Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Aloha!
Adi Foreplay
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

Rainbow Aloha!
06-06-2016 4:22 AM

Hello, Forum!

I am Adolf Foreplay. I formed the habit of joining one forum about any topic I have an interest in. This way a plethora of mistakes has been avoided!

I'm a heterosexual man living in Germany. I'm 23 years old and single. I'm not huge into pick up and dating. But I'm single and my opportunities are very slim unless I seriously start approaching strangers. I found out about pheromones not long ago and thought it might help me achieve my goal quicker. I want a good girlfriend, I don't like picking up chicks.

German people in general are very mistrustful, xenophobic and misandric so talking to a stranger feels like wrestling a bear. Because of this my main interest is social mones. Maybe I can add a little bit of sexual mones to get an attraction boost but only a small dose. I'm a very good looking man which blesses me with lots of IOIs, deer in the headlights, giggles but most of the time that silly drunken smile with lifted eyebrows.

I got into a lot trouble when I was in school. Everyone had some issue with me and rumors of all kinds of stupidity were spread about me. The pattern was either an old friend who was desperate to fit in with others or ex girlfriends who had a vendetta against me would start scapegoating and paint me as a bad guy. I had to rely on the others to recognize the cowardice and the treason as such and tell them to stop the nonsense. This, unfortunately, never happened.
I tried many things to regain people's sympathy: I tried intimidating bullies, being more outgoing and respectful, having interesting hobbies, being better prepared for classes and tests than anyone else... nothing stopped the aggressions. Hell, even years later people still highlight some bad qualities I would supposedly have, often contradicting ones (for example: he is a clown/ he takes himself so seriously).

I don't like talking in terms of alpha and beta because then I have to think of those insecure, closeted gay bodybuilders. But there seems to be a bit of alpha (führer) in me. I'm so brave and always in control of my feelings and words, respectful, smart, beautiful, humorous, yet people doubt me and test me all the time and more often than not I get singled out and sometimes people try to downright destroy me with their petty little psycho games. I do get a lot of positive attention from guys as well but usually younger men who ask me for advice and little boys idolizing me.
This is why I would be careful with those sexual hormones, I would claim I already radiate them in good quantity. Maybe even too much. My super sexy chest hair is helping/ handicapping that purpose.

Maybe I should ask other members what I should get? I will probably have to ship it from the US, there aren't too many mone shops in Germany.

I'm looking forward to your replies Smile
06-06-2016 4:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

andreww
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

RE: Aloha!
06-06-2016 12:05 PM

welcome to pherotruth, Adolf.

your main interest is social mones, so I would recommend Wolf from liquid alchemy lab (located in aloha, i mean hawaii).

why?
becos of your "aloha" P

see the wolf product review in liquid alchemy product review Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2016 12:10 PM by andreww.)
06-06-2016 12:05 PM
Thanks given by Adi Foreplay
Noes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

06-06-2016 12:21 PM

Welcome! im new myself so cant make any personnal recommendations, but wolf/ bad wolf seem to be safe bets when starting out
06-06-2016 12:21 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1906
Thanks received:
2005 thanks in 1204 posts

06-06-2016 8:58 PM

(06-06-2016 12:21 PM)Noes Wrote:  Welcome! im new myself so cant make any personnal recommendations, but wolf/ bad wolf seem to be safe bets when starting out

Bad Wolf? I wouldn't be so sure about that. Razz
Wolf is what you want. ETFZ, Impi Red, Super Sexy For Men and Evolve are good choices for "safe" sexuals (i.e. they tend not to elicit a negative response). Alpha Treasures might work too, but I've only tested it once thus far - that run was inconclusive.
06-06-2016 8:58 PM
Thanks given by Adi Foreplay, Noes
Adi Foreplay
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

06-07-2016 3:28 AM

@andreww The lonely planet is the best place to go on vacation Smile You will forget how your home looked like.
Thank you for your recommendation. I read the reviews of Wolf and it could be a hit. One discription resonated especially with me:

Quote:For me 3 drops of wolf is the guy's guy alpha male. The type of alpha male that can make mistakes at times but you always route for him like Robert Downey Jr.

you could also say wearing wolf is like being "Mighty Mouse" People just seem to want you to succeed and will encourage you and try to help you get there like you are an "underdog".
- as33156

This is the experience that I like. I have no desire to be the perfect, serious boss guy. I just want to be a smooth guy that anyone can have a fun time with.

@Noes Welcome back Smile

@Ekscentra I will look into the other blends as well. I will abide the noob guide and get a couple! Wolf seems to be a good choice though.
06-07-2016 3:28 AM

kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 352
Thanks received:
487 thanks in 258 posts

06-07-2016 4:09 AM

Welcome! Great introduction. You should not real name though. Edit it.

Recommendation:

Wolf
SXD-9
Core

I would highly suggest you to go with SXD-9. It is the social mones that you are looking for with the sexual edge. It will best for your situation. People will like you. It will help you to make new friends too. Eks can elaborate on that.

Other 2 products are also great.

Don't even dare to use Bad Wolf. It will make your situation worst.

Thanks
06-07-2016 4:09 AM
Noes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

06-07-2016 7:53 PM

Haha ok nevermind about bad wolf! Wacko As a matter don't take any of my recommendations to heart since they are entirely based on hearsay at this point. Good to know for myself, as I just got a sample of bad wolf! I will have to see for myself what it is about.
06-07-2016 7:53 PM
Adi Foreplay
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

06-08-2016 8:24 AM

@ kalpan56 Oh ok I will PM the admin but I need to make more posts until I can send PMs.

I think I will take Wolf. I will also take SXD-9. The reviews on this product are a bit wishy washy but it might be all I was looking for. Some say it works better on young women which is good for me. Also it's from the same company as Wolf and I have to consider shipping costs into my purchases.

I'm impressed by the effects of Evolve but I should wait until I get to know a few girls better. Then I can get it.

Judging from the reviews I shouldn't touch bad wolf. I can't imagine it would do something good; poeple might see me as an overconfident troublemaker (some already do) or an ominous sinister person.
06-08-2016 8:24 AM
andreww
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

06-08-2016 9:56 AM

and dont forget to ask for sample mones Big Grin

since you mention as3, you might want to look at this :

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...rse-THREAD
06-08-2016 9:56 AM

Adi Foreplay
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

06-13-2016 10:05 AM

(06-08-2016 9:56 AM)andreww Wrote:  and dont forget to ask for sample mones Big Grin

since you mention as3, you might want to look at this :

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...rse-THREAD

Thank you! Life is diffcult. I wonder if mones will help me.

I found a pheromone shop in my area so I can make my first run soon. However the choices are very limited. The most popular blend I can get is L2K. There is also impi but I heard anything else than impi red original is junk.

Would L2K be a good choice for me??
06-13-2016 10:05 AM

Share This Thread