Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
02-12-2019 8:10 AM

As a suggestion so you don’t drive yourself crazy, try not to ask if anyone likes your scent. Just put it on and own it. People will let you know what they think.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-12-2019 8:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-12-2019 8:43 AM

(02-12-2019 8:10 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  As a suggestion so you don’t drive yourself crazy, try not to ask if anyone likes your scent. Just put it on and own it. People will let you know what they think.

Yeah,
Well I made her smell the application point and she still couldn’t smell it, so really not a good test subject.
I will see how I go tomorrow.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
02-12-2019 8:43 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-12-2019 9:40 AM

I always forget how different a scent smells when someone else is wearing it as opposed to when I myself have it on. My son has a custom scent that he wears that is essentially a cherry chocolate type of scent that is kid appropriate (actually pretty unisex) that smells absolutely insane. All the girls especially keep telling him how they always love how he smells and he really likes the attention from it (scary since he's only 10). He's worried because he is down to his last half a bottle of the scent and is hoping for me to be able to get him more. Anyhow...

Since he was low on his scent, I rolled on some of my virgin bottle of Adam's Nectar so that he didn't have to go scent free (get 'em started young!) As I was driving him to school I was smelling this amazing apple scent and couldn't immediately make the connection that it was my kid that smelled like that. I didn't get any of the bourbon specifically so much as just a well balanced, slightly sweet apple scent that kept making me huff the air in the car. After I figured it out, I started laughing at my own behavior and realizing that I must affect the people around me in a similar fashion. Too funny!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-12-2019 9:40 AM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-12-2019 10:24 PM

(02-12-2019 9:40 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I always forget how different a scent smells when someone else is wearing it as opposed to when I myself have it on. My son has a custom scent that he wears that is essentially a cherry chocolate type of scent that is kid appropriate (actually pretty unisex) that smells absolutely insane. All the girls especially keep telling him how they always love how he smells and he really likes the attention from it (scary since he's only 10). He's worried because he is down to his last half a bottle of the scent and is hoping for me to be able to get him more. Anyhow...

Since he was low on his scent, I rolled on some of my virgin bottle of Adam's Nectar so that he didn't have to go scent free (get 'em started young!) As I was driving him to school I was smelling this amazing apple scent and couldn't immediately make the connection that it was my kid that smelled like that. I didn't get any of the bourbon specifically so much as just a well balanced, slightly sweet apple scent that kept making me huff the air in the car. After I figured it out, I started laughing at my own behavior and realizing that I must affect the people around me in a similar fashion. Too funny!

The love godlet

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
02-12-2019 10:24 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-12-2019 10:51 PM

(02-12-2019 10:24 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  The love godlet

Ahaha!

02-12-2019 10:51 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-13-2019 8:00 PM

I have a small decant of the Oajan that was mentioned above. I wore it last week and thought, wow, this stuff is better than I thought. I guess the weather needed to cool down.

And with the mention of AF, I can tell you this...I have become a big fan of stuff coming from Alexandria Fragrances. The guy specializes in basically doing really good and really close interpretations of many of the super expensive niche types out there. I just ordered three more sample packs that have 7 fragrances each in them. My third time ordering from them.
02-13-2019 8:00 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-13-2019 8:02 PM

Nice! Thanks for the heads up!

02-13-2019 8:02 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-13-2019 8:18 PM

Snoops...I suggest if you were to try AF, get a sampler pack. Right now they are doing a 25% off sale for Valentine's. It lasts through tomorrow. You can try 7 really cool fragrances at 5ml each for not too much risk. The 25% off is site wide I think. I will get some bottles of this stuff at some point, but now I have so many of their 5ml samples that I can't get through all of them! These last a really long time too. I put on some Sweet Smoke (their TF Tobacco Vanille "inspiration") at 9:30am and I can still smell it on me after a workout. I gotta sniff for it, but it's still there.

Anyway if you take the plunge the discount code is LOVE25. They do stick you back for about $10 for shipping, which is BS to me as I don't need two-day shipping, but there were not any other options. The Wasted Moment is definitely a apply boozy thing.

I didn't mean to derail, knowing Mara's skills and your previous concoctions, I'm sure Adam's Nectar is real good.
02-13-2019 8:18 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-13-2019 8:46 PM

Thanks!

02-13-2019 8:46 PM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-14-2019 12:31 AM

I have quite a few collection of AF house. Have 6 60ml bottles and 16 travel atomizers (10ml). I only got the original creations and niche inspirations because I refuse to put a dent in my niche bottles now. I can vouch that they’re very close to the real inspirations they take from.

As mentioned in my previous post, Wasted Moment (By Kilian Apple Brandy) might be close to Adam’s Nectar minus maple note. It smells like apple liquor aged in a barrel and is very boozy and sweet.

You guys in the US are lucky to only have to pay $10 shipping. I have to pay $22 for the first 1-2 bottles, $33 for 3-4 bottles.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2019 12:33 AM by Bloodburn.)
02-14-2019 12:31 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Adam's Nectar 2020 Rebrew... Snoopyace 5 644 09-01-2020 8:18 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace