Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Happy Holidays! (More like Holiday Blues :( )
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

Happy Holidays! (More like Holiday Blues :( )
12-19-2011 10:47 AM

It's that time of year again. Yes, the holiday rush, the endless shopping, & family gatherings, etc.. The media would have you believe that we're all just flitting carelessly from one holiday ball to the next & Santa & his elves just magically take care of the gifts/feasts/& everything we don't want to deal with. All this idealization & cheer is enough to drive a well adjusted person to madness! Actually the fact is that most of aren't "well adjusted", we have circumstances in our lives that we have to overcome. There are parents who can barely afford to feed their families, let alone provide the massive orgy of presents that advertising agencies condition our children to expect. There are people who have NO ONE,m they are estranged from their families, they might suffer from depression & have lost friends not capable or willing to understand how debilitating depression truly is.
Today I'm looking forward to Christmas, I have a beautiful family that I'm in love with, I speak to everyone in my extended family. I truly feel grateful for my current circumstances. It has taken me 8 years to reap these blessings! I had to work hard to overcome my negative thought patterns & accept the blessings that God wanted to bestow. 9 yrs. ago I did not have custody of my oldest child, I was addicted to meth & in love with somebody who could care less if I died, my relationship was so strained with my family (aunt had custody of oldest) that I could barely stand to speak with them. Having the relationship that I wanted with my family when we weren't even on speaking terms (after I regained custody of oldest child) didn't happen overnight, but I did experience the biggest breakthroughs after I read & implemented the principals of The Secret into my life three years ago. The bottom line is that I know first hand what it feels like to be depressed. I've been close to deliberately committing suicide & pretty much was unconsciously trying to kill myself with drugs. I got through it & I know that if you're suffering you can get through it too. You don't have too suffer, you can get help & if it's too hard to reach out to someone in person then PM me, or at the very least check out The Secret Power by Rhonda Byrnes from your local library. You're are immeasurably valuable to the world & you DO matter, whether you realize it or not. Please don't let your light be distinguished because you don't feel loved. You ARE loved & wanted in this world, & & there are GREAT things waiting for you once you open your eyes to see them Heart
12-19-2011 10:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, idontknow, as33156, baant, Pheroquirk, Grasshopper, Pagodeiro, NewAlpha, madan, mark-in-dallas, CG_Jung, shadowknight, ClintX2, JonJon, ppHamelin, Gojira, el-hombre-del-fuego

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3373 thanks in 1535 posts

RE: Happy Holidays! (More like Holiday Blues :( )
12-19-2011 10:50 AM

I was just thinking about how different my life was 9 years ago too. It does get better.
12-19-2011 10:50 AM
Thanks given by Beccah, idontknow, as33156, NewAlpha, shadowknight
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1090 thanks in 492 posts

12-19-2011 11:38 AM

Becca, props to you for overcoming your past. Its a challenge when youre held in the grip of addiction. I wil have to check that book out. Other people have mentioned it to me and it sounds like a great read.

I lost a lot in my life when i was an addict and my life is definitely different than what i envisioned back then. Thirteen years off my drug of choice. I had to lose a lot in order to wake up. Im happy to hear your life is more realized and fulfilling today. Your gratitude for life is shining through. Big Grin

Reps!

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
12-19-2011 11:38 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, as33156, shadowknight
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

12-19-2011 1:03 PM

(12-19-2011 11:38 AM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Becca, props to you for overcoming your past. Its a challenge when youre held in the grip of addiction. I wil have to check that book out. Other people have mentioned it to me and it sounds like a great read.

I lost a lot in my life when i was an addict and my life is definitely different than what i envisioned back then. Thirteen years off my drug of choice. I had to lose a lot in order to wake up. Im happy to hear your life is more realized and fulfilling today. Your gratitude for life is shining through. Big Grin

Reps!

