Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Ahoy Brethrens!
lemmiknox
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

Rainbow Ahoy Brethrens!
07-10-2012 10:39 PM

Hi everyone,

I made a few posts recently without introducing myself... which was quite rude.

So to redeem myself, this is my formal introduction.

Completely new to this pheromones business, although I have been doing some reading on this forum (which is great btw). It's quite intriguing.
I'm a skeptical person by nature so I'm still taking everything with a pinch of salt. But I'm also an inquisitive creature so I think a little experimentation couldn't hurt.

I really do believe humans have an unseen matter of attraction. Some of my best buddies aren't good looking guys, but chicks just respond to them so well. I'm a bit taller and I would say better looking (I say that without a shred of egotism) but I don't particularly score well with the ladies. It's the first impression that fails me every time. Once they get past that level, I can usually carry on a good conversation or two. So I'm not totally inept. But I've been told that I don't give off a positive vibe.

Many times there will be a good conversation happening amongst a group. As soon as I join in, I watch as the conversation begins to disintegrate... eventually into awkwardness. My own insecurities tells me that I may have something to do with this.

Conversely, there are some girls out there who aren't particularly good looking, but I still for some reason want to hit that. When asked why, I never really have a good answer.

From my limited research, I've deducted that I would like to try Alpha Dreams, and LAID hair products.

What would you guys recommend for a young 21 year old chap like myself?

Still so much for me to learn, so I will have some moments of uber noobness. I just hope y'all can bear with me!
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 10:44 PM by lemmiknox.)
07-10-2012 10:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, as33156

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 844
Thanks received:
840 thanks in 411 posts

RE: Ahoy Brethrens!
07-11-2012 12:13 AM

Welcome to the forum.

Glace + Androstadienone as a single molecule is the best starting mix for young, single guy. Be careful with some of the alpha molecules. They can give inconsistent results for younger women and some really negative effects if you overdose.

Androstadienone can cause depression in some guys so be on guard for that.

Also, some mones can smell so they require a cover scent. Even if you can't smell them, other people might be able to.
07-11-2012 12:13 AM
Thanks given by lemmiknox, as33156, AlternativeGirl
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3487
Thanks received:
2031 thanks in 623 posts

07-11-2012 6:24 AM

Welcome!
I feel where you are coming from.

As for Pheromones, i'd suggest you some cool guy stuff first. Wolf, x22(not great on guys) or WM Black Label for example. Or Glace. While i generally feel that Wolf and maybe even Glace is somewhat beta, it may be good for you to integrate into group dynamics at first and open some social learning oppurtunities when you can hang out with the cool people.

You could also go with alpha stuff (Corpo, AV, C4, Am, OD...) first, but i feel like your learning curve may be more steep, but maybe faster.

TA is somewhere in between, i'd say.

Also pay attention to social dynamics and work on yourself. I'd suggest a journal for getting great advice from the guys here.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
07-11-2012 6:24 AM
Thanks given by lemmiknox, as33156
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 871
Thanks received:
2291 thanks in 1096 posts

07-11-2012 11:48 AM

Hey lemmiknox, welcome to PheroTruth!

YOu've receieved some great advice already and I'm sure others will add to it, in the meantime just keep reading member reviews and getting an idea what people have to say about the products ou're most interested in, and if you have any questions just ask. Smile

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
07-11-2012 11:48 AM
Thanks given by lemmiknox
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1196
Thanks received:
2263 thanks in 1124 posts

07-11-2012 1:29 PM

Welcome to the forum! I am not a guy but I would think Glace and Wolf woulld be good starting points for you. I think you might get something from the subliminals that are posted here as well. There is a lot of talk in the journals on improving your game so read around a bit. Definitely start a journal of your own. As far as conversation issues go I say practice. Practice on anyone you come in contact with, bank tellers, grocery register ladies, people in the elevator. you need to get a little more comfortable with yourself. The mones will help, but if you are feeling too awkward to steer them, you won't get very far.
07-11-2012 1:29 PM
Thanks given by lemmiknox, as33156

lemmiknox
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

07-11-2012 11:13 PM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I will take everything you have suggested. I am currently looking at Glace as a starting point as I think improving social situation would be paramount in my situation.

But I think I gave the wrong impression that I'm a totally socially incapable person. I'm not! Haha. It's just an area I need to nail down and polish up.

I will continue reading but I must confess it all a little confusing as this forum is probably the only source for technical pheromone talk and it's a little difficult to get on board when everyone is using jargon right off the bat. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places?

