Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Almost outted....
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
53 thanks in 42 posts

Almost outted....
02-21-2010 1:07 PM

This was pretty funny and I thought y'all would love to hear about this....

Last night some buddies and I hit the night club because our lady friends were all at a wedding shower. Now, this night club has one of those.. Not sure what yo call them.. restroom attendant or what have you... The guy runs it on his own and pays the bar a small fee to sit in the mens room with a pretty good supply of various top brand colognes, body lotions, lubes, condoms, etc....
You can walk up, wash your hands and then spritz with any of the colognes or what have you or take whatever you may need that he has. It works on simply tips... You would think a lot of guys in the night club scene would take advantage of it and just use or take stuff and not tip... but the majority do tip pretty good... I've noticed though that the majority of those who don't tip are the younger guys, late teens to early twenties...
Anyhow... I wash up and I'm chatting with Tony (the attendant) about the colognes he has and I see practically every top brand there but no Giorgio for Men... I ask him if he's ever heard of it and he hasn't so I'm explaining to him what an awesome cologne this is.... I explain it as I did in the "Women who smell good" thread... But I'm taking pains not to use the word pheromone and acting kind of befuddled on how to describe the tremendous attractant effect Giorgio seems to have... I'm struggling to find the right words and all of a sudden this guy who looks to be in about his early to mid 20s turns around form the urinal he is at and says "You mean like pheromones?"
Well.... I'm totally stunned and dumb struck... LOL I'm standing there with my mouth open and my eyes flitting back and forth going "Uhhh.. umm.... well..... Uhhhh... " LOL.... and then I fugure.. what the hell... spit it out LOL.... and I say Yeah!!! You know about pheromones? And he laughs and says Hell Yeah and pulls a little bottle of Ammo out of his jacket pocket and holds it up like it's the holy grail and starts laughing LOL..... So I pull out my Turn Up The Heat and join in the laughter... We shake hands (after he washes up LOL) and introduce our selves and start up a conversation about how we each were introduce to pheromones, what ones we've each used, the effects we've gotten and such.... After talking for about ten or 15 minutes we kind of glance around us and there's about 15 guys, plus Tony standing in a circle around us taking in everything we say like we're discussing a 100% sure fire proven shot to become a billionaire in two seconds flat LOL.
Brad (that's the guys name) and I start laughing and about 6 of the guys pipe up and say "Well hell tell us where we can get this stuff." LOL...... Tony grabs a pen and writes down everything we tell them LOL.... I gave Tony the address for this site....
After we leave the mens room Brad and his buddy join me and my buddies... After about a half hour Brad and I both at the exact same time slap our foreheads and I gasp "SHIT!" and Brad gasps "DAMN!" I start laughing and at the same time we both say "What did you just realize?" LOL and then we both say "We messed up in the mens room." LOL.... Then we get talking about how we may have just created a fire storm of future pheromone hell in that night club because all these guys that were in there are gonna be getting them and using them and Tony's probably planning on adding pheromones to his collection of colognes for guys to use when they are in the mens room LOL.... We both realized that maybe we should have played dumb on where to get the pheromones and tried to strike up a marketing deal with Tony whereby we would supply him with them and we'd all make a bit of extra cash.... But then we realized.. Tony's not s stupid guy. He would have just hopped o the net and found them anyway.. and plus... I would feel a bit guilty about making money off him that way.. He's a really decent guy and works his butt of just to scrape up a bit of extra cash for him and his family in this messed up economy.

Now.. to the "outted" thing.... I don't know why.. But for some reason... Until I met Brad I felt a bit weird about my pheromone use... Not quite as if I've been tossing roofies into women's drinks but still.. a little... kinda... devilish or fiendish in a tiny way LOL... And when Brad first popped the word pheromones out of his mouth in the mens room I had these thoughts of like "Damn, this guys gonna run out and tell all the women I'm cheating at the game or something" LOL....... But after talking with Brad and sharing what we know about pheromones with a group of guys who never heard of them I felt a lot different about it... I now think of it not as cheating but as simply enhancing my own existing appeal or attractiveness or what have you.. Like as some say how women get breast implants or wear make up and such....
It was pretty cool through out the night after meeting Brad too... every so often one of the guys that was listening to us in the bathroom would walk by and give Brad and I this little nod and a non chalant tip of the glass in some mysterious cheer as if we all now belonged to this Secret Society like the Skull and Bones or something LOL.... My buddies noticed it and asked me what was up and I just grinned and said "Oh nothing, we just met those guys in the mens room and got talking about Olympic hockey and the NHL and which type of hockey is better and such."
I'm gonna tell my buddies about the pheromones soon.. but for now... I don't know.... I feel like this little kid who has a special secret that gives him a bit of an advantage over his sort of better off buddies.. It goes back to my self esteem being destroyed by my ex wife and just recently getting it back.... So for now.. I just wanna savour the little secret I hold that they don't LOL...

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-21-2010 1:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 10 posts

RE: Almost outted....
02-21-2010 1:30 PM

LOL. You just might have started a firestorm. Shame you can't get some kind of credit with androtics if those guys do start making some good orders.