I'm glad that you found something that resonates in my post. It can be embittering to think about the time I wasted & the people I hurt when I was being so selfish, but I just try to stay objective & judge myself in the third person. I only look to the past as a basis of comparison for my present, a tool to make me appreciate how much I currently. I hope the underlying cause of our past problems (depression) is apparent to people that may not have ever dealt with addiction, but may still suffer from depression. Depression is very real & anybody suffering from it needs to know they are not alone, no matter how isolated they feel. Even if they don't ever drink or do drugs, feeling that low is dangerous & they should reach out for help.
ETA: Also, thanks for sharing, I'm trying to keep this thread hopping so that anybody that needs to see it will see it Smile
12-19-2011 1:03 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Pheroman, NewAlpha, madan, CG_Jung, shadowknight, el-hombre-del-fuego
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8826 thanks in 2724 posts

12-19-2011 4:52 PM

(12-19-2011 10:47 AM)Beccah Wrote:  It's that time of year again. Yes, the holiday rush, the endless shopping, & family gatherings, etc.. The media would have you believe that we're all just flitting carelessly from one holiday ball to the next & Santa & his elves just magically take care of the gifts/feasts/& everything we don't want to deal with. All this idealization & cheer is enough to drive a well adjusted person to madness! Actually the fact is that most of aren't "well adjusted", we have circumstances in our lives that we have to overcome. There are parents who can barely afford to feed their families, let alone provide the massive orgy of presents that advertising agencies condition our children to expect. There are people who have NO ONE,m they are estranged from their families, they might suffer from depression & have lost friends not capable or willing to understand how debilitating depression truly is.
Today I'm looking forward to Christmas, I have a beautiful family that I'm in love with, I speak to everyone in my extended family. I truly feel grateful for my current circumstances. It has taken me 8 years to reap these blessings! I had to work hard to overcome my negative thought patterns & accept the blessings that God wanted to bestow. 9 yrs. ago I did not have custody of my oldest child, I was addicted to meth & in love with somebody who could care less if I died, my relationship was so strained with my family (aunt had custody of oldest) that I could barely stand to speak with them. Having the relationship that I wanted with my family when we weren't even on speaking terms (after I regained custody of oldest child) didn't happen overnight, but I did experience the biggest breakthroughs after I read & implemented the principals of The Secret into my life three years ago. The bottom line is that I know first hand what it feels like to be depressed. I've been close to deliberately committing suicide & pretty much was unconsciously trying to kill myself with drugs. I got through it & I know that if you're suffering you can get through it too. You don't have too suffer, you can get help & if it's too hard to reach out to someone in person then PM me, or at the very least check out The Secret Power by Rhonda Byrnes from your local library. You're are immeasurably valuable to the world & you DO matter, whether you realize it or not. Please don't let your light be distinguished because you don't feel loved. You ARE loved & wanted in this world, & & there are GREAT things waiting for you once you open your eyes to see them Heart

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Beccah,

Thanks for pouring your heart out. I'm sure this post and thread will help many who may feel alone. I humbled that you took the time out to share your struggles and victories here with us.

I also used "The Secret" a long time a go to get me on the right path. I actually have it as a subliminal Mp3 & the law of attraction mp3. I will have to upload "The Secret" mp3's when I get a chance for everyone. I'm glad that you manage to smooth things over with your family and get your daughter back.

Meth is a hell of a drug to kick and you did it. OUT-FUCKING-STANDING. You got REPS!

I knew I shouldn't have laced my post with Glace. I didn't know it would make you spill the beans like this. But I'm glad I did. Your post will serve to encourage many others. It gave me a giant lump in my throat.

Kind Regards,

as3

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2011 6:15 PM by as33156.)
12-19-2011 4:52 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, madan, Beccah, CG_Jung, shadowknight, JonJon

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4926
Thanks received:
4027 thanks in 1491 posts

12-19-2011 5:25 PM

Its the time of year to be happy, just like any time of year.
Be happy and kind to yourself and others, none of the other commercialized BS matters.
For a few yrs now I only buy small gifts for little ones and hardly anything else my MO being "I will buy what I want, you buy what you want and we are both happy".
I am not very religious xmas for me is a bout good company and good food, kinda like the rest of the year lol.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
12-19-2011 5:25 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Beccah, shadowknight, idontknow
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

12-19-2011 9:40 PM

(12-19-2011 4:52 PM)as33156 Wrote:  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Beccah,

Thanks for pouring your heart out. I'm sure this post and thread will help many who may feel alone. I humbled that you took the time out to share your struggles and victories here with us.

