Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Almost outted....
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
58 thanks in 43 posts

RE: Almost outted....
03-04-2010 3:24 PM

(03-04-2010 6:49 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I will google Dennis Hopper and see who he is and if he looks like me as that av photo is taken when i was 57, I only use it now and then just to prove that i am actually a man, but i may remove it and replace it with my decorated totem pole ha ha. PS The villain with the pig sticker weapon looks better than Denis Hopper when i just googled him.

LMAO that's the exact picture Sweetness pulled up to show me the resemblance I have to the guy LOL..... He;s even got the pig sticker on him in that photo LOL....

You didn't know who Dennis Hooper is?? Wow.. I thought everyone did... He first got big after doing Easy Rider with Jack Nicholson and Peter Fonda. He's an awesome actor.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-04-2010 3:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks received:
58 thanks in 43 posts

03-04-2010 3:34 PM

By the way... that new pic looks just as much like Dennis Hopper LOL.. Here's some fo the better photos I cold find of him that show a resemblance

There's a much better photo of him somewhere though... That looks a LOT like your other photo with the sun glasses... I can't remember which movie it was from though.. Either Cool Hand Luke or Maybe Wagon Train.. not sure...

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-04-2010 3:34 PM
Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
141 thanks in 95 posts

03-04-2010 5:16 PM

So, you guys look like two of my favorite actors! Cool Though I think the two of you are more handsome. Wink2 Gee, maybe I should post the pic of me on my totem? Big Grin

Terry, Dennis Hopper is a cinematic icon in The States. Easy Rider is a classic, for sure! If you're curious about him...check out a couple of his best films...Apocalypse Now (directed by Francis Ford Coppola, also starring Marlon Brando and a slew of other great actors)...and True Romance (directed by Quentin Tarantino, also starring Christian Slater, Christopher Walkin and Samuel L. Jackson). He only has a bit part in True Romance but he's Eek fabulous!

Papa, FYI, Javier Bardem won a best supporting Oscar, for his role as the pig sticker guy, in No Country For Old Men! He was the first Spanish actor to win that award. So, now you know who you look like!

Bella
03-04-2010 5:16 PM

terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 179
Thanks received:
323 thanks in 182 posts

03-05-2010 12:08 AM

[
Quote:quote='Bella' pid='7756' dateline='1267740989']
So, you guys look like two of my favorite actors! Cool Though I think the two of you are more handsome. Wink2 Gee, maybe I should post the pic of me on my totem? Big Grin
I am begining to hot flush just thinking about it.... the pic that is sigh

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....
03-05-2010 12:08 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks received:
58 thanks in 43 posts

03-06-2010 2:52 PM

(03-04-2010 5:16 PM)Bella Wrote:  So, you guys look like two of my favorite actors! Cool Though I think the two of you are more handsome. Wink2 Gee, maybe I should post the pic of me on my totem? Big Grin

Terry, Dennis Hopper is a cinematic icon in The States. Easy Rider is a classic, for sure! If you're curious about him...check out a couple of his best films...Apocalypse Now (directed by Francis Ford Coppola, also starring Marlon Brando and a slew of other great actors)...and True Romance (directed by Quentin Tarantino, also starring Christian Slater, Christopher Walkin and Samuel L. Jackson). He only has a bit part in True Romance but he's Eek fabulous!

Papa, FYI, Javier Bardem won a best supporting Oscar, for his role as the pig sticker guy, in No Country For Old Men! He was the first Spanish actor to win that award. So, now you know who you look like!

Bella

LOL thank you very much Bella.. hehehe I thought I have had a resmblence to him but was more handsome too... or at least less scary looking LOL. But I DID look him up at imdb.com and saw some photos of him outside of movie get up and he's actually very different looking form his role in No Country... Much more handsome.. but still not as handsome as me LMAO just kidding....

I actually forgot about Dennis Hopper being in Apocalypse Now.... And Chris Walken is another of my favorite actors.

And by all means post your totem pic LOL.

03-06-2010 2:52 PM
Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 13 posts

03-08-2010 3:17 AM

(03-03-2010 2:37 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Honestly im lost for words, i had better go downstairs to my Commodore and get some cops outa the console and have my daily snort, actually twice today, i need a good boost and the copulins get my engine purring Ho hum take the pressure lads the fire hose is a breakin loose. PS i have been taking some art lessons as therapy for my inclination towards pleasure..... see below ow ow

Terry have you gotten your Sheila to try wearing the Essence of Woman yet? I'm interested in how you will react with her wearing it compared to your snorting it P
03-08-2010 3:17 AM
terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 179
Thanks received:
323 thanks in 182 posts

03-08-2010 5:37 AM

(03-08-2010 3:17 AM)Niatalya Wrote:  Terry have you gotten your Sheila to try wearing the Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) yet? I'm interested in how you will react with her wearing it compared to your snorting it P
I was in for a suprise on the weekend just past because Shiri actually applied Essence of Woman and covered it with some old Red Door Parfume, it did actually make me lovey dovey kissy she said and the combination actually did inspire me on to love to play....

I snort several dabs per day of Diane's Copulins concentrate, and i apply around 6 drops Essence of Woman per day onto inner forearms with Diane's Pregnenolone concentrate 4 drops intermingled between the beautiful islands of Essence of Woman . and around 10 mins later i cover with a good edt or edp.

Then when i am ready within the same hour as my Essence of Woman application i apply my accompanying pheromone application to chest area and also around my gills.

The time gap between my Copulins application and my pheromone application gives me valuable information on the Copulins and Preg specific effects and then i get to notice the changes my Phero Mix contributes to social / sexual dynamics ect....

Just lately i have been using AxR 4 sp + 15 mcg of Diane's Androstenone as an accompanying mix to my Essence of Woman and Preg apps.

Also i am using WOLF when im not engaged in a target of heated attraction nature, and boy oh boy does the Essence of Woman and Preggy get the big business men reacting in a most cooperative and interesting manner, and just add in some WOLF and the helm is under your control.....

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....
03-08-2010 5:37 AM

Share This Thread