Actually we have discussed at length at androtics a couple times what would happen if the use of these products became well-known or common knowledge. It could go in a number of directions, some of them not so good.
02-21-2010 1:30 PM
renny
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 226
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 60 posts

02-21-2010 5:10 PM

Great Story Papawolf! I wonder if Tony will start stocking a full line of 'mones in the me's room. What a way to engender phero overload at a club! Hope the ventilation is good.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
02-21-2010 5:10 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks received:
53 thanks in 42 posts

02-23-2010 1:07 PM

LOL yeah Boss and Renny... that was exactly my thought? The subject came up in a thread I posted here a while back about possibly opening up a brick and mortar pheromone store. Someone had posted that exposing Pheromones to a larger mass could end up reducing their effects if everyone were wearing them....
Hmmm... I've been thinking about this though... I'm learning that Pheromones possibly just enhance the already present attractivness of an individual and help in reeling in those who would be attracted to them anyway if their own Pheromones were stronger. I could be wrong though I don't know. Others with more knowledge feel free to give your input please.
Plus... each person is attracted to a certain type of individual regardless of Pheromones... So if a person is attracted to your type, but not another type, then that would rule out any possible mass fire storm of Pheromones that would undermine effects. And also, once someone is 'taken' then anyone else attracted to that person by the Pheromones would need to seek out someone else.. unless the attractant is so strong it starts a battle for the one individual...???

Hmmm I'd love to get some brainstorming and debate going on about this and see some input from those with higher knowledge of pheromones....

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-23-2010 1:07 PM
SyraBrian
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 8 posts

02-23-2010 1:32 PM

I'll be searching google news for stories about orgies and bar fights that seem to emanate from the mysterious restroom of a canadian nightclub.
02-23-2010 1:32 PM

Beccah
PT Sweety
PheroTruth Queen

Sex: Female
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
178 thanks in 127 posts

02-23-2010 3:49 PM

Haha my rule, I'll spill the phero beans to my friends that live @ least a town away Smile People I see everyday know nothing from me!!
02-23-2010 3:49 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks received:
53 thanks in 42 posts

02-23-2010 6:10 PM

(02-23-2010 1:32 PM)SyraBrian Wrote:  I'll be searching google news for stories about orgies and bar fights that seem to emanate from the mysterious restroom of a canadian nightclub.

LOL don't worry, I'll post links to any news stories LOL
(02-23-2010 3:49 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  Haha my rule, I'll spill the phero beans to my friends that live @ least a town away Smile People I see everyday know nothing from me!!

Hmmm maybe I should rethink telling my buddies then LOL... After hearing from more and more experienced pherophanatix I don't feel as guilty any more LOL

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2010 6:11 PM by PapaWolf.)
02-23-2010 6:10 PM
Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
139 thanks in 95 posts

02-24-2010 4:33 AM

Well, that was a fun report, Papa! Big Grin

I'm inclined to agree. As much as I like my friends, I'm not letting the cat outta the bag and giving it up to them. Secret That's not to say I haven't thought about it...but no. The only person who knows about my pheromone use is Wolf....and now he's my partner in crime...lol. It's fun to effect each other and twice the fun when we double team our targets. Yeah, baby. Party2

Bella
02-24-2010 4:33 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks received:
53 thanks in 42 posts

02-24-2010 8:51 AM

(02-24-2010 4:33 AM)Bella Wrote:  Well, that was a fun report, Papa! Big Grin

I'm inclined to agree. As much as I like my friends, I'm not letting the cat outta the bag and giving it up to them. Secret That's not to say I haven't thought about it...but no. The only person who knows about my pheromone use is Wolf....and now he's my partner in crime...lol. It's fun to effect each other and twice the fun when we double team our targets. Yeah, baby. Party2

Bella

OH my hehehe you just made me think of a devious prank LOL.... I mentioned in an other thread that my buddies and I are pretty big practical jokers.... Umm hehehe how nasty would it be to get some sexual attractant pheromones that women use to attract men and tell my buddies it's a new men's cologne and spritz them with it before we head to the bar??? LMAO... Oh lord....
Oh wait LMAO... I got it.. I can reverse this little fire storm we may have created at that club... I supply Tony with the pheromones but instead of giving him the ones men use I give him the ones women use... That way all the guys in the club who use Tony's are knocked out of competition with me LMAO.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2010 8:53 AM by PapaWolf.)
02-24-2010 8:51 AM

terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 155
Thanks received:
235 thanks in 142 posts

02-24-2010 12:11 PM

(02-24-2010 8:51 AM)PapaWolf Wrote:  OH my hehehe you just made me think of a devious prank LOL.... I mentioned in an other thread that my buddies and I are pretty big practical jokers.... Umm hehehe how nasty would it be to get some sexual attractant pheromones that women use to attract men and tell my buddies it's a new men's cologne and spritz them with it before we head to the bar??? LMAO... Oh lord....
Oh wait LMAO... I got it.. I can reverse this little fire storm we may have created at that club... I supply Tony with the pheromones but instead of giving him the ones men use I give him the ones women use... That way all the guys in the club who use Tony's are knocked out of competition with me LMAO.
You are just as much a comedian as i and also very cunning PW, i also carry a good 10 ml sprayer in my brief case its loaded with Lure for Women and the fragrance is as concentrated as anything, pep i always remove it and spray my associates a good 2 spray blast on the back of their business shirt or suit, i have to be really carefull doing this so as not to bee seen or otherwise the game is up, i have often sprayed a client or a man at a meeting that i have been seated next to and oh boy do they reek after recieving 2 good shots of my old version Lure for Women, you should see the looks they get from some of their peers it brings a delightfully wicked smile to my face, yes i am a bit of a rascal also......

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2010 12:13 PM by terry0400-40.)
02-24-2010 12:11 PM

Share This Thread