Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
newb to mones seeking advice
nonbeliever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 22 posts

newb to mones seeking advice
08-24-2015 1:58 PM

i really do not like the fact that i am posting this, as it means i am lost and unsure about where to continue... however, as reluctant as i am to ask for help, i think it's good to have an outside perspective on things. i also don't expect many of you to really have the time to read through this, let alone choose to offer advice... but i do want to say thanks in advance to those who can

i think for us men, we've all been in this spot before... we found a target who we like, more so than some others... but it turns out she has a boyfriend or in my case, a "boy toy."

let me start by recalling my experiences with the target - i'll refer to her as "M"

but FIRST - a little bit about me:
29 M Asian
I've been relatively inactive from my social life prior to discovering this forum as well as androtic's pherotalk forum. aside from the occassional lay every now and then, i haven't really been successful with women. i feel that it's mostly due to being nervous and lacking confidence... that's what lead me on this journey to try out mones. i'm actually in pretty good physical shape and i would consider myself fairly attractive.. if not very attractive... i'm in an area where there aren't that many asian people, and the ones that are in this area, are total wimps. no offense but most asian men in my area are still not modernized... they sport these ridiculous bowl haircuts and weigh between 115-125 lbs... meaning they aren't particularly muscular or attractive (just my opinion) which means that I should be a huge step up from 99% of the asian men in my area. i've been told by at least 10 different women that i'm "hot" or something along those lines... so let's just say that i have my shit together in that department. i also think i dress well or at least appropriate for the occasion.

First encounter with "M"
Products used:
Wolf 2x sprays to neck? i can't recall the exact dosage at this time.
Dial magnetic body wash

I attended a meetup group that i haven't been to in about a year. again i have been socially absent and due to work (i run my own small business) and most of my social life unfortunately was at the gym. consider me a gym rat... so i first met M here. This event was a charity type event where we packaged up food/supplies for low income families on the east coast. i could tell that she immediately had taken note of me. of the guy's there, i was in the best shape. i was also doing a lot of the heavy lifting as well, so i was working up quite a sweat at this event. it was M's first time at this type of event (she's relatively new to the meetup grp) so she was a little confused as to what all we had to do.. as was i because this was my first time at this event. the group leader assigned me to handle the boxes right next to M and she saw me trying to get shit done quick so she was asking me a few questions about what we had to do. I don't recall the exact conversation but I tried to play it off as best as I could. I looked her in the eye and I said something along the lines of "lady, i don't have a clue what i'm doing. it's my first time here." she responded with something like "well i expect you to know everything because you're moving around all confident and stuff.

side note: i had made a joke about 10-15 minutes earlier when the group leader said she liked another member's "top", calling it cute. out of nowhere, i cracked a joke saying how come i don't get commented on my top... i was wearing a Bruce Lee T shirt and a lot of people laughed at that even though it really wasn't that funny...

i eventually bailed on my position next to M to go and help do some REAL heavy lifting - figured this would result in making me look even more alpha. i also wanted to give the impression that i really didn't care to be around M much and was more concerned with getting the task completed... I think this worked out in my favor. After the charity work, the group went out to grab some food/drinks at a local pub. M followed me in her car to get to the spot - she hadn't been to the place but neither had i (i just plugged it into my GPS and told her to follow me). when we got there, i left the first spot i saw open for her and took the next available parking spot. she actually thanked me for doing so. we got inside and while talking to the group, she complimented my BL shirt. she also then made a comment saying she heard bruce lee held a plank for like 1+ hours but it wasn't bruce lee. it was some other asian guy... so i teased her about it saying i bet all asian's look like to you. i didn't end up sitting next to her at the table but let's just say i definitely made a strong impression on her and the group as a whole. some of these guys actually remembered me from the past and they were treating me like a celebrity. 2 of them who i NEVER met before, actually brought me up saying that other people had asked them if they had met me before. both of these 2 guys were pretty much alpha's in the group (i would actually consider them both beta as i'm the real alpha) and apparently i had made a good impression on this meetup group in the past... good enough of an impression that they wanted to speak about me in such a positive light... i think WOLF had a lot to do with it here!!! gotta love wolf!

without going into much more details with regards to the end of this night - i firmly believe that i made a VERY solid impression on "M" - no i did not get her # at the end of the night but i also didn't want to make it seem like i was some creepy dude looking to hit on every female that i just met... i realize this was probably a mistake and i likely should have made an attempt to get her # on this first encounter...
08-24-2015 1:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

nonbeliever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 22 posts

RE: newb to mones seeking advice
08-24-2015 2:08 PM

2nd encounter with M. roughly 2 weeks after the initial encounter

I was invited to come to an event that was not posted on the meetup site... apparently there is an inner circle for the cool kids lol? it was for trivia at a local bar.. i did NOT know M was going to be there

products used :
2 drops GOA left wrist (meant to use only 1 but the 2nd came out real quick)
4 drops latina right wrist

This was more of a get to know more people type of event than it was about having 1 on 1 time with M. Again, I had no clue she was going to be there. I like trivia but am not particularly good at it. I was barely able to help but did manage to get us some points with what little i could contribute. I didn't really feel like I had a good opportunity to connect with her and she didn't sit next to me when she showed up. I got there before she did and there was an empty seat next to me when she arrived but she chose NOT to sit next to me... At the end of this event, I felt that i neither made a good impression or bad impression. I did leave early to hit the gym before closing, so I most likely could have tried to get in some more conversation with her but I chose to focus more on myself than her! I hope that worked out in my favor....
08-24-2015 2:08 PM
nonbeliever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 22 posts

08-24-2015 2:36 PM

3rd encounter with M, 2 days after 2nd.

I signed up for another meetup - this time for krn food. i posted a comment saying krn food is awesome. apparently she decided to sign up to the event as well (after i signed up!) bingo! - i think the magic mones are doing something.

products used -
1 drop goa (left wrist?)
3 sprays THU from sample
1x spray IH to hair
dial magnetic body wash

she actually sat next to me this time at dinner! and for once i felt like we were able to converse a little bit and finally get to share some sparks... since i was the resident asian guy and the other 14 people were not... i took it upon myself to take leadership and make recommendations about what to get. please note that i'm not krn but i have had my fair share of krn food... so i know what to order. i think i made a very solid impression on the grp as an alpha figure. the waiter actually made the same recommendations that i had already suggested - so it was clear that i knew what i was talking about. M and I split one of the bbq combo's. i also ordered some sushi with complete disregard of her opinion on sushi. after i ordered it, i asked her if she likes sushi and the answer was a capital YES! After the waiter was done taking our orders, we were mingling with the rest of the group and one of the other members started to ask about me. he was the older, intellectual type, 40+. turns out he was from my home state of NY and lived in the same borough where i went to highschool. this was a great opportunity for me to reveal a little bit about myself. when i mentioned the name of the highschool, the guy inquiring was like OOOHHH... with his eyes wide open like he was very impressed. the hs i attended was a specialized one and you could only get in by taking a written exam. it was hard to get into this school. i wasn't trying to brag about it, so i never looked M in the eye while mentioning this stuff, but this information was really meant for her. I wanted to get across that not only am I physically attractive, but i'm capable of being an intellectual... after talking a bit, the waiter comes back and tells us that the food will be coming in about 10 minutes and that we were free to check out the salad bar if we wanted to. I was the first to get up and said something alone the lines of, I guess i'll check this out. M got up and said I guess i'll check it out with you. ===== THANKS JOHN FOR GOA + THU - this stuff is definitely working!! ======

