Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Achar
Lain
:)

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 17 posts

Rainbow Achar
05-14-2011 12:20 PM

I took part in a big international event in Moscow and when I packed my suitcase I added a bottle of Achar. Why Achar? This event was quite formal, so I had to be a “good girl”. Moreover, the scent of Achar (vanilla) is natural and gentle on me.

Me: casual dress (blue jeans, black tank top and hoodie from “cropp town”), minimal makeup – nothing special at all.

First day (3 sprays).
Gorgeous opening ceremony, about 200 people from 3 different countries.
No pheromones till the evening, because I had to solve a lot of challenging tasks, so I needed to keep myself clear of any kind of self-effects.

In the evening I applied 3 spays of Achar and went for a walk around my hotel. It was first time I was alone in Msc.
When I got on a bus I was surprised that there’s an automatic turnstile (in my city we just pay a driver and come in). I asked a guy of my age who came after me what should I do with it. He used his pass to let me come though, came though the turnstile too, then take a sit near me and explained the system of public transport in Msc and told me about most famous sights of the city. He was with his friend and they both laughed a lot and seemed really interested in chat with me. I even left him my SkypeId when he asked my phone number. I explained that I’ve never remembered my mobile or home phone numbers, but I can tell SkypeId, icq number or even facebook page id from memory. He told than girl-programmers are strange, but some of them have enough charm to win anyone over. Big Grin Really-really nice hit.

During my walk all people was ready to help me with finding directions, some people just explained and wished to have a good day, some people even changed their directions and walked with me till we reach intended destination.

Second day (5 sprays).
I applied 2 spays (back of my neck and chest) and went to a café in the hotel. I sit at a table, ordered something and when I waited for my order a women (~35-40 yrs) joined me despite there was only 3-4 people in the room and lots of free tables. She said that she travels for a month and misses her son, and I look so pleasant and intelligent that somehow reminds her about him. We had breakfast together. Also she was surprised that I study at a University, she thought that I’m in my school year (my fault, I was without makeup). She hugged me after breakfast when we said goodbye each other.

After breakfast I applied additional 3 sprays (forearms, neck) in my hotel-room, because it was a day of entertainments that were a part of this international meeting. I wanted an outstanding effect – and I got it!

We visited the Tower on the quay in the Moscow International Business Center and spent morning hours in the office of a leading software company listening to speakers. Participants felt free to come to me during breaks and finally they crowded around me.

Offtop: right now one guy from this crowd added me at Russian analog of Facebook with message “I tried to call you a lot of times, but your number is locked (Haha, it was temporary number to call without roaming in Msc and to give it for not-attractive temporary guys Big Grin). I want to continue communicating with you, you’re very interesting person.” /Offtop finished.

A vice-president of this corporation joined us later and – ta-dah! – I was only one who was not afraid of talking with him. He smiled a lot at me. Than all of us went to another summit (International Exhibition for Telecommunications, Control Systems, bla-bla-bla - very long name), and somehow most of people disappeared because it was free time to walk between stands and look at innovations.
Well… And the vice-president had a lunch with me. Nothing “on the edge”, he was polite and friendly, really great person in all senses of the word “great” Smile I think he is one of the most interesting people I’ve ever met and I enjoy the fact that he found me interesting person too. We had two hours long conversation that was informative and full of totally new information on the one hand and was light and full of jokes on the other hand. Unbelievable! He was ready to talk with me longer, but he received an urgent call from office, apologized like real gentleman and left café for office and I left it for the exhibition.

On the exhibition I had quite unpleasant time: a guy from the Ukraine occupied me. He walked too close to me, followed me everywhere and even waited for me at the toilet. Actually I don’t mind this kind of attitude, but he wasn’t one of my kind of guys. To be honest, most of people from Ukraine speak with a terrible accent and no matter what they say – they won’t be listened. What's more, their mentality is somehow repulsive for me. When I was in a toilet I sent an sms to my friend “SOS. Call me” and when he called I invited him to airing. So I left the exhibition without hurting anybody's feelings.

With the friend we had good time as usual. I like his sarcasm, his remarks remind me about House MD. Smile One unusual thing: he wanted to take my hand in spite of we’ve never had anything romantic between us.

Third day (4 sprays).
In the morning I put 2 sprays in the hair (after three days in Msc my hair looked quite dirty, so oil cannot make it worse Big Grin), and 2 sprays on the neck as usual.

I’ll skip the day (there was official ceremony again and lots of new acquaintances, with most of them I exchanged a few words… I felt exhausted like Margarita at Satan's great Spring Ball).

