Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All-Phero Month ~ November 2011
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

Sex: Female

All-Phero Month ~ November 2011
11-06-2011 5:31 PM

Hello Everyone!
It's our 2nd annual All-Phero Month and I have updated your shortcut order form to reflect the new releases and specials for this month:

We've crafted 10 new gorgeous phero enhanced fragrances for men! Order the monthly sampler pack and get the whole set for $29.95 ($50 if purchased separately) and that includes taxes and free shipping to US & Canada!

Also, this month only, we are offering 6ml trial sprays of all of our phero blends. Now's the time to give 'em a try!
1x strength in a base of 90% Alcohol/10% Oil.
$15.00 each, or buy ten or more for a 33% discount! ($10 each)

Dont forget to check out our newest UNscented phero blend for men: Heart Throb
[Image: AD-Throb-UN-LovePotion.jpg]

An UNscented Alpha-Sexual-Social mix for men that has really only one purpose in mind: to help get the wearer laid. With mood elevating, sex appeal and self confidence boosting qualities and ingredients for shining the light of attention your way, this blend exudes charismatic friendliness, but just enough hint of brooding bad boy to bring the girls to their knees. As a social mix around other men, it should encourage camaraderie (rather than confrontation), and make you welcome as one of the guys...or, maybe even the leader of the pack.

Contains: alpha-androsterone, androstenone, beta-androsterone, alpha-androstenol, DHEA sodium sulfate, androstanone, b-androstadienol, copulins.

I also want to draw your attention to one of our fabulous new phero enhanced scents, called SALUTE! 11/11/11 is Veteran's Day, and we're donating all proceeds from the sale of this blend to:

Join us in supporting this fabulous organization! They are currently raising funds for their Holiday Meals program for Veteran's families.
[Image: AD-Salute-LovePotion.jpg]

Oh, and one more thing....a reminder that Phero Truth members get to choose two free fragrance samples of your choice with any order over $25.00 - that's a $10 value! To redeem your freebies, use the last button on the bottom of the page linked above.

Post if you have any questions. Thanks, guys!
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 5:34 PM by Mara ~ Love Potion.)
11-06-2011 5:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

RE: All-Phero Month ~ November 2011
11-06-2011 6:10 PM

30 bucks for the whole sampler pack including shipping to Canada + 2 Fragrance samples for orders over 25? Sounds very attractive.

One question though. How big are the trial sized bottles?
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 6:18 PM by SeriousSmile.)
11-06-2011 6:10 PM
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

11-06-2011 6:56 PM

Hello SS!

The trial vials of the phero enhanced fragrance oils are 1.5 ml each, the non-phero fragrance trial vials are 2 ml in size. Just for comparison, the typical sample size you get at a department store is 1 ml.

Our trial sprays are 6 ml.

Our full sized bottles are 10 ml for oils, 1 oz for sprays (30 ml).
11-06-2011 6:56 PM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-06-2011 6:57 PM

Serious Smile, the trial size bottles for phero blends are 6ml sprays. I forget the size of the regular trial size bottles for fragrances, but I can tell you that I have several of them and that their small size is decieving, they last and last. In fact, I only purchase full bottles of the Lp's I not only really like, but know I'll be using frequently, otherwise a trial vial will last me months of sporadic usage. Five dollars for them ends up being an awesome deal in the end.

Mara, I can't wait to get them and my private edition!!!

EDIT: I think Mara just answered everything!
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 6:58 PM by misfit101.)
11-06-2011 6:57 PM
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

11-06-2011 7:09 PM

Hi Misfit!

Oh, are you the designer of the Private Edition, Zen Garden? That one came out soooo nice. I hope you like it as much as we do. My co-worker John stole a bottle for himself, and loves it so much he thinks we should use your idea for a monthly release! Good recipe, my friend!

Yes, the concentrated oils can last quite a long time. I know a lot of guys like to just spritz and go, but if you get used to using oils, it's a whole different and richer fragrance experience. Apply to your chest and the scent will blossom anew every time your body heat rises. And depending upon ingredients, the scent can last a much longer time than traditional sprays....until the next day or until you shower it off.

Oh, I should also mention that many of this month's releases are also available phero-free, for the guys who want to wear them with their own phero blends. All the trials have Pheromones, but when ordering the full sized bottles you get the choice of oil, spray, or phero-free.

Cheers!
11-06-2011 7:09 PM

misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-08-2011 12:38 AM

(11-06-2011 7:09 PM)Mara ~ Love Potion Wrote:  Hi Misfit!

Oh, are you the designer of the Private Edition, Zen Garden? That one came out soooo nice. I hope you like it as much as we do. My co-worker John stole a bottle for himself, and loves it so much he thinks we should use your idea for a monthly release! Good recipe, my friend!

Yes, the concentrated oils can last quite a long time. I know a lot of guys like to just spritz and go, but if you get used to using oils, it's a whole different and richer fragrance experience. Apply to your chest and the scent will blossom anew every time your body heat rises. And depending upon ingredients, the scent can last a much longer time than traditional sprays....until the next day or until you shower it off.

Oh, I should also mention that many of this month's releases are also available phero-free, for the guys who want to wear them with their own phero blends. All the trials have Pheromones, but when ordering the full sized bottles you get the choice of oil, spray, or phero-free.

Cheers!

That's me, the one and only lol! I'm glad others are enjoying the Zen Garden blend as well! I can't wait to get it! I read on the other thread you posted in that these new phero blends were blended by you.

That's really exciting because although Chris's blends are nothing short of awesome (two of my current favorites) and Stone lab's have also stood the test of time (alter ego anyone?), it's always nice to get a new talent and a new prespective on things! This way we get the quality from these two labs+a great new vision. And based on the description on Heart Throb, you didn't hold anything back Smile!

Plus, who better than a woman who has been crafting afrodisiacs for years without the need of pheromones?!
11-08-2011 12:38 AM
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

11-08-2011 11:25 AM

Thank you, Misfit!

A fresh perspective and infusion of new ideas is always exciting.
Your Zen Garden blend being a perfect example...I've blended those ingredients for years, but never in precisely the way that you envisioned them, and lo and behold, a beautiful new and unique creation is born! Smile
11-08-2011 11:25 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

11-08-2011 12:24 PM

I love Private Editions. The two that I have made are two of my favorite scents ever. And Mara is amazing at bringing your vision to life. Everybody should do this at least once. You just really have to know your notes or be able to describe what you want. Mara is pretty intuitive so they always turn out great.
11-08-2011 12:24 PM
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

11-16-2011 1:17 PM

Any opinions on the new potions and Pheromones? Most of you should have gotten them by now!
11-16-2011 1:17 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-16-2011 3:20 PM

I'm so excited to test <3 Throb, Mara! Just by checking the ingredients, it's probably the most sophisticated phero formula for men that contains copulins. All the stuff i'm interested in is in there. AndrostAnone, DHEAS, Beta-THDOC, Beta-androstadienol.
Takes time for it to pass through borders and especially customs, though :/

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-16-2011 3:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  LP 2012 November Releases/Perfume Scents NuTrix 26 11,345 12-12-2012 1:03 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  New Releases Phero Month halo0073 34 14,716 11-24-2011 2:41 AM
Last Post: Mara ~ Love Potion
Rainbow HUGE LPMP SALE 2011 - it's on NOW! :) Mara ~ Love Potion 4 2,757 07-19-2011 3:19 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas