Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ail's Open Windows
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Ail's Open Windows
08-23-2009 4:40 AM

"A heavily Alpha-Androstenol based pheromone blend for people who want a lift themselves at their down times, and to lift others around them, too. An all-round social blend which is a winner in giving you the general 'feel-good, LOOK good' magnetic factor that attractive people exude naturally in spades, making people want to talk to and get close to you at every opportunity. The domino-effect in turn transmits to those you are around, while you are using it." Contains Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone."

Well it's no secret that this one is one of my absolute favourite phero blends. It has very quickly become my daily staple and I slather myself in it pretty much on a daily basis.

Long story short...I used to be a very bubbly & vivacious person but for reasons I don't want to go into here that changed into me being a very introverted, socially anxious shadow of myself. I've now been single for 4 years & although therapy has helped me alot with getting back on track, phero's definitively do that last bit. Phero's have helped me break out of my shell & when I wear them it's like the old me comes out to play :shy:

Ail's Open Windows I absolutely LOVE because when I wear it I feel like the old me! It gives me such a mood boost I'm smiling both on the inside and the outside! I get more bubbly & talkative so I interact more with people, not just because I intiate conversation more but I also get approached more. It's incredibly hard to be a wall flower or to be invisible with OW! It gives such a confidence lift to feel like that, and to notice that others want to be around you and want to include you.

I get mood boosting from straight Alpha Androstenol and Instant Shine as well, but not to the same degree....and I've tried really high doses of both P I can't put the effects down to just the Alpha Androstenol, it's likely just that the ratio of phero's in OW is just right to give those effects.

Bottom line... I LOVE Ail's Open Windows. It's a fantastic social & everyday phero. If you haven't tried it you really should!
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2009 8:52 AM by Xiphoid.)
08-23-2009 4:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

RE: Ail's Open Windows
08-23-2009 1:55 PM

I have not tried this one yet but look forward to it.

It probably has a stronger effect on you because its oil based. Oil based products stay close to the body. They effect the user more then the people around them. Instant Shine and IO or Alpha Androstenol in a alcohol base are designed to effect at a distance. For maximum diffusion. Oil is more effctive sat close range.

Tisha
08-23-2009 1:55 PM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

08-23-2009 2:43 PM

(08-23-2009 1:55 PM)Tisha Wrote:  It probably has a stronger effect on you because its oil based. Oil based products stay close to the body. They effect the user more then the people around them.

I don't have that many in oil, most of my non-spray phero 's I get in CPS which if I'm not mistaken is about halfway between oil & alcohol in terms of diffusion? :shy:
08-23-2009 2:43 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-29-2009 2:15 PM

(08-23-2009 4:40 AM)Xiphoid Wrote:  Long story short...I used to be a very bubbly & vivacious person but for reasons I don't want to go into here that changed into me being a very introverted, socially anxious shadow of myself. I've now been single for 4 years & although therapy has helped me alot with getting back on track, phero's definitively do that last bit. Phero's have helped me break out of my shell & when I wear them it's like the old me comes out to play :shy:

Hi there, can't really make a comment on the phero product since I haven't used it. But I have been in the same situation regarding social anxiety and the change from previous self. I can't honestly say Pheromones have done that much to change it. I guess we all deal in our own way but without being ashamed of it I can say the book 'Feel the fear and do it anyway' made a massive impact on my life. It eventually got me out of my comfort zone and back on form.

I can delete this post if you don't wish to divert the thread away from where you originally intended EDIT: Not sure how this smiley lark works.

Kind Regards
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2009 2:16 PM by Rattlesnake.)
11-29-2009 2:15 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-01-2009 12:51 PM

I'm trying Open Windows for the first time today. I have it boosted in a floral perfume (Orchidée Peche).

Self effects upon application were slight dizziness and a nagging ache between my eyes - that's typical for me with alpha androstenol. I don't tolerate it very well. Throw is very good I think in the strong floral. After a bit the headache subsided, luckily.

