Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alfa M Revised
misfit101
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Alfa M Revised
10-31-2011 11:12 PM

So I decided to test the reccomended combo of 2 sprays of Alfa Maschio and 4 sprays of True Love.
The impressions right from the begining of the night were quite great for a couple of reasons:

I have been told that I give off a dominant vibe (which I find hillarious since I'm by no means an imposing guy at about 5.6 and always smiling), but at the same time I am not an extreme alpha male, but just a confident guy (at least I give that off since I have my insecurities like everyone else). I sometimes lose my alpha status though because of my hesitation to piss off people I like (I don't have a problem pissing off those I don't lol).
Well the night I wore this combo I felt in charge, relaxed, confident, and secure. I had no worry in my mind and all I wanted was to be myeslf and enjoy the night. My friend who is normally the ladies man of the group seemed to be in awe of me, showing me respect, telling me that thanks to me we were going to have a great night, and generally acting like he was extremely impressed (as if we hadn't been friends since we were kids lol).
There were lots of girls at the pre party and I had absolutely no problem being friendly, flirty, but without any other intention than to be a nice guy and have fun meeting all of them. As far as I could tell all of them were showing that they were comfortable with me (even though I had never met most of them) and seemed just a lot more relaxed around me. I could tell there was also attraction and that even though the plan was not to stay together all night once we got to the party, they were perfectly happy if that's what I chose.
The girl that I personally invited (however we are just friends who sometimes flirt) seemed to be a bit jealous that I was talking with the other girls and made it almost blatant. At one point she told me that she had noticed me flirting with a brunette, so I told her that she had it wrong and that I was actually flirting with the blonde, gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled. She said that I was so cute and smiled and rested her head on my shoulder. I was also getting some amazing smiles from another really cute blonde that was with her boy friend. I smiled back everytime, but wasn't going to start flirting with a taken girl having so many beautiful available women around me.

We get to ther party and eventually get lost in the crowd. I say hi to some people I know and wander around for a couple of hours generally just being social. Eventually I look at the clock and see it had been about 4 hours since I applied the Alfa M and the true love. I figure the TL was probably wearing off so I applied about three sprays of Glace I had in a to go bottle. Nothing interesting happened at first but about a half hour later I was on the dance floor with a few friends when a girl turned me around. She said she wanted to see my face to see if I passed. Confused I asked her what she was talking about. She repeated that I passed the test to see if she would give me a kiss and kissed me. It was the second instant makeout of my life (the other one a few months ago) lol. Well the kiss was eventually over and we parted ways.

In conclusion: I blame AM!!! This juice is seeeeeexxxxxyyyy! With a touch of TL it makes women completely comfortable with you. With Glace it apparently makes tipsy girls apparently jump at the opportunity to kiss you!

Enjoy!
10-31-2011 11:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ohhmygod, as33156, Pheroman, Rattlesnake, idontknow, shadowknight, Pheroquirk, Grasshopper
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 619
Thanks received:
429 thanks in 214 posts

11-01-2011 12:17 AM

TL is a key player to this combo. Great report !

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
11-01-2011 12:17 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 985
Thanks received:
582 thanks in 256 posts

11-01-2011 4:29 AM

Great report, repped!!
11-01-2011 4:29 AM
idontknow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1391
Thanks received:
903 thanks in 298 posts

11-01-2011 6:38 AM

Glace +AM, have to try that combo. I found that that Glace could be quite sexy, IDK why. Also i found that AM seems to get more alpha after a few hours. Maybe because the Androstanone and Androstenone got a longer duration of effects than the rest of the mix.
Anyways, great report! Repped.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
11-01-2011 6:38 AM
Thanks given by as33156
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 38
Thanks received:
129 thanks in 54 posts

11-01-2011 8:33 AM

How much none/spray in the early version?
11-01-2011 8:33 AM
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 38
Thanks received:
129 thanks in 54 posts

11-01-2011 9:48 AM

I still have mostly a full bottle of the weaker am
Rather than going thru the hastle of sending it back I have some pure none I'd like to add
Any ideas

Many thanks
11-01-2011 9:48 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 985
Thanks received:
582 thanks in 256 posts

11-01-2011 11:06 AM

Chris would be able to give you a definitive answer Smile
11-01-2011 11:06 AM
dsouza
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
52 thanks in 17 posts

11-02-2011 4:10 PM

Does AM make other men ANGRY like typical none OD's of other pheromone products? Or does it put men at ease too even at 2 sprays or more ? I only ordered AM in black spice.