I want to mention only one hit from handsome guy who looked like Frodo Baggins from The Lord of the Rings. Soooo handsome! And taller than a hobbit. That’s really pity he had a ring on his hand (not One Ring, but wedding ring), and as a good girl I had to limit our communication to friendly chat in spite of his obvious desire of closer and deeper (ahem… Wink) communication.
Now I regret for this decision, because I had a lot of time till the train and it was so stupid to miss unique opportunity to spend it in a bed with a real hobbit. Blush Probably it's Achar made me such a good girl Big Grin

On a train I made friends with two girls and a boy who were with me in a compartment for four people. With girls we discovered that we have an old common friend, and there was a feeling “we know each other for a long time”. We four spoke, joked and laughed till the morning. At 3 a.m. we decided to go to bed, but in darkness there were sudden outbursts of infectious laughter… Of course we tried to suppress ours laughter, but somebody made short comment about something around us – and it started again! Big Grin

To sum up, I got approx. 100 hits for 3 days.
Of course, this unbelievable amount of attention was partly caused by situation itself, but I think that the blend was effective and gave me additional attractiveness and shine. Brilliant!

I added Alpha Donna in the top of my wish-list, I wish I had it on third day of my trip Big Grin

"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do."
05-14-2011 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by JAYCEE, mark-in-dallas, dbot, Pheroman, Alpha Dream, Rattlesnake, Synergist, shadowknight
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 236
Thanks received:
383 thanks in 193 posts

RE: Achar
05-14-2011 12:50 PM

Great report! Sounds like good hits from Achar.

I've never even heard of Achar, I thought it was an abbreviation for something. I had to look at the AD website. Interesting ingredients:

COMPOSITION: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Alcohol, Vitamin-E Acetate, human copulins, Estratetraenol, alpha-androstenol, beta-androstenol, androstanone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, dehydroisoandrosterone.

These ingredients remind me of "Perfect Match" from Love Potion, except Achar has cops.
05-14-2011 12:50 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 850
Thanks received:
2191 thanks in 1049 posts

05-14-2011 2:10 PM

Great report Lain! I'm glad you're enjoying the Achar and it's effects. Smile

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
05-14-2011 2:10 PM
Lain

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
41 thanks in 17 posts

05-20-2011 11:37 AM

(05-14-2011 12:50 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  I've never even heard of Achar, I thought it was an abbreviation for something.

I'm happy to tell about something new and good! Smile

(05-14-2011 12:50 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  These ingredients remind me of "Perfect Match" from Love Potion, except Achar has cops.

I've never tried PerfectMatch. I usually prefer blends with cops, because they give me more attention. Smile

(05-14-2011 2:10 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Great report Lain! I'm glad you're enjoying the Achar and it's effects. Smile
Thank you, Mark! Yes, I really enjoy Achar Smile

BTW, after the trip I started to wear it at work every day.
Why? Wink Because twice a week I have English lessons at work and I found that really handsome guy sits next to me. He is smiley and nice with me, but I'd love to get more attention from him. And a bit different attention: more sexual, less friendly.)))
Should I combine Achar with something/use different blend or it would be better to continue wear Achar only?

05-20-2011 11:37 AM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 236
Thanks received:
383 thanks in 193 posts

05-21-2011 2:17 PM

Sounds like Achar is giving some pretty good hits and it looks like a complete formula to me. The Alpha Dream products usually don't need anything added.

If you have any stand-alone cops you might try those along with Achar. You can apply the cops to pulse points on your legs if you wear skirts.
05-21-2011 2:17 PM
Thanks given by Lain
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 418
Thanks received:
2543 thanks in 533 posts

05-21-2011 4:34 PM

(05-21-2011 2:17 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  If you have any stand-alone cops you might try those along with Achar. You can apply the cops to pulse points on your legs if you wear skirts.

The formulas for women might benefit with more copulins. We go easy with the copulins because some women don't like the smell of them.
05-21-2011 4:34 PM
Thanks given by JAYCEE, Lain
Lain

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
41 thanks in 17 posts

05-30-2011 9:16 AM

A reporter who interviewed me one week ago just called me without any reason. He's sent two emails for last week and now - a call! Wink
Said that he felt the miss of such a nice person (me) and wanted to send me pics from my faculty b-day. When I said "ok, you have my email, why don't you just send them?" he told about my unique beautiful voice he hoped to hear. Confused
Actually, my voice is quite usual.)

I've found a record in my paper diary about that day. It was Achar on me, 4 sprays (I hoped to meet TG).

hem...
+1 innocent victim of phero-chemistry.
I'll keep their souls in a tin jar Girl devil
Wink

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2011 10:32 AM by Lain.)
05-30-2011 9:16 AM
Thanks given by dbot, mark-in-dallas
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
262 thanks in 360 posts

06-05-2011 9:15 AM

(05-30-2011 9:16 AM)Lain Wrote:  A reporter who interviewed me one week ago just called me without any reason. He's sent two emails for last week and now - a call! Wink
Said that he felt the miss of such a nice person (me) and wanted to send me pics from my faculty b-day. When I said "ok, you have my email, why don't you just send them?" he told about my unique beautiful voice he hoped to hear. Confused
Actually, my voice is quite usual.)

I've found a record in my paper diary about that day. It was Achar on me, 4 sprays (I hoped to meet TG).

hem...
+1 innocent victim of phero-chemistry.
I'll keep their souls in a tin jar Girl devil
Wink

Lain, you're hilarious!
06-05-2011 9:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Achar kccruz_18 3 528 03-14-2012 10:10 PM
Last Post: terry0400-40