Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Allergic to Pheromones
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Allergic to Pheromones
01-03-2013 5:34 PM

I am having problems lately with people being allergic to my pheromone cloud. It happened to me a week ago with a sales rep I work with. I sat beside her and after a while she started in with the sniffles. She asked me if I had a cat. I was wearing Glace normal burn with ADG cover. I have been with her numerous times with Corpo with ADG cover with no problems.

Today, I was meeting with a youngish Asian lady and she started sniffleling big time. Today I was wearing Corpo with ADG cover. 1 spray.

Is anyone else here having allergic reaction problems? Is there a way to avoid it moving forward?

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
01-03-2013 5:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Allergic to Pheromones
01-03-2013 6:39 PM

(01-03-2013 5:34 PM)thelimeusa Wrote:  I am having problems lately with people being allergic to my pheromone cloud. It happened to me a week ago with a sales rep I work with. I sat beside her and after a while she started in with the sniffles. She asked me if I had a cat. I was wearing Glace normal burn with ADG cover. I have been with her numerous times with Corpo with ADG cover with no problems.

Today, I was meeting with a youngish Asian lady and she started sniffleling big time. Today I was wearing Corpo with ADG cover. 1 spray.

Is anyone else here having allergic reaction problems? Is there a way to avoid it moving forward?

I've had the same issue recently with one or two people... odd. I'm in the American Southwest. Where are you?

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-03-2013 6:39 PM
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-03-2013 7:29 PM

I am in San Antonio Tx. Maybe it is the cedar!

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
01-03-2013 7:29 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

01-03-2013 7:45 PM

(01-03-2013 7:29 PM)thelimeusa Wrote:  I am in San Antonio Tx. Maybe it is the cedar!

That could certainly be. I had one friend who was allergic to Christmas trees, so I was thinking maybe something related to that was sensitizing people to evergreens... though I think she's been allergic to other mixes, so it's hard to tell.

I'm not ruling out someone being allergic to straight mones.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 7:45 PM by wiserd.)
01-03-2013 7:45 PM
Cellophanewrap
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-03-2013 8:32 PM

I sprayed on aqua vitae and covered it with gucci guilty and went to work broke out in hives and hour later that was my experience lasted about two days
01-03-2013 8:32 PM

wiserd

Rep Post

01-03-2013 8:39 PM

(01-03-2013 8:32 PM)Cellophanewrap Wrote:  I sprayed on aqua vitae and covered it with gucci guilty and went to work broke out in hives and hour later that was my experience lasted about two days

Wow. What's your history with the various substances? Have you used them before? Are you sure it was the mones and not some substance at work?

01-03-2013 8:39 PM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

01-03-2013 8:54 PM

I've noticed a few people have very bad reactions from Ammo, but I think the most likely culprit is the FF21 fragrance. Petroleum-based and essential oil fragrances can cause allergic reactions. On the other hand the burn-out effect from Instant Shine overdose is probably due to the pheromones. If we want to find out if a pheromone causes allergic reaction we should find people who appear to be allergic and expose them to the pheromone in a different cover scent in order to rule out fragrance giving a false positive.

If pheromones can cause allergic reactions, we should try to compile the information, it'd be useful if pheromones become popular or cosmetic companies put it in all their products.
01-03-2013 8:54 PM

Unregistered

01-06-2013 7:57 PM

I've actually had a mild reaction to Alfa Maschio (sandalwood), it gives me the sniffles but then goes away. I spray that to the chest and nowhere near my neck.

The only other phero that ever made me self-conscience was Essence of Woman from Love Scent. I did notice when I applied it to my chest it did leave a red mark.
01-06-2013 7:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-06-2013 8:36 PM

I once used a bunch of AMMO and IH and had a girlfriend I was hanging out with break out in a horrible rash. We were drinking a ton and she thought it was the booze because that would sometimes cause her to break out. I don't know if it was the mones or what.

Another time at a wedding I wasn't even drinking much and Glace made my chest break out. Luckily I had only applied a little. It looked like someone had slapped me hard right above my tits.

Alpha Androstenol seems to worsen cold symptoms from what I've noticed. If someone is already under the weather, I try not to wear mones around them as a precaution.

Conversely, being in good health seems to positively affect the reaction to mones...

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
01-06-2013 8:36 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

01-07-2013 1:42 AM

(01-06-2013 8:36 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  I once used a bunch of AMMO and Instant Honesty and had a girlfriend I was hanging out with break out in a horrible rash. We were drinking a ton and she thought it was the booze because that would sometimes cause her to break out. I don't know if it was the mones or what.

Another time at a wedding I wasn't even drinking much and Glace made my chest break out. Luckily I had only applied a little. It looked like someone had slapped me hard right above my tits.

Alpha Androstenol seems to worsen cold symptoms from what I've noticed. If someone is already under the weather, I try not to wear mones around them as a precaution.

You know, if the rash was caused by a pathogen that the body normally kept under control and the alcohol and mones both suppressed a person's immune system in some fashion that could explain things.

Quote:Conversely, being in good health seems to positively affect the reaction to mones...

True, that. :-)

01-07-2013 1:42 AM

Share This Thread