Just some feedback I am 5'7" east indian, 42 years old and about 175 lbs.

dsouza
11-02-2011 4:10 PM
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 15 posts

11-28-2011 9:50 PM

(05-24-2011 5:53 PM)Live2ski11 Wrote:  Haha thanks man for the support. I sure will report back. What could happen I did lets say 2 sprays? But ill keep it at one spray as you said. Should I put this one spray on my wrists, neck, or behind ears? Also, will there be noticable changes in how girls talk/act towards me or very subtle? I'm really excited about this product and I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions Smile

Ok little buddy, let me give you some pointers as what you are wearing is some knock out stuff with the ladies. However, as rattlesnake mentioned, it is far too much pheromone for you as your body is already rich in these naturally. One spray or you just might be scaring them away bro.

The fun part in this process is learning how to be the guy the ladies want! The key thing that I can suggest you learn early in your life is.......don't be available all the time for a girl you like. BE BUSY! Think of love like a drug. Get them wanting you.......but play a little hard to get as girls do. Do this my learning to tease them in a fun way........such as when you offer them something and they reach for it, pull it back before they can get it.......remember to smile and laugh. Follow it up with, "you are so fun to tease".

Learning how to flirt and tease a girl at your age will make you a PLAYA when you get older. Learn to be confident around sexy HOT girls and show them that you are fun to be around. This comes down to body language man. When you are sitting at a desk, take up space by spreading your legs out. Open up by leaning your elbow on the back of a chair. Learn to talk with your hands.......KEEP THEM OUT OF YOUR POCKETS!! Always be calm, learn to ask question of the girl making them the focus. DON"T look at their chest but into their eyes! This is a HUGE tip as eye contact is confidence. And finally, when you walk, do so with your back straight and with focus on your point of direction. When you are talking to a gal, say their name as you touch them on the shoulder...especially if you have just met them as it will help you remember their name. Watch their reaction and if it is positive, slowly increase the frequency with which you do it. Start off with a gal that you are comfortable with........and before you know it, it will be habit and you will start doing it with EVERYBODY.........HOT or NOT. These things will get you noticed bro!

Also, get a book on body language or study it online. You want to look for what I call "focus indicators". Such things like a girls legs crossed in your direction and eye contact where they catch your eye, then look down and away are what you are looking for. What you don't want to see are crossed arms with one foot forward and the other back as they are standing. If you see this, game over man as they have just built a wall.

Remember, the mones are only another tool in your tool box. If you don't know how to use the tool along with others in the box, the new creation of YOU cannot be achieved.

Peace!

WILD night of club fun and after hours parties=Alpha Maschio by Alpha Dream

Close contact date at a pub=Nude Alpha by AL +A1

Dates with dinner=Glace by AD + A1

House get together parties with friends=Glace

At the office=Wolf by AL

11-28-2011 9:50 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, paradigmshift, Pheroman, Grasshopper
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1780
Thanks received:
1567 thanks in 689 posts

11-29-2011 1:57 AM

When considering how much Alfa Maschio to apply, here's something to keep in mind:

If you stop by the Androtics forum, you'll see a bunch of youngsters being advised to use heaps of caution when applying that powerful stuff they call "." People are rebuked time and again for using two or three sprays (god know how they can stand the smell...) when they should be using only one or two.

Each spray of Ammo contains a total of 7.5mcg of pheromones.

Alfa Maschio, on the other hand, contains more than 126mcg of pheromones in every spray.

It's better balanced stuff, with a lot more buffering, but still, we're talking about a massively potent product.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

11-29-2011 1:57 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, paradigmshift, Grasshopper

Share This Thread