I also used "The Secret" a long time a go to get me on the right path. I actually have it as a subliminal Mp3 & the law of attraction mp3. I will have to upload "The Secret" mp3's when I get a chance for everyone. I'm glad that you manage to smooth things over with your family and get your daughter back.

Meth is a hell of a drug to kick and you did it. OUT-FUCKING-STANDING. You got REPS!

I knew I shouldn't have laced my post with Glace. I didn't know it would make you spill the beans like this. But I'm glad I did. Your post will serve to encourage many others. It gave me a giant lump in my throat.

Kind Regards,

as3
Positivism is POWERFUL medicine. I've been telling everyone how grateful I am for everything I have lately & if they want to give me a gift; PLEASE donate to a charity or food bank instead. Guess what I found in my inbox today!
Quote:Hello -

Congratulations, you have been chosen as a winner of the Kardashian Kollection Sweepstakes and you will receive the below prize:

The prize is one (1) Kardashian Kollection 4"piece prize pack, with each of the following: one (1) Kardashian
Kollection Oversized Vintage Sunglasses with Gold Metal Detailing (ARV $30), one (1) Kardashian
Kollection Women's Long Chain Necklace with Metal Casting and Faceted Acrylic Stones Pendant (ARV $28),
one (1) Kardashian Kollection Los Angeles Shoe in Black (ARV $59.99), and one (1) Kardashian
Kollection Metal Cuff Bracelet with Metal Medallion, Faceted Stones and Pear Cabochon Center
(ARV $22), with an approximate retail value of $139.99.

Please respond to this email as soon as possible with your shoe size included.

Have a great day!

Best,
Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Miller
Fingerprint Communications

Los Angeles I New York I Miami I London I Sydney

Beverly Hills Office
& I forgot that I entered that give away ;) I checked out the merchandise I'm getting & it's definitely stuff I will wear (& donate to a thrift store when I'm done). I'll upload pics when I receive my prize Girl hide
12-19-2011 9:40 PM
Thanks given by as33156, shadowknight, ClintX2
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks received:
848 thanks in 354 posts

12-21-2011 9:43 AM

Thanks for sharing Beccah! I've shruggled with depression and apathy in my life too, hearing more experienced people talk about the much greater demons they had to slay always gets me pumped up! And I'm not making light of what happened to you at all. You know... I said it once and I'll say it again, I'm very very thankful for this forum. When I started to get a grip on my life, I started wanting to dress better, then smell better lol, that led me to pheromones, and pheromones led me to this forum, I came here looking for good products, product advice and the perfect mix (or mixes). I found so much more here. I hope we can all follow your example Beccah... You and as3 and so inspiring!

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
12-21-2011 9:43 AM
Thanks given by as33156, Pheroquirk, shadowknight, idontknow
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

12-21-2011 10:01 AM

I know JonJon, I started off looking for something (seemingly) entirely unrelated & have met wonderful friends! At the end of 2008 when I started searching for pheromones & awesome perfume, I was laid off from the job that I was doing so well in (the business closed), stuck working back at a job I thought I'd moved past (for good reason), & my marriage was hanging on by a thread. I found so much support through the LP forum & I found great personalities that brighten up my day over here @ PT. My life has improved so much & yes it is due in part to people that I have never met face to face Smile
12-21-2011 10:01 AM
Thanks given by JonJon, as33156, Pheroquirk, Pheroman

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alarm Clock Blues lifeisgood7 14 3,386 06-11-2013 8:02 PM
Last Post: nept