Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ail's Open Windows
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Ail's Open Windows
07-17-2010 6:14 PM

I've got this one on the way and I can't wait to try it. I don't think I've ever used alpha -nol.
07-17-2010 6:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-21-2010 8:26 PM

(07-17-2010 6:14 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  I've got this one on the way and I can't wait to try it. I don't think I've ever used alpha -nol.

Jaycee - How did it go?

Can guys even wear this?

I'm confused by the epi-A-Androsterone. Is that a female specific A-Androsterone?
10-21-2010 8:26 PM
TotallyTwisted
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-21-2010 8:40 PM

(10-21-2010 8:26 PM)FUNNER Wrote:  Jaycee - How did it go?

Can guys even wear this?

I'm confused by the epi-A-Androsterone. Is that a female specific A-Androsterone?

It's not gender specific. That blend was designed to be wearable by both women and men.

I personally love Open Windows! I go through tons of the stuff! I wear it when my hubby is particularly grumpy. It chills him out.
10-21-2010 8:40 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-21-2010 9:01 PM

Yup this is a unisex blend & from personal experience men seem to really enjoy this blend. I almost hate to say it, but I think this blend is more effective than Popularity Potion, lol.
10-21-2010 9:01 PM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-21-2010 9:09 PM

(10-21-2010 8:40 PM)TotallyTwisted Wrote:  It's not gender specific. That blend was designed to be wearable by both women and men.

I personally love Open Windows! I go through tons of the stuff! I wear it when my hubby is particularly grumpy. It chills him out.

I'm intrigued because it says it is Heavy A-Nol , A-Androsterone (don't know the significance of the epi prefix). That's very similar to Scent of Eros (4:1 A-Nol - A- Androsterone). But it also has B-Nol.

I wonder if any guys have tried this?

I am curious how it would compare to Come Talk To Me / IO / IH?
Seems the self effects are good for women.

Thanks for your help. I have read about the scents here but there is not too much discussion regarding the quality of their mones - from guys at least.
10-21-2010 9:09 PM

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

10-21-2010 10:02 PM

(10-21-2010 9:09 PM)FUNNER Wrote:  I'm intrigued because it says it is Heavy A-Nol , A-Androsterone (don't know the significance of the epi prefix). That's very similar to Scent of Eros (4:1 A-Nol - A- Androsterone). But it also has B-Nol.

I wonder if any guys have tried this?

I am curious how it would compare to Come Talk To Me / Instant Openness / Instant Honesty?
Seems the self effects are good for women.

Thanks for your help. I have read about the scents here but there is not too much discussion regarding the quality of their mones - from guys at least.

IDK we have a couple guys over @ LP that are active posters. Robert & Snoopyface. As far as the male effects are concerned...since it's a unisex blend I'm sure my insights into the effects I've noticed on my male TGs should be helpful. I posted waaaaay earlier on this but I'll reiterate, this is one of the few blends that actually effects my grumpy spouse in a good way. Turns him from Eeyore into Tigger (figuratively).
(05-04-2010 1:08 AM)Beccah1 Wrote:  I hope that worked for you. I love H&S self effects, but there are times when I need the upperhand of having the target feeling that way , while I'm unaffected. So that's how I apply in that sitch Smile
Okay so OW is the Pheromone blend I've been searching for!! My husband treats me so well, when I wear this one!! It works the way I've wished every other blend would with him. He says he feels 'good', or 'happy' when I wear it. Time to buy it by the truckload!!

Here's the post I was referring to sweety.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2010 10:03 PM by Beccah.)
10-21-2010 10:02 PM
TotallyTwisted
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-26-2010 3:24 PM

Yeah, when my hubs comes home after a rough workday, and nothing else cheers him up, I put on a splash of Open Windows, and within minutes he is his fun-loving self!
10-26-2010 3:24 PM
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-06-2017 8:20 PM

wow guess i'm reviving a 7 year old thread. So i have a job interview that I really care about and really wanted to order some Open Windows since i really like this company ( i know from past experience that they have wonderful customer service), but the concentration is just really low compared to other brands. I like this blend more than others but the concentration is too low by comparison. Alpha dream's corpo has more than 19mg (19,000mg) compared to 1000mcg in this product, and some others on amazon has up to 50 mg per fl oz. Can anyone else relate? how much do you have to put on of Open Windows for it to work as well?

On other note, i order another blend and it shipped today! wow! If i knew it would be that fast, i would have ordered some open windows just in case my other stuff doesn't come in time. This company has amazing customer service, but i just can't justify the low concentration....
10-06-2017 8:20 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-06-2017 8:32 PM

(10-06-2017 8:20 PM)LogicWoman Wrote:  wow guess i'm reviving a 7 year old thread. So i have a job interview that I really care about and really wanted to order some Open Windows since i really like this company ( i know from past experience that they have wonderful customer service), but the concentration is just really low compared to other brands. I like this blend more than others but the concentration is too low by comparison. Alpha dream's corpo has more than 19mg (19,000mg) compared to 1000mcg in this product, and some others on amazon has up to 50 mg per fl oz. Can anyone else relate? how much do you have to put on of Open Windows for it to work as well?

On other note, i order another blend and it shipped today! wow! If i knew it would be that fast, i would have ordered some open windows just in case my other stuff doesn't come in time. This company has amazing customer service, but i just can't justify the low concentration....

Speaking from Experience, more is not necessarily better. Open Windows is a great uplifting blend but have you looked at Swimming With Sharks? It is also designed as a work blend that is meant to inspire confidence and trust in the wearer.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 8:33 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-06-2017 8:32 PM
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-06-2017 9:12 PM

(10-06-2017 8:32 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Speaking from Experience, more is not necessarily better. Open Windows is a great uplifting blend but have you looked at Swimming With Sharks? It is also designed as a work blend that is meant to inspire confidence and trust in the wearer.

Hi Snoopy,

Thanks for chiming in and the suggestions.

more may not be better but it's still hard to justify paying this price for such low concentration compared to other brands. If i wanted to use less, I could just apply less, making the product last longer. In any case, I don't like feeling ripped off when the difference in pheromone concentrations are so obvious, it's almost insulting.

Swimming with sharks sounds like a great interview blend too but it doesn't list ingredients, and I don't like to buy blends that don't list ingredients. Alpha dreams list all their ingredients, which why i like them, but they have HORRIBLE customer service. HORRIBLEEEE! They never reply to my emails and never accommodate my requests. I like Alpha Dream's products but not their customer service. I like LP's customer service but not concentration of pheromone products (perfumes are great though)
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 10:27 PM by LogicWoman.)
10-06-2017 9:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just got Merlins Blend with Open windows empathy 10 2,799 08-02-2021 12:43 PM
Last Post: Mertos89
Smile Open Windows vs Instant Shine BelleDuJour 2 2,831 06-27-2015 10:13 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Open Windows Unscented Review...Unisex halo0073 6 4,120 01-08-2014 4:37 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1