp up sexuality while putting boys "in their place." Important to stay congruent though.
Thanks Halo........you ROCK! I'll look into these and pass on some suggestions. You had mentioned Cougar. Is that more effective for older woman? Are any of these "age" specific and if so, can you share which ones are effective toward different groups?

At the office=Wolf by AL

11-15-2011 9:02 PM
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2011 9:07 PM

Thanks Jrock! I'll have to look into that and set up some tests now won't I. Great tip and I'll enjoy watching the results and reporting back.........All in the name of science.......I think I have found my true calling. So happy

At the office=Wolf by AL

11-15-2011 9:07 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-15-2011 9:47 PM

(11-15-2011 8:53 PM)RoguesScholar Wrote:  The one thing I liked the most about my job was actually being someone that for once, they could trust. I really mean it when I say I was like a Brother to them.

At one club I used to go to I was the guy that the managers would ask to drive girls home when they got to druck or drugged out. So yeah, all the girls knew they could trust me too. I mean I was probably one of the only ones who treated them like human beings instead of sex objects, and that got me laid many, many a time. Smile Funny how when you're not trying to have sex with them and not learing at them like a pervert, they will chase you.

(11-15-2011 8:53 PM)RoguesScholar Wrote:  My greatest success was actually getting two of my gals clean and getting three of them out of the business. To see them smile now is priceless! However, most are true sociopaths with no regret for their actions. It is just a survival attribute for the most part. And many like the control they have over men because, for once in their life, they can experience it..

Yes it is! I knew a dancer years and years ago that I got pretty tight with, but then moved from Ft. Worth to Dallas, and being pretty fed up with the whole strip club thing I just threw our all my nphone numbers, changed my number and moved on.

6 or 7 yeears later I was at a country western club I used to go to, and saw a girl fumbing for a lighter, so I whipped out mine and light her cigarette. She turn to say thank you, then says "Mark?" instead. I'm at a loss, as I really don't recognize her (she was 20 when I moved away, while I was 35), so I say yeah? She says "It's Jaime!" We got to talking and she said not long after I moved away she quit the club and got her life in order, then went back to school and is now an RN.

8 years or so down the road and she's married has 2 kids and we're still great friends.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-15-2011 9:47 PM

RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2011 10:04 PM

(11-15-2011 1:45 PM)Jrock Wrote:  I would suggest looking into True Pheromones pheromone scented candles. Seems like a nice stealthy way to fill up the club with mones and get everyone horny!! Diablo I don't think there are any posts here on the forum about them though so it would definitely be a nice experiment if you do try them out and report back.

That sounds like a great idea, thanks for the input. After looking at their products, I believe TRUE Essenceâ„¢ (EcoSoyâ„¢ Pheromone Candle) would be the best all around choice due to the copulins in the mix that can effect both guys and gals. However, I am a bit leery of the deployment as I think the heat of the flame would truly be damaging to the mix of juice. I could see the effect of our body temp having an effect on the "mone" mix........however, I think the flame heat may be just too much. Perhaps it will take some testing after all.

Anyone with more experience in chemistry care to chime in on this theory before I drop 30 bones on an experiment?

At the office=Wolf by AL

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 10:05 PM by RoguesScholar.)
11-15-2011 10:04 PM
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2011 10:20 PM

(11-15-2011 9:47 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  At one club I used to go to I was the guy that the managers would ask to drive girls home when they got to druck or drugged out. So yeah, all the girls knew they could trust me too. I mean I was probably one of the only ones who treated them like human beings instead of sex objects, and that got me laid many, many a time. Smile Funny how when you're not trying to have sex with them and not learing at them like a pervert, they will chase you.

Yes it is! I knew a dancer years and years ago that I got pretty tight with, but then moved from Ft. Worth to Dallas, and being pretty fed up with the whole strip club thing I just threw our all my nphone numbers, changed my number and moved on.

6 or 7 yeears later I was at a country western club I used to go to, and saw a girl fumbing for a lighter, so I whipped out mine and light her cigarette. She turn to say thank you, then says "Mark?" instead. I'm at a loss, as I really don't recognize her (she was 20 when I moved away, while I was 35), so I say yeah? She says "It's Jaime!" We got to talking and she said not long after I moved away she quit the club and got her life in order, then went back to school and is now an RN.

8 years or so down the road and she's married has 2 kids and we're still great friends.

Right ON! Yeah, we all have our lost moments in our lives at one time or another. At a young age, or at any age for that matter, ladies just like ATTENTION.