So i recommend a few things for M to try and we crack a few jokes about the salad bar not being fresh or whatever and go back to our seats. She enjoys everything that I recommended and then the food comes. Again, she enjoys EVERYTHING that I've picked out... including the sushi i ordered. meat comes and i immediately take it upon myself to be the cook for our table. the grp had about 15 people but our table was just for 4. I cook the meat (beef) medium rare as to how I would normally like it and serve it to everyone else before serving myself. M offers to give me a hand with the cooking but instead of saying yes, i challenge her by looking in her eyes and asking if she's a good cook first. i think i'm winning some serious brownie points at this time... night goes on and we're all massively stuffed. there's still food left and i continue chowing down like a pig... but more like a gentlemen without being messy but i just keep stuffing my face. (i think a lot of women really like a man who can eat - discuss?)... At the end, I would say that the impression I made on M was REALLY good.... i did give her some kino, like touching her arm and touching her leg to which she did NOT pull away... somewhere along the lines, we got into a conversation about fitness and like most women, she devalues her own attractiveness. I did not give her the OMG you're beautiful speech but instead i tell her i find her to be very "fair." she takes that as meaning hideous or just not attractive enough but i think the look in my eyes should have told her otherwise... at the end of the night, i give her a hug and she asks me about whether or not i will be going to an event during the weekend. i told her i was undecided because i might be attending something at the BJJ school/gym. I showed her a few of the bruises i got from a WOMAN at the BJJ school and M calls the woman her hero...

the moral of this story is that i definitely made a solid impression on her as well as the rest of the group. (one of the other hotties even bumped her leg into mine but i completely ignored her and kept my focus on M) - THANKS JOHN AGAIN FOR YOUR AWESOME PRODUCTS - i do attribute most of the work to myself, but the pheromones really make things SO MUCH EASIER!! if you haven't gotten any PT products, GET SOME!!!

But i think I want to focus on the fact that she was inquiring whether or not I would show up at the next event she was attending... i told her it was a maybe... more to come in the next post
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2015 2:39 PM by nonbeliever.)
08-24-2015 2:36 PM
nonbeliever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 22 posts

08-24-2015 2:57 PM

most recent encounter with M - 3 days after most recent encounter (which imo went really well)

Products used however i think they were ineffective due to the fact that we were outdoors and out in the water.

2x sprays AM

another meetup event, i came with one of my female friends, totally platonic and this time she came with a +1 who was her boyfriend/boytoy; she did not introduce him as her bf so i can only assume it's her boytoy - i say boytoy because he has the classic meathead look lol. definitely bigger and more muscular than me but probably a total dumb dumb. she was yelling at him when they first got into the water for some reason?

anyway, i didn't really get to talk to her much at all during this event, and i was more focused on everyone else in the group and making interesting conversation. the grp went for a picnic afterwards but M left with her boytoy to try ice cream at a spot recommended by someone else during our last event.

so i'm pretty much in a situation where i feel that i'm pretty much being friendzoned because she has a guy in her life already. and hence i have this lengthy post/thread posted... all basically devoted to 1 female! i originally got into mones thinking i would become some master playboy but at the end of the day, like many of you, i'm just looking for 1 lady to bond with and start a real relationship... if anyone has taken the time to actually read through all of this crap and has any advice to offer then i am all ears. i'm not sure if i need to change my approach with my products or if i just need to step up my game more aggressively... if anyone has any thoughts, again i'm ALL EARS! thanks in advance everyone

P.S. - i signed up for another event a few hours ago and about an hour after i signed up, M did the same... coincidence?
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2015 2:58 PM by nonbeliever.)
08-24-2015 2:57 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 56 posts

08-24-2015 3:21 PM

Lol you got the oneitis! Try getting into some social hobbies. I prefer spiritual groups and rock climbing. You can also try sports, music, volunteer work. Anything that gives you a chance to directly interact with people and stand apart from the crowd.
08-24-2015 3:21 PM
Thanks given by nonbeliever

nonbeliever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 22 posts

08-24-2015 3:27 PM

(08-24-2015 3:21 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Lol you got the oneitis! Try getting into some social hobbies. I prefer spiritual groups and rock climbing. You can also try sports, music, volunteer work. Anything that gives you a chance to directly interact with people and stand apart from the crowd.

that's why i picked up BJJ! that alone has boosted up my confidence a ton! armed with that confidence boost + mones i really feel like a totally new man. so you would recommend i just forget about her for now and just keep focusing on myself right?
08-24-2015 3:27 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 56 posts

08-24-2015 3:33 PM

(08-24-2015 3:27 PM)nonbeliever Wrote:  that's why i picked up BJJ! that alone has boosted up my confidence a ton! armed with that confidence boost + mones i really feel like a totally new man. so you would recommend i just forget about her for now and just keep focusing on myself right?

