Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Alarm Clock Blues
lifeisgood7
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 333
Thanks received:
408 thanks in 111 posts

Alarm Clock Blues
05-16-2013 2:49 PM

Hey guys,

Been having a lot of trouble waking up in the morning (ive always had this problem but now more than ever since I do not have a typical 9-5)

Can someone recommend an alarm clock please?

"When wearing pheromones one should venture forth with a mindset of cool clear confident composure, watch the mind for idle chatter and then become centered...whatever is going to be will be and this is something that can not be rushed...particles of pure intelligence and these pure particles will not flow forth from a watchful chattering mind, it is only within the cool still quiet peace of the mindless void where the great directional force of pure intelligence is contained and directed, it is within this place that sits the truly great artist and creator, now that you have the picture all things will surely be opened up unto you" -terry0400-40
05-16-2013 2:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 161
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 76 posts

RE: Alarm Clock Blues
05-16-2013 3:05 PM

On my iPhone they have several basic alarm sounds. Personally I always seem to pop up on the Harps sound... Wakes me up subtly without jumping up from a loud rigid noise. Also I don't hear harps unless this alarm goes off so my mind won't sleep through it.

Lol if your a hard sleeper they have alarms clocks that force you to get out of bed in order to turn them off. Like one is like operations when the pieces pop out and to turn it off you have to gather them and reassemble. I saw one a while ago that's a helicopter and to turn it off you have to get up and grab it.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
05-16-2013 3:05 PM
Thanks given by lifeisgood7
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1053
Thanks received:
2861 thanks in 1259 posts

05-16-2013 3:07 PM

A bucket of water above the bed, on a timer! Big Grin

Actually, maybe try a clock radio with 2 alarm times and set them 3 to 5 minutes apart, with the volume up high.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
05-16-2013 3:07 PM
Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 785
Thanks received:
206 thanks in 61 posts

05-16-2013 3:14 PM

I've been using one of those alarm apps on my smartphone. Basically when the alarm goes off you have to do some mini puzzles before you can turn it off. Stuff like memory patterns, maths sums, etc. The idea is that by then you've already engaged your brain and you'll be feeling more awake and alert. Ever since I started using it I've stopped the habit of turning off my alarm and going back to sleep Extremely useful, highly recommend it. My app (on Android) is called something like "I can't wake up".

Oh, it even has a "wake up test" feature. 15 minutes (say) after you turn off your alarm, it will prompt you to confirm that you've really woken up. If you don't press the button in time, the alarm will go off again. Also a lifesaver.

Another thing that's helped a lot is setting a "get pumped" playlist for your alarm sound instead of the generic sounds. I've got my gym playlist on shuffle for my alarm. Sometimes I wake up by rocking out to the beat. True story.

Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies

My Current Top 5 (out of over 30 products tested)
1. AV
2. Evolve XS
3. Wolf
4. LIIK V1
5. Corporativo

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2013 3:16 PM by Six.)
05-16-2013 3:14 PM
lifeisgood7
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
408 thanks in 111 posts

05-16-2013 3:45 PM

thanks ill try that app

i had before where i did math problems...

then i discovered that i could pres sthe power button on my phone and turn it off lol

ill try the app

also found this article:

"When wearing pheromones one should venture forth with a mindset of cool clear confident composure, watch the mind for idle chatter and then become centered...whatever is going to be will be and this is something that can not be rushed...particles of pure intelligence and these pure particles will not flow forth from a watchful chattering mind, it is only within the cool still quiet peace of the mindless void where the great directional force of pure intelligence is contained and directed, it is within this place that sits the truly great artist and creator, now that you have the picture all things will surely be opened up unto you" -terry0400-40
05-16-2013 3:45 PM

LL21
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 538
Thanks received:
515 thanks in 225 posts

05-17-2013 1:08 AM

There is an app called Walk me up. You have to walk a certain amount of steps before the alarm turns off.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 1:09 AM by LL21.)
05-17-2013 1:08 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1907
Thanks received:
1904 thanks in 922 posts

05-17-2013 8:09 AM

Do you have a piece of string, because i remember 40 years ago early morning wake up, night before i would connect a long string from the winder arm on my wind up alarm clock and the other end to a switch on a record player and if i was not up and running in 5 seconds flat the whole house would have been woken up by proud Mary at full volume, and i would have been homeless once again.... yep this poor boy never missed his starts in the grey iron foundry where we would mold and pour the 351 ci Ford Clevland V8 engine blocks and other goodies Yes

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
05-17-2013 8:09 AM
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 608
Thanks received:
243 thanks in 101 posts

05-17-2013 11:01 PM

I know of something, it is a bit expensive... but if you'd like a peaceful and natural wake-up... then it may work for you. I was going to invest in one myself.

It's called the Philips Hf3470 Wake-up Light (in white). It recreates dawn for you and you naturally wake up to the light. It even has optional birds chirping (not annoyingly) and has great reviews. Check it out on amazon, you can read all the reviews.

05-17-2013 11:01 PM
lifeisgood7
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
408 thanks in 111 posts

05-18-2013 4:38 AM

thank you, i cannot thank you enough

05-18-2013 4:38 AM
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119

solaeg
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-20-2013 11:18 AM

Perhaps this could also be of help, if you use the computer a lot at night:
05-20-2013 11:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Happy Holidays! (More like Holiday Blues :( ) Beccah 8 943 12-21-2011 12:01 PM
Last Post: Beccah