Yesterday was a hellacious day at work, so today I wore this to see if I could lighten it up a little. I can definitely detect the scent cloud I am trailing around me as I move through our little building, so the throw should be pretty good. So far, coworkers seem more at ease and the screams & moans from the back office have subsided...JK. There was some light-hearted conversation, and boss spontaneously decided he'd run out for pastries (I can't argue with that). One of the renters in the building who is normally very quiet and never says 2 words walked in my office, left, then returned, announced "Good Morning" rather louder than necessary, and stood there with a silly grin on her face. This woman doesn't do grins: That a-nol gets 'em ever' time.

So far it seems like a nicely tempered social blend. No crazy yammer-mouth, but a gentle mood lift. Not bad.
12-01-2009 12:51 PM

starlitegirl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-14-2010 10:03 PM

This one wasn't one I cared for initially. But since I had a bottle of it I decided to wear it whenever I meet with close friends. I can honestly say that we always have a hard time parting ways when I wear it. We can just relax and chat for hours about any and everything. Now this is the ONLY phero I grab for friend time or for when I'm going to be in a social environment. It's magickal. Of course, Ail's blends generally are.
01-14-2010 10:03 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

01-15-2010 12:27 PM

(12-01-2009 12:51 PM)Willow Wrote:  I'm trying Open Windows for the first time today. I have it boosted in a floral perfume (Orchidée Peche). Self effects upon application were slight dizziness and a nagging ache between my eyes - that's typical for me with alpha androstenol. I don't tolerate it very well. Throw is very good I think in the strong floral. After a bit the headache subsided, luckily. Yesterday was a hellacious day at work, so today I wore this to see if I could lighten it up a little. I can definitely detect the scent cloud I am trailing around me as I move through our little building, so the throw should be pretty good. So far, coworkers seem more at ease and the screams & moans from the back office have subsided...JK. There was some light-hearted conversation, and boss spontaneously decided he'd run out for pastries (I can't argue with that). One of the renters in the building who is normally very quiet and never says 2 words walked in my office, left, then returned, announced "Good Morning" rather louder than necessary, and stood there with a silly grin on her face. This woman doesn't do grins: That a-nol gets 'em ever' time. So far it seems like a nicely tempered social blend. No crazy yammer-mouth, but a gentle mood lift. Not bad.

Have you tried wearing your hair up & applying to the back of your neck?

01-15-2010 12:27 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-15-2010 12:57 PM

(01-15-2010 12:27 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  

Have you tried wearing your hair up & applying to the back of your neck?

I have shortish hair and wear a ring around my neck - yeah, like a pheasant. I should probably just put OW on the back of my neck though, huh?

Good thought, I'll try that.
01-15-2010 12:57 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

05-04-2010 1:08 AM

(01-15-2010 12:57 PM)Willow Wrote:  I have shortish hair and wear a ring around my neck - yeah, like a pheasant. I should probably just put OW on the back of my neck though, huh?

Good thought, I'll try that.

I hope that worked for you. I love H&S self effects, but there are times when I need the upperhand of having the target feeling that way , while I'm unaffected. So that's how I apply in that sitch Smile
Okay so OW is the phero blend I've been searching for!! My husband treats me so well, when I wear this one!! It works the way I've wished every other blend would with him. He says he feels 'good', or 'happy' when I wear it. Time to buy it by the truckload!!
05-04-2010 1:08 AM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-05-2010 5:02 PM

(05-04-2010 1:08 AM)Beccah1 Wrote:  Okay so OW is the phero blend I've been searching for!! My husband treats me so well, when I wear this one!! It works the way I've wished every other blend would with him. He says he feels 'good', or 'happy' when I wear it. Time to buy it by the truckload!!

Score! Something tamed the TT!!

DH responds really well to the androstenols too - he seems to really like simple old True Confessions.
05-05-2010 5:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just got Merlins Blend with Open windows empathy 10 2,783 08-02-2021 12:43 PM
Last Post: Mertos89
Smile Open Windows vs Instant Shine BelleDuJour 2 2,826 06-27-2015 10:13 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Open Windows Unscented Review...Unisex halo0073 6 4,115 01-08-2014 4:37 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1