Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Ahoy Brethrens!
thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2004
Thanks received:
3245 thanks in 660 posts

RE: Ahoy Brethrens!
07-12-2012 1:22 PM

Hi. Welcome to the land of the lost. Or found. Or lost and found..

Great group of ppl here.

I agree with the aforementioned advice to start with socials like x22, glace, hypnotica, first. Keeping working positively on ur game, outlook on life, attitude, etc. Then add the hard liquor (AM, c4, AV, OD, n.pa)
That way u can make most products act congruent with you instead of the other way around.

But above all... have fun!

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
07-12-2012 1:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by lemmiknox
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 844
Thanks received:
840 thanks in 411 posts

07-12-2012 3:01 PM

Alpha Molecules: Specifically, androstenone, androstAnone, alpha-androsterone.

Androsterone is said to be better for younger girls (under 21). It tends to carry a 'jealousy' vibe with it and encourages mate guarding in your significant other.

Androstenone is one of the most well-known alpha molecules. In large doses it has the vibe of respect/fear/intimidation. Because of this, it wouldn't be used as a standalone, but would be buffered by other stuff to make the wearer more approachable and less scary. It evaporates more slowly than most mones and is very potent and is very active at fractions of a microgram, so it's easy to have a mix that works well at first, and after several hours becomes unbalanced where you're getting people giving you more distance, crossing their arms. At really low doses (.1mcg or so) the stuff can be social. It works very well for women over 25 or so, and the older the better. I'm not trying to "pick anyone up" but some older women have interpreted my wearing androstenone as a come-on, and its use seems to be interpreted in that light, both positively and negatively. Most younger girls won't like the smell and may not like the vibe either. An OD on this stuff will cause people to avoid you, and remember to avoid you the next time they meet you. It can smell bad. It can screw up friendships and cause fights and earn you shit-testing from other males. I've read reports from people who said their wives were screaming at them and claiming they were just using them for sex when wearing high doses of this stuff. This is not something you want to OD on around friends or wear in anything more than a tiny tiny quantity to work. Studies have suggested that women who are ovulating/fertile like the smell better and respond better to androstenone, so some pickup artists use mixes with this to troll clubs.

AndrostAnone is similar to androstenone, but it's a little less immediate and a little more relationship preserving than androstenone is. It has a sort of muscular vibe. I've gotten compliments on my physique while wearing it, even when better looking guys were around. It's more likely to have a positive morning-after effect. Tolerable dosage is similar to androstenone.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 3:06 PM by wiserd.)
07-12-2012 3:01 PM
Thanks given by thundr, zerosix85, idontknow, CanadianGuy45, eyeofra, lemmiknox, Akelah
lemmiknox
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

08-04-2012 12:58 AM

Thanks wiserd!

Things suddenly got serious with your post. lol!

I have recorded everyones advice in a little notebook.
08-04-2012 12:58 AM

elliot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 8 posts

11-28-2012 2:20 AM

Original Poster, you should also read without embarrassment by Michael Pilinski. I've read it and taken notes. Its one of the best books ive found in the field

guys could you tell me what these mones are called "AM, c4, AV, OD, n.pa" googling these acromyns got me nada.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2012 2:22 AM by elliot.)
11-28-2012 2:20 AM
lemmiknox
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

11-28-2012 2:24 AM

(11-28-2012 2:20 AM)elliot Wrote:  Original Poster, you should also read without embarrassment by Michael Pilinski. I've read it and taken notes. Its one of the best books ive found in the field

guys could you tell me what these mones are called "AM, c4, AV, OD, n.pa" googling these acromyns got me nada.

Looks interesting... I'll give it a go.
11-28-2012 2:24 AM
elliot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 8 posts

11-28-2012 2:34 AM

Without Embarrassment revolves around getting the "GO SIGNAL" first from girls (eye contact etc) which for us Mere Mortals, is a very good way to start the mating/dating game.

Clothing, swag, confidence and positivity will increase the chances of getting that signal. I don't know pheremones yet...
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2012 2:36 AM by elliot.)
11-28-2012 2:34 AM
lemmiknox
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

11-28-2012 3:05 AM

(11-28-2012 2:34 AM)elliot Wrote:  Without Embarrassment revolves around getting the "GO SIGNAL" first from girls (eye contact etc) which for us Mere Mortals, is a very good way to start the mating/dating game.

Clothing, swag, confidence and positivity will increase the chances of getting that signal. I don't know pheremones yet...

Yeah it's the starting point of all relationships - the point of contact. I've read a few PUA books, including The Game by Neil Strauss, but they all focused on picking up women and being flamboyant (peacocking) to attract women, which I find shallow and going against every fibre in me. I wouldn't want to put on an act or follow a recipe in order to bond with people.

Just downloaded the pdf, gonna give it a read soon.
11-28-2012 3:05 AM

elliot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 8 posts

11-28-2012 3:29 AM

well theres wear a tie peacocking, theres wear a necklace peacocking, there shoe peacocking

you dont have to wear a pink hat
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2012 3:50 AM by elliot.)
11-28-2012 3:29 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 256
Thanks received:
133 thanks in 78 posts

11-28-2012 8:09 AM

(11-28-2012 3:29 AM)elliot Wrote:  well theres wear a tie peacocking, theres wear a necklace peacocking, there shoe peacocking

you dont have to wear a pink hat

Interesting terminology. The wear a certain pair of shoes peacocking is one style of male peacocking that I see quite often.

Shall we call it peacocking with accessories of interest?

Or put more simply, the "peacocked" accessory or accessories to the entire wardrobe attire function as potential anchors that could give way to transition that could lead into a more smoothly interpolated interaction with the intended target gender.

Whoa, long sentence.

Nice post elliot. Rep'd

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-28-2012 8:09 AM

Share This Thread