Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice Needed, Low Testosterone /High DHEA
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 91 posts

Advice Needed, Low Testosterone /High DHEA
10-10-2012 3:49 PM

Guys,

Have been lurking on this forum for a few weeks now. Finally decided to register, as I want to take the the plunge and purchase some phermone products but need a little advice first. Any responses are much appreciated.

A little background: I am 35 years old and looking for a product that will make attracting females easier. I have been diagnosed with hypogonadism, I have borderline low T. Interestingly, I have an extremely high DHEA level. I also have fairly high cortisol. In light of this, can anybody make a recommendation as to which product I should purchase as well as the dosing? I presume I am likely not producing too much Androstenone? Please help. Thanks so much.
10-10-2012 3:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 453
Thanks received:
959 thanks in 382 posts

RE: Advice Needed, Low Testosterone /High DHEA
10-10-2012 4:17 PM

Just my two cents:

1)Liquid Alchemy Labs--Aqua Vitae, in Wolf scent, ordered with a glass bulb dropper. Two drops... MAX.

OR

2)PheromoneXS-- Evolve, ordered scented (your pick). Again, two sprays... MAX.

That's one cent each.

I have spoken.
10-10-2012 4:17 PM
Thanks given by SS108
Grape Ape
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 32 posts

10-10-2012 5:06 PM

What is your doctor/endo doing for your testosterone?
10-10-2012 5:06 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
134 thanks in 91 posts

10-10-2012 5:37 PM

Dafixisin : Thanks for your advice. May I ask why you suggest to order scented? I have a bunch of colognes that can be used for cover.

Grape Ape: Doc suggested T shots but I have other issues which prevent me from raising my T levels, sucks but thats life.
10-10-2012 5:37 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
959 thanks in 382 posts

10-10-2012 5:49 PM

The reason why I say go for scented is to minimize the use of cologne covers. I know a lot of guys go unscented then cover with etc., etc., and then go on to report head turns and hits. In my opinion, what could be happening is they're going overboad on the colognes to cover the unscented "aroma," shall we say, and folks are responding to their "cloud." However, it's not their mone cloud, it's their pungent cologne cloud.

When I use covers, I rarely, if ever go beyond 1 spray. I just find a cologne that mates well with my scented mones and use it as a light add-on.

Just my opinion. Do what works best for you.
10-10-2012 5:49 PM
Thanks given by SS108

SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
134 thanks in 91 posts

10-10-2012 6:55 PM

(10-10-2012 5:49 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  The reason why I say go for scented is to minimize the use of cologne covers. I know a lot of guys go unscented then cover with etc., etc., and then go on to report head turns and hits. In my opinion, what could be happening is they're going overboad on the colognes to cover the unscented "aroma," shall we say, and folks are responding to their "cloud." However, it's not their mone cloud, it's their pungent cologne cloud.

When I use covers, I rarely, if ever go beyond 1 spray. I just find a cologne that mates well with my scented mones and use it as a light add-on.

Just my opinion. Do what works best for you.

Got it. I have Musc Ravageur and Creed Aventus, I think either will make for an excellent cover, though will use in moderation. Though I think I read somewhere that colognes can interfere with mones, I have no idea how valid this is.

If you have a moment, do you think I would need a more than an average dose of the None heavy products you mentioned due to my low T and hence low natural None production? I am sure age plays a role as well?

Lastly, do you think using social products such as Glace in isolation, would make me appear "beta" since presumably, I am not producing that much natural Androstenone?

Thanks again.
10-10-2012 6:55 PM
Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 15 posts

10-12-2012 3:57 PM

Pick anything with high none and some social in it. There's lots of products out there. Evolve by Steve O is really good, if you can smell mones I have to say it's strong as hell so get a cover scent or make sure you use something to mask it. Dafixisin said that too much cover may be masking the mones but that's not the case. Mones actually are particles that stimulate the brain. Smell has nothing to do with it. You can wear mones that smell like cat piss and some girls will still feel attracted to you.

Just spray the cover scent first let it dry and spray your mones over top, or spray in a different location. You can also get the mones scented as well. Only issue with that is you can't smell through the internet so once you get it, if you hate the smell you're stuck with it.

As for your low T, I don't know what you have or what your doc gave you but you can go to the health food store and pick up some DIM or some Bee pollen both are estrogen blockers, avoid tofu and booze also raises estrogen so if you drink it's prob a good idea to get some sort of estrogen blocker. It will help produce T naturally and if your body doesn't at least it will prevent it from producing estrogen.