To all the guys out there reading his statement.........BINGO! He is EXACTLY CORRECT. The only danger is falling into the "friend zone" if taking them home for fun is the goal using this technique. But yes, in the end.......they will chase YOU as they are wondering what is wrong with them as they normally get a different response from guys like the ones you stated. This goes for ALL "high status" ladies. Ignore them, treat them as HUMAN and NOT an object, they will chase YOU and the panties will drop. Hmmm sounds like a good thread for the tips and tricks section to me?

At the office=Wolf by AL

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 10:23 PM by RoguesScholar.)
11-15-2011 10:20 PM
Jrock
PheroJunkie

Rep Post

11-16-2011 12:55 AM

(11-15-2011 10:04 PM)RoguesScholar Wrote:  That sounds like a great idea, thanks for the input. After looking at their products, I believe TRUE Essenceâ„¢ (EcoSoyâ„¢ Pheromone Candle) would be the best all around choice due to the copulins in the mix that can effect both guys and gals. However, I am a bit leery of the deployment as I think the heat of the flame would truly be damaging to the mix of juice. I could see the effect of our body temp having an effect on the "mone" mix........however, I think the flame heat may be just too much. Perhaps it will take some testing after all.

Anyone with more experience in chemistry care to chime in on this theory before I drop 30 bones on an experiment?

I forgot to mention they also have the Electronic Pheromone Diffusion System as well but that is a little more expensive but might be more effective and safer then burning candles. Your best bet is to contact True either through the live chat on their website, email, or call them and ask them about how the candles or diffusion system works. Also see if the money back guarantee applies to those products. Their customer service has been top notch to me. I had an order come and one of my 10ml bottles had leaked about half of the contents in the mail. I took pictures with the plastic seal still on the bottle top and went on the live chat and told them how I received a leaking bottle. They told me they would ship me a replacement right away and I didnt even have to show them the pics I took, they just took my word. So props to True on their customer service and good luck on your upcoming "experiments" and please keep us updated!
11-16-2011 12:55 AM
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2011 5:24 AM

(11-16-2011 12:55 AM)Jrock Wrote:  I forgot to mention they also have the Electronic Pheromone Diffusion System as well but that is a little more expensive but might be more effective and safer then burning candles. Your best bet is to contact True either through the live chat on their website, email, or call them and ask them about how the candles or diffusion system works. Also see if the money back guarantee applies to those products. Their customer service has been top notch to me. I had an order come and one of my 10ml bottles had leaked about half of the contents in the mail. I took pictures with the plastic seal still on the bottle top and went on the live chat and told them how I received a leaking bottle. They told me they would ship me a replacement right away and I didnt even have to show them the pics I took, they just took my word. So props to True on their customer service and good luck on your upcoming "experiments" and please keep us updated!

I will have to keep that company in mind! Good to hear they treated you well man.

I just got word from Chris that he will be hooking me up with a creation of his juice samples just for this target group. With Chris and his creation of AM and my amazement along with my idea of a deployment system I shared with him.......I think the ball is rolling quite well indeed! With my idea of deployment, should it be feasible, I think it might be more cost effective for clubs to consider. For now it is just an idea I have tossed his way........I'm stoked to observe and report on the findings of his creation! I'm pretty loyal when it comes to someone with a proven record.

At the office=Wolf by AL

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2011 5:26 AM by RoguesScholar.)
11-16-2011 5:24 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-16-2011 11:12 AM

(11-15-2011 9:02 PM)RoguesScholar Wrote:  Thanks Halo........you ROCK! I'll look into these and pass on some suggestions. You had mentioned Cougar. Is that more effective for older woman? Are any of these "age" specific and if so, can you share which ones are effective toward different groups?

The name of Cougar is very deceptive IMO. I'm not a Cougar and it works well for me, I know many ladies younger than me using it and it doesn't seem to make a difference. I just barrel through whichever ones I want to try and go from there. But I am an all in kind of girl. Cougar makes the wearer feel and seem "sparkly" which is a strange concept to explain to a man. Confidence, sexuality, popularity kind of vibe. never yet payed for a drink with Cougar on. Blatant Invitation i wouldn't even wear out of the house, boyfriend only, I do not wear it for self effects when he's gone. SS4W is kinda like Cougar but it gives me that butterflies in the tummy feeling too. A little more lovey than Cougar but still great for a popularity kinda vibe.
11-16-2011 11:12 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Phero Rookie & Alpha Maschio Philly Boy 6 4,196 02-11-2012 6:27 PM
Last Post: Felix