Oh I didn't read your whole shpiel. Martial arts is a good choice. It'll definitely teach you confidence and comfort with your body.

Frankly I have a short tolerance for drawn-out reports that are "he said" "she said" "then I did THIS OMG". My reports are always straight to the point.

No offense, but your reports are kind of like listening to a 13 yo girl talk about what she did at the boy band concert last night *eyes glaze over*

Don't forget about her, but seek out other women. That has an indirect way of attracting the one you've been after.
08-24-2015 3:33 PM
nonbeliever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 22 posts

08-24-2015 3:43 PM

(08-24-2015 3:33 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Oh I didn't read your whole shpiel. Martial arts is a good choice. It'll definitely teach you confidence and comfort with your body.

Frankly I have a short tolerance for drawn-out reports that are "he said" "she said" "then I did THIS OMG". My reports are always straight to the point.

No offense, but your reports are kind of like listening to a 13 yo girl talk about what she did at the boy band concert last night *eyes glaze over*

Don't forget about her, but seek out other women. That has an indirect way of attracting the one you've been after.

it's very possible that i'm dealing with some minor dienone depression from using AM over the last 2 days. i won't argue with you that there is a bunch of garbage in this thread lol. i just wanted to note all the little things that had happened when i have been around this specific woman. i hooked up with someone last week (goa + latina + Turn Up The Heat combo as reported in the GOA thread i think) so it's not like i'm avoiding other women, just trying to match myself up with someone who can relate to my views/interests/hobbies/life experience etc... normally i tend to attract the younger women who are 22-25 and these ladies do NOT have their shit together yet.... M is in her late 20s and i find her more along the lines of dating material than ONS material... not sure if this makes any sense
08-24-2015 3:43 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 56 posts

08-24-2015 4:29 PM

(08-24-2015 3:43 PM)nonbeliever Wrote:  it's very possible that i'm dealing with some minor dienone depression from using AM over the last 2 days.

Try 7-keto DHEA oral. For me, dienone depression is an apathy, like I just want to lay in bed and do nothing.

Quote:i won't argue with you that there is a bunch of garbage in this thread lol. i just wanted to note all the little things that had happened when i have been around this specific woman.

I reread my post, and I see that it came off as kind of harsh. I was just teasing you! I know you saw it for what it is.

Quote:i hooked up with someone last week (goa + latina + Turn Up The Heat combo as reported in the GOA thread i think) so it's not like i'm avoiding other women, just trying to match myself up with someone who can relate to my views/interests/hobbies/life experience etc... normally i tend to attract the younger women who are 22-25 and these ladies do NOT have their shit together yet.... M is in her late 20s and i find her more along the lines of dating material than ONS material... not sure if this makes any sense

The high quality women take more effort to attract. Find a woman that's modest, pure, and mature. She'll have the capacity to form a bond so intense that sluts can't even fathom that such a thing is possible.

My advice is to keep after her but have an open mind at the same time.
08-24-2015 4:29 PM
Thanks given by nonbeliever

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New to mones. Need some advice... foxone 17 1,008 10-21-2014 1:49 PM
Last Post: foxone
  Newbie seeking for advice for pheromone pheroboywa 9 929 10-06-2013 5:27 AM
Last Post: Liquid_Mind
  Seeking Advice YoungLion 60 5,136 06-11-2012 9:38 PM
Last Post: bored4life
  need some advice on what mones to buy for attraction in non-clubbing environments mugetsu 22 2,125 11-11-2011 12:41 AM
Last Post: as33156