Hope this helps

Oh one more thing in regards to how much to use. You need to find your sweet spot so start with a spray and test it for a few days, then go up to 2 sprays. And so on till you find that no one wants to talk or come near you. That means you've OD you need to OD at least once so you know what your max is. It varies by product. Glace is a social and not as much none in it so some people wear 6-7 sprays. If you did 6-7 with Evolve people will prob run out the door and guys may get aggressive because you're coming off too strong. So just test and you'll find how much works for you. Who knows maybe 3 sprays of evolve will work for you Sarcastic blum
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 4:03 PM by Gotchaz.)
10-12-2012 3:57 PM
Thanks given by SS108
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
959 thanks in 382 posts

10-12-2012 4:34 PM

SS108,

I don't know much about any correlation between low T and low none output. When you 1st get an alpha type of mone prouct, I would suggest starting at lower dosages for a few days, then up it by 1 drop/1 spray for a few days and gauge effects. I'm not sure age is a factor either, as I'm 40 and guys younger than myself are finding similar sweet spots with their dosages.

I seriously doubt a social mone would somehow "enhance" one's beta signature.

I have CohesionXS due to arrive tomorrow. After testing it standalone, I plan on pairing it with AV and Wolf in the future. AV, obviously is the alpha product. I'm of the mindset that Androstadienone is more important than any socials. But you need the alphas 1st and foremost; then go comfort (Androstadienone ), then socials (Glace, Hypnotica, etc.).

Just my opinion.
10-12-2012 4:34 PM
Thanks given by SS108
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
134 thanks in 91 posts

10-13-2012 1:53 PM

ScareScareScare
(10-12-2012 3:57 PM)Gotchaz Wrote:  Pick anything with high none and some social in it. There's lots of products out there. Evolve by Steve O is really good, if you can smell mones I have to say it's strong as hell so get a cover scent or make sure you use something to mask it. Dafixisin said that too much cover may be masking the mones but that's not the case. Mones actually are particles that stimulate the brain. Smell has nothing to do with it. You can wear mones that smell like cat piss and some girls will still feel attracted to you.

Just spray the cover scent first let it dry and spray your mones over top, or spray in a different location. You can also get the mones scented as well. Only issue with that is you can't smell through the internet so once you get it, if you hate the smell you're stuck with it.

As for your low T, I don't know what you have or what your doc gave you but you can go to the health food store and pick up some DIM or some Bee pollen both are estrogen blockers, avoid tofu and booze also raises estrogen so if you drink it's prob a good idea to get some sort of estrogen blocker. It will help produce T naturally and if your body doesn't at least it will prevent it from producing estrogen.

Hope this helps

Oh one more thing in regards to how much to use. You need to find your sweet spot so start with a spray and test it for a few days, then go up to 2 sprays. And so on till you find that no one wants to talk or come near you. That means you've OD you need to OD at least once so you know what your max is. It varies by product. Glace is a social and not as much none in it so some people wear 6-7 sprays. If you did 6-7 with Evolve people will prob run out the door and guys may get aggressive because you're coming off too strong. So just test and you'll find how much works for you. Who knows maybe 3 sprays of evolve will work for you Sarcastic blum

Gotchaz: Thanks for your response. Will get Evolve and test as you suggest. Will look into your T suggestions as well, already avoiding Tofu like the plague.
(10-12-2012 4:34 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  SS108,

I don't know much about any correlation between low T and low none output. When you 1st get an alpha type of mone prouct, I would suggest starting at lower dosages for a few days, then up it by 1 drop/1 spray for a few days and gauge effects. I'm not sure age is a factor either, as I'm 40 and guys younger than myself are finding similar sweet spots with their dosages.

I seriously doubt a social mone would somehow "enhance" one's beta signature.

I have CohesionXS due to arrive tomorrow. After testing it standalone, I plan on pairing it with AV and Wolf in the future. AV, obviously is the alpha product. I'm of the mindset that Androstadienone is more important than any socials. But you need the alphas 1st and foremost; then go comfort (Androstadienone ), then socials (Glace, Hypnotica, etc.).

Just my opinion.

Dafixisin: Thanks for your numerous responses. Getting Evolve and AV, of course I will not combine! Nice info about your age vis a vis sweet spots.
Will look into socials like Glace and Wolf at a later time.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2012 1:56 PM by SS108.)
10-13-2012 1:53 PM

lifeisgood7

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1332
Thanks received:
1669 thanks in 678 posts

10-14-2012 8:43 PM

dude, GO TO THE GYM

do a lot of leg exercises. this will give you a huge boost in T
10-14-2012 8:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Date advice for top grade high level chick Boompanes 6 128 Today 3:05 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  ATTN : ALL YOU HIGH NORMAL TESTOSTERONE PRODUCING MEN dsouza 22 1,375 09-29-2014 10:04 AM
Last Post: moe
  Advice Needed scottT 8 628 05-22-2013 11:53 AM
Last Post: scottT
Sad Advice Needed, desperate NEW user Broken Hearted 24 2,504 12-14-2012 2:19 AM
Last Post: astadt
  Do this to raise your DHEA and Testosterone. Ladies should read this too Goodlife 8 2,264 10-09-2012 3:03 AM
Last Post: zerosix85