Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Allergic to Pheromones
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Allergic to Pheromones
01-07-2013 9:58 AM

yes i suffer the rashes too, except it's more in my neck after learning that i have a sensitive neck. Droppers im fine with as their silicone/oil base. However with the sprays it burns!!!!!!!!! >.<

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
01-07-2013 9:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Allergic to Pheromones
09-03-2015 3:05 AM

I've been curious about this.. my s.o. starred having rashes a few days/weeks before our wedding two months ago, initially to her chest after she held her pet and started spreading. at first she thought it was allergies, but it started going to her torso, back, arms, legs, buttocks. It took her a month to be convinced to seek help abd she got diagnosed with guttate psoriasis.

Knowing it's a chronic autoimmune response, and that it can be triggered or worsened by stressors such as smoking, alcohol, emotional stress, excessive sun exposure, etc., I was wondering if the mones might have been causing them to not be resolved. We were thinking it was stress induced from the pre/post wedding and break up. And ive noticed whenever we fight now or when we talk about us getting back together and I say I cant, her rashes get worse, despite medications prescribed by her MD.

Im wondering...since I started using NA/Xist/a1, if her emotional responses to our relationship issues have worsened and intensified the condition. They've gotten BAD.

Any thoughts?

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2015 3:34 AM by BeautifulEnigma.)
09-03-2015 3:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread