Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aja's Nature Copulins
Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 771
Thanks received:
748 thanks in 364 posts

Heart Aja's Nature Copulins
05-17-2014 4:57 PM

From the Love Potion website:

Aja - Nature's Copulins
Unscented Pheromone for Women
A new copulin analog from a natural plant hormone which, when concentrated, gives off a honey-like scent which is incredibly evocative of sexual arousal; the smell attracts bees, insects, birds and animals to the plants, aiding in pollination. .

I've had this for awhile but never got around to using it regularly. To me, it smells remarkably similar to copulins. Though it's much easier to cover and I don't have to wait for it to dry down before spraying over. The more bleed through the betterGirl devil

Upon initial application it smelled like rubbery copulins. After some hours later when it has melded with my skin, it smelled more like copulins that was covered with a floral honey.

I was skeptical of it's supposed pheromonal like qualities so I tried using it under the perfume I typically wore. My sister who is pretty good at sniffing out copulins asked me if I was wearing pheromones. The BF who has never raved about my daily perfume sought out my application points breathed in deeply and said, "OMG. What ARE you wearing? It smells so good!" Now this was the very same perfume I've worn numerous times in front of him. And the longer he sniffed...the erm...longer he grew. Blush So Aja DEFINITELY works like cops.

It also blends with my perfume much MUCH better than cops. It adds another dimension to sweet perfumes. It sweetens the final notes of my perfume. Absolutely LOVE it. If you're brave enough to tough out the initially smell you can definitely wear it alone as is.
05-17-2014 4:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by XyzN, kenpachi, wiserd, NuTrix, thundr, AlternativeGirl

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3485
Thanks received:
2810 thanks in 1442 posts

RE: Aja's Nature Copulins
05-24-2014 2:27 PM

I have never been able to distinguish WHAT I think this smells like while wet. To me, it's sweet, like raw honey that's crystalized but there's something off about it - something - plastic-y? But not unpleasant. Once it melds to my skin though, it's this pleasantly sweet, powdery something, that, once again, is honey like without being able to put my finger on it and say it's definitively a honey note.

It has REDICULOUS staying power and will last through a shower on me unless I scrub it off!

It's an incredibly intriguing scent and, like Isis said, it ADDS dimension to the perfume it's layered with and refuses to be covered. It has out lasted EVERYTHING I have ever paired it with to date!

I haven't yet gotten the copulin effect but I have noticed that this scent lures people in. It's strange and familiar all at the same time and people NOTICE it and are fascinated by it and very complimentary of it when I wear it....so there's something going on behind the scenes for sure.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-24-2014 2:27 PM
Thanks given by Isis, AlternativeGirl
Isis
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
748 thanks in 364 posts

06-15-2014 3:04 PM

After wearing this for almost a month and switching it up with other copulin products...I'd say 2-3 sprays of this acts like 10 drops of cops in a scented Love Potion fragrance. Full on OCCO's get bigger reactions from the BF and hit at a farther distance. It never fails to grab his attention, though it doesn't always lead to a lay without my initiation (like 10 drops of cops in a full bottle of Love Potion fragrance)
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2014 3:05 PM by Isis.)
06-15-2014 3:04 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix, AlternativeGirl
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-16-2014 11:46 AM

AH HA! I have it in oil (like most things I get, lol) so I'm not wearing nearly close enough to 2-3 sprays! NOW. I will have to wear MORE to see if I can solicit similar responses...muhahaaaa....I shall have to give that a go tonight to see...off to find a suitable scent to pair it with...and a phero w/o cops for it to enhance. Perhaps Open Windows or Lace and maybe with Egg 2011 or 2014...something to keep up with Aja's staying power... Spiteful

06-16-2014 11:46 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Isis
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-17-2014 10:39 PM

From my journal 06/17/2014:
Muhahaaaaa! I have broken the Aja code for myself! Big Grin

Ever since I got my sample of "nature's copulins" I have treated it like cops. Used sparingly - tiny dabs...barely. Then I stumbled on the post above where Isis had it in spray and said her sweet spot was 2-3 SPRAYS Shok Of which I was NO WHERE near!

So tonight I literally slather this stuff on from my trial vial, (certainly enough to garner the same amount as 2-3 sprays), and BOOM! I had a guy come up behind me, inhaling me (wasn't creepy, it was someone I know) with a giant goofy grin all euphoric, glazed eyes looking! Guys that get within the throw of my cloud all cooing about how delicious I smell! I tried to layer a bit of it with Love Potion Egg 2011 but Aja is potent and over powered it, it's like an addition and won't out last the staying power of Aja (Aja goes strong pretty much until I scrub it off the next day Big Grin ) This smell AWESOME - much better slathered than the tiny little smidges I was wearing before. I'm going to have to get me a bottle of this baby! I have a new "phero" toy to play with! WHEEEEEEE! Girl dance

----------------------------------------------------------------

Fast forward to today - different fragrance - just to be sure it was Aja - and people are trying to get me to laugh, lots of eye contact and even some peacocking Laugh1

THIS is some FUN stuff here! Big Grin

THANK YOU Isis!!!! Heart

06-17-2014 10:39 PM
Thanks given by Isis, whisper

Isis
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
748 thanks in 364 posts

06-18-2014 12:30 PM

How does it feel to you compared to the OCCOs?
06-18-2014 12:30 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-18-2014 3:47 PM

What a GREAT question!

Cops make me horny. Make me plot sexual nefariousness....

Aja does not have that effect on me. I LOVE the smell, am enamoured by it even, but it is not inspire lustfulness like cops do for me. But it does makes me huff the application spots and I can see where one thing leads to another in intimate situations Spiteful

The reaction of others has been a kind of dreamy state, Deer in the headlights mostly - but there have also been several decidedly sexual hits as well, where they liked the scent so much that they would have devoured me if there had been the invitation to Laugh1 If you ask me - I like both of those responses Big Grin

06-18-2014 3:47 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, AlternativeGirl, Isis, Snoopyace
metaltree
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 222
Thanks received:
359 thanks in 194 posts

05-26-2015 3:30 PM

Anyone know if these are suitable for men to wear for social proof?
05-26-2015 3:30 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1106
Thanks received:
1864 thanks in 893 posts

05-26-2015 4:10 PM

(05-26-2015 3:30 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Anyone know if these are suitable for men to wear for social proof?

Yes. Yes they are. Some time ago I'd gotten a sample of this from Love Potion (they were beta testing this and gave a sample out with every order. I liked the scent and it dries down so that you barely notice it is there. I also noticed that for me it gave me some swagger where I felt pretty chipper (and the only thing that changed was the addition of the Nature Copulins.) I also did see some women being more attentive and acting more interested in me than I'd notice on my non phero'd baseline. I can only assume they were picking up on the copulin analog.

I think these would work very well for social proof. They gave me almost the same feelings I get from Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman- real copulins) and this is LIGHTYEARS easier to cover. When it dries down it is a slightly sweet, sort of honey scent that doesn't really project very far. It just adds a faint sweetness to whatever scent you are wearing but it is pretty imperceptible after about 15 or so minutes of drydown time.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-26-2015 4:10 PM
Thanks given by metaltree, NuTrix

metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 222
Thanks received:
359 thanks in 194 posts

05-26-2015 4:19 PM

@Snoopyace, did you use the same strength that the women used or did you dilute it down?
05-26-2015 4:19 PM

Share This Thread