Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alfa M Revised
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 967
Thanks received:
580 thanks in 256 posts

Alfa M Revised
04-12-2011 12:56 PM

Hi, as promised I'm posting my review on the revised version of Alfa Maschio. In the interests of keeping things transparent, I got this bottle free from Chris as I had purchased the previous version.

I tested these one after the other (i.e. didn't wear anything else by other vendors). I tested the original and then revised version twice.

Application point: 2 sprays one direct to chest and the second just below the chin/upper throat.

To start with I'll say what I got from the previous Maschio. It was/is a good mix, extremely strong in terms of getting a head buzz. A relaxed sexual formula. I'm quite relaxed about talking to people in general and this mix has a sexual alpha vibe with social icebreaking effects. However, the social side comes at the expense of the sexual vibe. By that I mean the Alpha dominance and sexual attractiveness is less apparent as the socials tend to balance the mix overall.

The revised version doesn't suffer from these problems!! 2mg of none in the 30ml bottle is approx 10mcg of none per spray on top of the amount already in there (assuming bottle has 200 sprays). And it is obvious as hell that the social side is kept in check. Aside from the general IOI's, I've had some very nice dirty talk from a early 30's divorcee and some bone inducing grinding in a club. To put that into context, I don't dance and I wasn't dancing when it happened. I was just chilling at the side of the dance floor when a hottie made her way to me and started the dance of passion and erections. With the addition of none I'd say the website description is far more accurate now, it does the attract Alpha women or girls with high confidence. Women who are shy do tend to be slightly intimidated especially if the application is fresher. But nothing that can't be overcome by just talking or breaking the ice first. With this version, you do get the respect from guys and awe? (awe isn't the right word really, look of desire but not out and out open legs lusting) from gals.

One thing to point out is that both formulas have the problem of only being affective upto 3-5 hours and this varies quite alot depending on weather conditions. The fast burnout can be annoying but has less to do with the mones than the perfume carrier. It's also rather silky on the skin (perhaps a fixative for longer lasting effects?). Out of the two, I'd say the revised formula lasts a tad bit longer (4-5 hours), mainly because the none tends to stick to the skin for longer.

All-in-all I'm impressed by the new formula, it seems to bring the product to life so to speak, especially given that only more none was added to it. And as far as I know, no ratios were changed, the effects are noticeable to say the least. The previous formula whilst good didn't quite ring true to the description on the website. This one is closer to what I had in mind when I first bought the original.

Thanks for reading!
04-12-2011 12:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot, JesseJester, JohnnyHard, JAYCEE, Alpha Dream, SeriousSmile, Pheroquirk, Pheroman, Grasshopper
Live2ski11
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Important RE: Alfa M Revised
05-24-2011 3:40 PM

Hello, I just received my order of Alpha Maschio today. What kind of results can I expect if i wear some alpha maschio to my school?
05-24-2011 3:40 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1777
Thanks received:
1565 thanks in 688 posts

RE: Alfa M Revised
05-24-2011 4:12 PM

(05-24-2011 3:40 PM)Live2ski11 Wrote:  Hello, I just received my order of Alpha Maschio today. What kind of results can I expect if i wear some alpha maschio to my school?

High school? College?

Young folks aren't known for responding that well to mixes with a lot of androstenone like this. But, you've got the stuff, so you may as well give it a try Wink

Just do yourself a favor and start with 1 spray per day for the first few days.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2011 4:13 PM by dbot.)
05-24-2011 4:12 PM
Live2ski11
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-24-2011 4:19 PM

(05-24-2011 4:12 PM)dbot Wrote:  High school? College?

Young folks aren't known for responding that well to mixes with a lot of androstenone like this. But, you've got the stuff, so you may as well give it a try Wink

Just do yourself a favor and start with 1 spray per day for the first few days.
Hey man, im in 11th grade in high school. I bought some of the Alpha M. So what kind of results can I expect do you think?

NOTE: This post has been reported, and is awaiting moderator review
05-24-2011 4:19 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 547
Thanks received:
1077 thanks in 491 posts

05-24-2011 4:43 PM

(05-24-2011 4:19 PM)Live2ski11 Wrote:  Hey man, im in 11th grade in high school. I bought some of the Alpha M. So what kind of results can I expect do you think?

Women will be all over you ... have you ever seen an AXE commercial ?

Have you bought the product no knowing what it does `?

What expectations did you have byingthe product ?

Go with Dbot´s advise and start with a spray per day to figure out how others react to you wearing AM !

Pago

Chikara, NPA, TE, A7, Pheros, AE, APC, IMPI, LT, M11, V5, D-17X, DownGirl, Wingman, Xcite-wipe, TL,
A314, Shine, TUTH, IH, IO, IG, MX297/MX390,
TAC, TAK, TAL, TAA, TAF, TAH, P75, P76, P79, P80, P83, P85, P86, P89, P90, P91, P93, P94, P96, P97, P99, P101, P102, P103, P112, P119, P126,
None, A1, B-Nol, A-nol, Est, Meo, Anone, Neno, ThdocA , ThdocB, AndrostanolA, AndrostanolB, Epi-rone, Allo-Preg, DHEAS, PregS, Preg,
05-24-2011 4:43 PM
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 169
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 133 posts

05-24-2011 4:52 PM

I have the original AM but I never saw much in the way of hits from it. I may need to give this new rev a run.
05-24-2011 4:52 PM
Live2ski11
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-24-2011 4:53 PM

(05-24-2011 4:43 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Women will be all over you ... have you ever seen an AXE commercial ?

Have you bought the product no knowing what it does `?

What expectations did you have byingthe product ?

Go with Dbot´s advise and start with a spray per day to figure out how others react to you wearing AM !

Pago
Well I expected to get more attention from the ladiesss haha. Like i hoped more would notice me,etc.
05-24-2011 4:53 PM
Live2ski11
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-24-2011 4:59 PM

(05-24-2011 4:52 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  I have the original AM but I never saw much in the way of hits from it. I may need to give this new rev a run.

Yeah I bought some of the new one and got the order yesturday and i wonder if I will notice anything diff when i wear it to school tomorrow.
05-24-2011 4:59 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 967
Thanks received:
580 thanks in 256 posts

05-24-2011 5:46 PM

I strongly recommend you don't wear it to school, however if you must as the previous posters mention keep it to one spray max and it would help you a lot if you had something to buffer it with.

I'm assuming you're around 16 years old? In which case this contains far too much none for you. But best of luck all the same, report back Wink
05-24-2011 5:46 PM
Live2ski11
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-24-2011 5:53 PM

(05-24-2011 5:46 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  I strongly recommend you don't wear it to school, however if you must as the previous posters mention keep it to one spray max and it would help you a lot if you had something to buffer it with.

I'm assuming you're around 16 years old? In which case this contains far too much none for you. But best of luck all the same, report back Wink

Haha thanks man for the support. I sure will report back. What could happen I did lets say 2 sprays? But ill keep it at one spray as you said. Should I put this one spray on my wrists, neck, or behind ears? Also, will there be noticable changes in how girls talk/act towards me or very subtle? I'm really excited about this product and I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions Smile
05-24-2011 5:53 PM

Share This Thread