Could you explain what a subliminal is? Alpha molecules... Corpo, AV, C4, Am, OD...? Sorry if this made you roll your eyes!
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 11:13 PM by lemmiknox.)
07-11-2012 11:13 PM
Thanks given by as33156
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 460
Thanks received:
567 thanks in 238 posts

07-11-2012 11:35 PM

(07-11-2012 11:13 PM)lemmiknox Wrote:  Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I will take everything you have suggested. I am currently looking at Glace as a starting point as I think improving social situation would be paramount in my situation.

But I think I gave the wrong impression that I'm a totally socially incapable person. I'm not! Haha. It's just an area I need to nail down and polish up.

I will continue reading but I must confess it all a little confusing as this forum is probably the only source for technical pheromone talk and it's a little difficult to get on board when everyone is using jargon right off the bat. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places?

Could you explain what a subliminal is? Alpha molecules... Corpo, AV, C4, Am, OD...? Sorry if this made you roll your eyes!

Subliminal: Mp3s we listen to that will change our subconscious. We generally use them to become more alpha or to be more attractive to women. Sounds sketchy and fake, but you're already in a sketchy forum. Welcome aboard.

Alpha: High ranking, leaders, dominant, etc...

Alpha Molecules: Molecules that give off the vibe that you are alpha

Corpo: Short for Corporativo, a pheromone made by Alpha Dreams. Increases respect to its wearer. Many users have also reported it having a sexual effect as well.

AV: Short for Aqua Vitae: a pheromone made by Liquid Alchemy Labs. Extremely sexual and blatant, causes head turns and stares. Personally doesn't work for me, but works for everyone else.

C4: a pheromone made by Hax Pheroceuticals. Increases respect to its wearer and may make people clingy. Very very powerful status substance.

AM: Short for Alfa Maschio, a pheromone made by Alpha Dreams. Sexual but not that blatant compared to AV.

OD: Short for Overdose, a pheromone made by Liquid Alchemy Labs. The ultimate social. In my opinion, this is the best mone out there right now.

If you want my quick concise review on mones, you may check out the first page of my journal. Please note that only about 20% of mones work for me so many of them I do not have a proper view on.

My personal recommendation for you would be x22. You say that you're good at carrying on conversation, but getting that starting point is difficult. x22 is the best mone for opening a conversation without getting shut out.

However, x22 is subtle, if you don't make a ton of cold approaches (randomly approaching girls), you won't notice much.

If you want to get over your skepticism, you may be better off getting New Pheromone Additive by Love Scent, Aqua Vitae (listed above), or Overdose.

Please read this before you ask me for my opinion or suggestions as to what to get. Other than that, I'm more than happy to help

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 11:39 PM by DGamer.)
07-11-2012 11:35 PM
Thanks given by lemmiknox, meng123, as33156, thundr, idontknow, Morning Glory
lemmiknox
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

07-11-2012 11:49 PM

(07-11-2012 11:35 PM)DGamer Wrote:  Subliminal: Mp3s we listen to that will change our subconscious. We generally use them to become more alpha or to be more attractive to women. Sounds sketchy and fake, but you're already in a sketchy forum. Welcome aboard.

Alpha: High ranking, leaders, dominant, etc...

Alpha Molecules: Molecules that give off the vibe that you are alpha

Corpo: Short for Corporativo, a pheromone made by Alpha Dreams. Increases respect to its wearer. Many users have also reported it having a sexual effect as well.

AV: Short for Aqua Vitae: a pheromone made by Liquid Alchemy Labs. Extremely sexual and blatant, causes head turns and stares. Personally doesn't work for me, but works for everyone else.

C4: a pheromone made by Hax Pheroceuticals. Increases respect to its wearer and may make people clingy. Very very powerful status substance.

AM: Short for Alfa Maschio, a pheromone made by Alpha Dreams. Sexual but not that blatant compared to AV.

OD: Short for Overdose, a pheromone made by Liquid Alchemy Labs. The ultimate social. In my opinion, this is the best mone out there right now.

If you want my quick concise review on mones, you may check out the first page of my journal. Please note that only about 20% of mones work for me so many of them I do not have a proper view on.

My personal recommendation for you would be x22. You say that you're good at carrying on conversation, but getting that starting point is difficult. x22 is the best mone for opening a conversation without getting shut out.

However, x22 is subtle, if you don't make a ton of cold approaches (randomly approaching girls), you won't notice much.

If you want to get over your skepticism, you may be better off getting New Pheromone Additive by Love Scent, Aqua Vitae (listed above), or Overdose.

Awesome! Thanks for that. I'll take these on board. That defiantly cleared things up.

I'll post back when I make the next step.
07-11-2012 11:49 PM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7612
Thanks received:
4585 thanks in 1630 posts

07-12-2012 7:56 AM

Welcome to the forum

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
07-12-2012 7:56 AM
Thanks given by lemmiknox

AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2105
Thanks received:
1280 thanks in 531 posts

07-12-2012 8:40 AM