Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
02-15-2019 5:49 PM

I've been wearing Adam's Nectar scent and have been thoroughly enjoying it. I've also gotten several compliments from different women (that I know and new to me) about how great it smells and the phero blend is (obviously) a winner for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-15-2019 5:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-22-2019 3:58 PM

I had to have an impromptu meeting with my son’s teacher and counselor at school today. I was wearing about 12” of Adam’s Nectar (try and say that without feeling silly).

Long story short, the meeting became more about me and how I was doing as well as being told what a good Dad I am.

Also, his teacher started complaining about her boyfriend and how he just didn’t seem to ‘get’ her. She wished she could find a man instead of a man boy.

The counselor was twirling her hair madly and sighing at me. She also seemed rather smitten.

Up until now I had only met the teacher once very briefly and had never met the counselor.

Note to self- wash off TLG before any meeting you want anything productive to happen at. 

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019 4:00 PM by Snoopyace.)
02-22-2019 3:58 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-22-2019 4:04 PM

(02-22-2019 3:58 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I had to have an impromptu meeting with my son’s teacher and counselor at school today. I was wearing about 12” of Adam’s Nectar

Long story short, the meeting became more about me and how I was doing as well as being told what a good Dad I am.

Also, his teacher started complaining about her boyfriend and how he just didn’t seem to ‘get’ her. She wished she could find a man instead of a man boy.

The counselor was twirling her hair madly and sighing at me. She also seemed rather smitten.

Up until now I had only met the teacher once very briefly and had never met the counselor.

Note to self- wash off TLG before any meeting you want anything productive to happen at. 

Let me see, M'Kay...

Perhaps an a for a lay is subject to some sort of nepotism

But seriously I get no respect. I once dated a teacher. I sent her a love letter...she corrected it!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019 4:12 PM by Gladen.)
02-22-2019 4:04 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-22-2019 4:22 PM

(02-22-2019 4:04 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Let me see, M'Kay...

Perhaps an a for a lay is subject to some sort of nepotism

But seriously I get no respect. I once dated a teacher. I sent her a love letter...she corrected it!

Ahaha! Good one, Rodney. That teacher is a total biscuit with gravy. If I was in a different situation I would happily show her a real man.

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019 6:18 PM by Snoopyace.)
02-22-2019 4:22 PM

Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-09-2019 4:23 AM

I finally got complimented on the scent.
My friend asked me what I was wearing earlier,so sadly it doesn’t seem to last too long, but she also has a weak sense of smell. But when she sniffed an application point, she said yum.
Meanwhile at a market today and a woman was selling flavoured gin, and I got a little shot to smell and it was STRONG, and I got my other friend who had previously smelt an app point and still couldn’t smell Adams nectar.. to smell the gin, and she couldn’t smell it either. I don’t know how she lives.
But also does your sense of smell effect pheromone effectiveness?

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
03-09-2019 4:23 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-09-2019 9:51 AM

My bride does not have a very good sense of smell and pheromones absolutely affect her. Not exactly sure how that works, though.

03-09-2019 9:51 AM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-09-2019 5:13 PM

(03-09-2019 9:51 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  My bride does not have a very good sense of smell and pheromones absolutely affect her. Not exactly sure how that works, though.

Yeah, I have briefly looked into it before, and I do believe there are a few different factors at play here. But it was a brief look into how it works, plus I never looked into what it means when people sense of smell is not good, and how that effects anything else.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
03-09-2019 5:13 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-14-2019 4:37 PM

AHAHA! Rofl I just got a Facebook message from a friend of mine. He's been having trouble with his marriage so about 2 hours ago after eating way to many tacos at a local taqueria I sprayed him with 3 sprays of Adam's Nectar and sent him home. His wife was apparently frustrated because she'd texted him that she was home from work and he hadn't responded. He message me asking, 'What the hell did you spray me with?!!'

Apparently, she smelled him, asked why he smelled like that, started immediately calming down and then started talking to him about her day and then everything bothering her with the relationship and lets him vent as well. Something neither person had wanted to actually do. 20 minutes into this she took his hand and told him she couldn't ignore how great he smelled and took him down the hall to the bedroom. He said it'd been 6 months since their last play date. Before that it had been tapering off for a while. I told him if he wanted any of the magic juice to go buy some before it's sold out. Sun bespectacled

03-14-2019 4:37 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-14-2019 4:43 PM

(03-14-2019 4:37 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I sprayed him with 3 sprays of Adam's Nectar and sent him home..
Déjà vu...

Good show Snoopy!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-14-2019 4:43 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-14-2019 4:45 PM

(03-14-2019 4:43 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Déjà vu...

Good show Snoopy!

Thanks. Just trying to save a marriage. He may not exactly thank me later but, who knows! Ahaha!

03-14-2019 4:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Adam's Nectar 2020 Rebrew... Snoopyace 5 652 09-01-2020 8:18 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace