Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aja's Nature Copulins
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1041
Thanks received:
1763 thanks in 842 posts

RE: Aja's Nature Copulins
05-26-2015 4:27 PM

(05-26-2015 4:19 PM)metaltree Wrote:  @Snoopyace, did you use the same strength that the women used or did you dilute it down?

Not sure what strength the women were using but I would use a swipe from the sample vial on the top of each hand and then spread each swipe onto each side of my neck. Then I'd cover with my cologne of choice.

If you are interested, you can also find 'real' copulins at Love potion. I had the Excalibur scent boosted that way. It stinks to high heaven for about 10-15 minutes and then you really can't tell they are there. I see social proof reactions from it and I get a definite mood lift as well as a testosterone rush from it. I actually made a post about it.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-26-2015 4:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by metaltree, NuTrix

Share This Thread