Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Achar
kccruz_18
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 2 posts

Achar
03-14-2012 10:49 AM

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased the Achar during the V-sale. Just a short background, I'm in a 7yr relationship and maybe because we've been together so long, we're not as obsessed with each other as we were before. The love's still there but i wanted to use pheromones to help us reconnect or be reminded how we used to be. Smile

i used the product for 7 days when my bf visited me since we're currently in a long distance relationship and we just visit each other whenever we have the time. when i used the product, i didnt notice any difference (or maybe im just to daft to see it!). we still do the normal stuff but nothing ought mentioning.

he went home and i thought to myself that maybe i just didnt find my sweet spot so the product didnt work to its fullest. btw, i also used Glace on some days especially if we're meeting his friends. but just now, like 30 minutes ago, he texted me and told me that he really finds me so beautiful!hahaha i asked him to explain and he said that he felt the urge to kiss me or just look at me and felt something tingly inside. and he said that he felt all these during his short visit. he told me i looked so cute and nomable. lol

i asked him for the sake of comparison if what he had felt especially strong than usual or if compared to when we saw each other last January and he said that his recent visit was something more. Girl dance

so i think it's the Achar. and take note that i wasnt fishing for his opinion prior to him telling me about what he felt, he just out of the blue texted me and told me all that stuff!Mosking btw, he doesnt know i use pheromones!
03-14-2012 10:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by terry0400-40, gentlmentlemen, SportyCurve5, Pheroman, fluffygirl12, Falcon, LexyCents

terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3667
Thanks received:
2974 thanks in 1417 posts

RE: Achar
03-14-2012 11:04 AM

(03-14-2012 10:49 AM)kccruz_18 Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I recently purchased the Achar during the V-sale. Just a short background, I'm in a 7yr relationship and maybe because we've been together so long, we're not as obsessed with each other as we were before. The love's still there but i wanted to use pheromones to help us reconnect or be reminded how we used to be. Smile

i used the product for 7 days when my bf visited me since we're currently in a long distance relationship and we just visit each other whenever we have the time. when i used the product, i didnt notice any difference (or maybe im just to daft to see it!). we still do the normal stuff but nothing ought mentioning.

he went home and i thought to myself that maybe i just didnt find my sweet spot so the product didnt work to its fullest. btw, i also used Glace on some days especially if we're meeting his friends. but just now, like 30 minutes ago, he texted me and told me that he really finds me so beautiful!hahaha i asked him to explain and he said that he felt the urge to kiss me or just look at me and felt something tingly inside. and he said that he felt all these during his short visit. he told me i looked so cute and nomable. lol

i asked him for the sake of comparison if what he had felt especially strong than usual or if compared to when we saw each other last January and he said that his recent visit was something more. Girl dance

so i think it's the Achar. and take note that i wasnt fishing for his opinion prior to him telling me about what he felt, he just out of the blue texted me and told me all that stuff!Mosking btw, he doesnt know i use pheromones!
Thank you for good post and also a welcome to this forum its great to have you aboard and i hope to see more from you cheers terry . . . TAB ...

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-14-2012 11:04 AM
kccruz_18
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 2 posts

03-14-2012 8:15 PM

thanks terry! Smile

ok, my bf is now annoying me! lol he won stop telling me that he misses me and that even though it's not even been a week since we last saw each other but already he misses me and likes to visit me again. for the record, he wasnt like this on his prior visits! haha so now i should be very careful to not wear it around non-bf or i'll be in trouble! or maybe i can but jst a tiny lil bit. hahaha im asian by the way, and i think the reason why i dnt notice hits is bcoz we're more reserved. we dnt act forward compared to europeans or americans. it's almost a taboo to flirt with people you're not in a repationship with. if my bf's not been saying weird things right now i wouldnt have considered Achar hit him. Big GrinGirl_to_take_umbrage
03-14-2012 8:15 PM
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3667
Thanks received:
2974 thanks in 1417 posts

03-14-2012 10:10 PM

(03-14-2012 8:15 PM)kccruz_18 Wrote:  thanks terry! Smile

ok, my bf is now annoying me! lol he won stop telling me that he misses me and that even though it's not even been a week since we last saw each other but already he misses me and likes to visit me again. for the record, he wasnt like this on his prior visits! haha so now i should be very careful to not wear it around non-bf or i'll be in trouble! or maybe i can but jst a tiny lil bit. hahaha im asian by the way, and i think the reason why i dnt notice hits is bcoz we're more reserved. we dnt act forward compared to europeans or americans. it's almost a taboo to flirt with people you're not in a repationship with. if my bf's not been saying weird things right now i wouldnt have considered Achar hit him. Big GrinGirl_to_take_umbrage
Its most fortunate that you did choose a good product from a great company who sells quality pheromones, i noticed that the amount of copulins contained in the product is most generous so i guess you were luck in choosing a product that compliments you very well, good luck and thank you for sharing your experiences here on Pherotalk forum it is warmly appreciated and i look forward to hearing of your pheromone experiences again, cheers 4 now terry . . . TAB . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-14-2012 10:10 PM
Chikara12
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

09-29-2014 6:18 PM

I just got Achar tangerine and the smell is intoxicatingly delicious. I really can't stop smelling myself. I can't wait to try it around my husband.
09-29-2014 6:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Achar from Alpha Dream NuTrix 8 4,019 01-13-2014 3:43 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Wear Alfa Donna & Achar together? nikki 7 1,405 05-29-2013 1:41 PM
Last Post: Alpha Dream
Rainbow Achar Lain 7 6,005 06-05-2011 9:15 AM
Last Post: Beccah