Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice from an internist on using mones
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 11 posts

Advice from an internist on using mones
01-05-2016 1:07 PM

Ok, I have an aquiantance who is a retired internist. And we found out that we have using mones in common.

His advice was to not go with all sorts of products when you're looking for attraction, but to use pure androstenone only. According to him, it's the attraction pheromone and products sold to attract women are just blends that are made so they have enough none exposure to the subject. All so that they can sell different products.

He did acknowledge that for other purposes, other molecules would be needed, but again, the same principle would apply. Pick the single molecules that give you the responses you want and that's it.

According to him, nothing more is needed or more effective.

I told him the same thing that I will say now: I am skeptical. But open to the idea.

What is true? If I want something to trigger sexual attraction, am I best off with pure none?
01-05-2016 1:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by pinacolada

renny
Administrator

Thanks Given: 676
Thanks received:
669 thanks in 302 posts

RE: Advice from an internist on using mones
01-05-2016 2:26 PM

Can he point to double blind studies or other more or less objective evidence? Post it up. If not then realize that he is just talking about his own experience and or theory. My experience and theory would be quite different. Look to yourself, your experience, and your theory. Free and open discussion is amazing and I don't mean to try and discredit it, just remember that in the pheromone world experience matters titles don't.

The Androstenone Discussion
01-05-2016 2:26 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E #2 - Banned, pinacolada
Spider-mone
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 97
Thanks received:
312 thanks in 143 posts

01-05-2016 2:41 PM

(01-05-2016 1:07 PM)MikeM Wrote:  What is true? If I want something to trigger sexual attraction, am I best off with pure none?

Theres only one way to find out .... Try it
01-05-2016 2:41 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E #2 - Banned, Snoopyace
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 183
Thanks received:
1276 thanks in 458 posts

01-05-2016 2:51 PM

(01-05-2016 1:07 PM)MikeM Wrote:  What is true? If I want something to trigger sexual attraction, am I best off with pure none?

Well you'll get a yes and a no from me on that question.

What works for you in the world of pheromones goes according to your level of experience with women.

At the top of the food chain and women/seduction is the PUG (pick up guru). The PUG has the gift of gab, is experienced, thinks on his feet and has used many different pickup techniques. PUG's do not employ the use of pheromones.

The next one down is the PUA. The average PUA uses the technique of pick up that works best for him. He may employ gimmicks or NLP in his seduction technique. He may employ other techniques but usually he tries to stick with what works. PUA's do not employ the use of pheromones.

The next one down is the above average Joe. Joe is not afraid to approach but does not know how to maintain a conversation but does well with women who are about a 6 on the 1-10 scale. Girls who rate a 6 or a 7 are in his range. He still has a problem closing with women.

The levels go lower and lower but basically the lower you go the more of the crutch of pheromones you need. while some only need some Androstenone for extra attractiveness, others need Androstenone (for attractiveness), Alpha Androstenol (for conversation), Oxytocin (for trust) and arone (for respect).

When the pheromones burn off where are you?

Hope this helps.
01-05-2016 2:51 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E #2 - Banned
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 11 posts

01-05-2016 3:06 PM

(01-05-2016 2:26 PM)renny Wrote:  Can he point to double blind studies or other more or less objective evidence? Post it up. If not then realize that he is just talking about his own experience and or theory. My experience and theory would be quite different. Look to yourself, your experience, and your theory. Free and open discussion is amazing and I don't mean to try and discredit it, just remember that in the pheromone world experience matters titles don't.

There's no studies he can point to. Just medical knowledge and personal experience. So no scientific results, unfortunately. I agree with free and open discussion being amazing. Mine is too limited. That guy I don't see very often. What is your experience is theory?
(01-05-2016 2:41 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  Theres only one way to find out .... Try it

I agree 100%. My wallet doesn't. Smile I would buy everything but my budget is limited. So before I spend money on a bottle of none, I want to know more about it.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 3:08 PM by Mr. E #2.)
01-05-2016 3:06 PM

Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 11 posts

01-05-2016 3:13 PM

(01-05-2016 2:51 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Well you'll get a yes and a no from me on that question.

What works for you in the world of pheromones goes according to your level of experience with women.

At the top of the food chain and women/seduction is the PUG (pick up guru). The PUG has the gift of gab, is experienced, thinks on his feet and has used many different pickup techniques. PUG's do not employ the use of pheromones.

The next one down is the PUA. The average PUA uses the technique of pick up that works best for him. He may employ gimmicks or NLP in his seduction technique. He may employ other techniques but usually he tries to stick with what works. PUA's do not employ the use of pheromones.

The next one down is the above average Joe. Joe is not afraid to approach but does not know how to maintain a conversation but does well with women who are about a 6 on the 1-10 scale. Girls who rate a 6 or a 7 are in his range. He still has a problem closing with women.

The levels go lower and lower but basically the lower you go the more of the crutch of pheromones you need. while some only need some Androstenone for extra attractiveness, others need Androstenone (for attractiveness), Alpha Androstenol (for conversation), Oxytocin (for trust) and arone (for respect).

When the pheromones burn off where are you?

Hope this helps.

Good point. I used to be into pickup stuff. Then I got better. My "game" is great without mones. Mones are a fun addition.

Without mones, women are into me naturally. With mones, they are easier in that intial phase. Which is where I enjoy the more alpha products. Today I tried OD and a lot of effort was taken away.

I'm wondering if pure none would be the thing I'm looking for. I don't really know what it does.
01-05-2016 3:13 PM
renny
Administrator

Thanks received:
669 thanks in 302 posts

01-05-2016 3:20 PM

My experience is that -none makes good sex better, otherwise it's a waste of effort.

01-05-2016 3:20 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E #2 - Banned, Goodlife
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 11 posts

01-05-2016 3:22 PM

(01-05-2016 3:20 PM)renny Wrote:  My experience is that -none makes good sex better, otherwise it's a waste of effort.

Well the sex thing is good. But how is it a waste of effort? The trend is that more alpha products are being created, with higher none levels. So there has to be a reason.
01-05-2016 3:22 PM
renny
Administrator

Thanks received:
669 thanks in 302 posts

01-05-2016 3:58 PM

"Alpha" is a talking point. -None is no more "alpha" than -dienone. Nor is -Androsterone "beta". People who sell books or pheromones or cars or the nightly news simplify the language they use so as to speak to the greatest number of potential buyers. It's called lowest common denominator. Then others who wish to appear to be versed in the subject repeat the babytalk.

Most people who have spent ten minutes on this forum can tell you that alpha adrostenol will lead to more talking, only people who have spent time wearing a-nol in different ways and different situations will ever know that it's the "fall head over heels in puppy love" molecule. Why? Because noobs don't want to fall head over heels in love, they want to walk around with their junk hanging out hoping some female will trip and fall on it so he can report a "hit".

01-05-2016 3:58 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E #2 - Banned, Goodlife, pinacolada

Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 11 posts

01-05-2016 4:12 PM

(01-05-2016 3:58 PM)renny Wrote:  "Alpha" is a talking point. -None is no more "alpha" than -dienone. Nor is -Androsterone "beta". People who sell books or pheromones or cars or the nightly news simplify the language they use so as to speak to the greatest number of potential buyers. It's called lowest common denominator. Then others who wish to appear to be versed in the subject repeat the babytalk.

Most people who have spent ten minutes on this forum can tell you that alpha adrostenol will lead to more talking, only people who have spent time wearing a-nol in different ways and different situations will ever know that it's the "fall head over heels in puppy love" molecule. Why? Because noobs don't want to fall head over heels in love, they want to walk around with their junk hanging out hoping some female will trip and fall on it so he can report a "hit".

This is a very enlightening reply. Thank you for that. I'm not looking for "hits" or easy sex. Sure, I like to have sex, but my encounters aren't one night stands. I like to know the person I'm fucking.

My problem is that I either get the friend zone response. Something I can get out of. Or I get the "let's fuck now" response. And sometimes romantic interest. This is all without mones.

My thinking is that if I get a sexual response right off the bat using mones, combined with what I'm naturally like, I will get what I want. I am tired of getting into a heavily romantic situation while I'm more casual about it. If and when I want something deep, I will get that. But sometimes I just want fuck. Without heavy, deep emotions. Those can come if I choose to.
01-05-2016 4:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Quick advice - mones to attract Asians, in hot climate. sunnyday 12 1,047 03-31-2016 4:33 AM
Last Post: sunnyday
  newb to mones seeking advice nonbeliever 8 402 08-24-2015 4:29 PM
Last Post: NP17
  New to mones. Need some advice... foxone 17 1,769 10-21-2014 1:49 PM
Last Post: foxone
  need some advice on what mones to buy for attraction in non-clubbing environments mugetsu 22 2,619 11-11-2011 12:41 AM
Last Post: as33156