Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AV vs NA vs Wolf?
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

AV vs NA vs Wolf?
01-14-2014 6:04 AM

Hey everyone...

there's just huge amount of information out there and I will honestly fail my university classes if I keep reading (seriously I think I'm addicted to reading pheromone reports Dont mention )

Anyway... for the experienced users out there that have possibly tried any of the three... how would you compare Aquae Vita vs Nude Alpha vs Wolf?

You can go as detailed as you want (self effects, effects on others, how long effects stay, the maximum distance a product gets you hit, the type of congruence needed with a product, etc... sideLol )

Thanks in advance everyone
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 6:05 AM by PheroJack.)
01-14-2014 6:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

RE: AV vs NA vs Wolf?
01-14-2014 6:39 AM

(01-14-2014 6:04 AM)PheroJack Wrote:  how would you compare Aquae Vita vs Nude Alpha vs Wolf? my main targets would be girls and guys in university lecture halls and just walking around the campus..
Out of the three for this type of action i will say go for Wolf its not so easy to OD with it applied and the hits will be easier than AV which consists of predominantly AnfrostEnone and is better suited to the club, pub dance scene pick up joints its a heavier hitter and will not break the ice so easy in the area that you have designed to operate in, as far as NA is concerned its better suited to relationships and for purposes of imprinting ie not so great for cruising the lecture halls its more of a 1 on 1 type of operator, had you mentioned NUDE it would have been a different matter as it is more suited to your designated environmental target area of operation, it is a great flirty fun ice breaker and it is not entirely devoid of sexuality because with it on girls will probly touch you more often and it also has the ability to produce the occasional flash of boobs so its not all social and sugar....

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 6:42 AM by terry0400-40.)
01-14-2014 6:39 AM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-14-2014 8:04 AM

Thanks Terry for awesome post... so you suggest Nude.

Here's few things I should of added:

- Age is 20 and produce a fair amount of -none naturally.
- Never go to club/bar scene.... yes I never went (unless you want to count grabbing a drink with a buddy at an empty pub + the 3-4 times I went to an all age night club where all teenagers were just grinding on each... so dance = get chicks... no dance = no chicks)... don't like the environment... don't have friends that go etc...
- Mainly it's daytime I'm looking for (university lecture halls mainly)
- Suggest any product you see suitable.
01-14-2014 8:04 AM
pharoahman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-14-2014 11:25 AM

I have all 3 but I'm fairly new. My impressions:

AV - Clearest hitter but requires the most effort. only can wear 4-5 inches before ODing.
NA - Kino and deeper attraction. great in isolation. I haven't had a ton of success with groups but some have. when i isolate this is great. have had one complaint of smelling like cat piss.
Wolf - Everybody likes me: guys buy me beers, girls think I'm cool. Sexual but less blatantly sexual than the above. Mostly a spray and go. some attraction with everyone around subtly looking for your approval.

Im in my 20s w/ slightly below average test for my age.

If you want blatant hits that you probably wont be able to capitalize on unless your game is strong, go AV. This will make you a believer.
If you already have targets you can get into conversation with (they sit near you regularly) or on dates, go with NA.
For all around easy going respect and an easy to steer ride, I recommend wolf as a good first mone. Once you know how it affects you and others, you might decide to try others.

Nude would also likely be great but I haven't tried it personally. supposed to make girls comfortable, close space, touch themselves and maybe you.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 11:26 AM by pharoahman.)
01-14-2014 11:25 AM

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-14-2014 6:10 PM

Courtesy of Snoopyace, via his original Nude Alpha review thread, from many moons ago:

Wolf = Follow my leader in an empathetic way
Nude Alpha (and Possess Alpha) = Lets have some fun (with me at the center of attention!)
Aqua Vitae = I am the most interesting man in the world. Love me.
01-14-2014 6:10 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2014 2:01 AM

I'm digging Nude and Wolf so far. To be honest, my game ain't at its best and I have no time to even improve it due to heavy school course. From what I've already read about AV, it's sometimes HUGE hit or HUGE miss. I understand that because it must be such a polarizing mix, but I would rather go with something more lighter alpha... I don't come off too approachable to begin with.

I haven't even realized there's Nude till someone mentioned. I always read about Nude Alpha.

So I guess it's between Nude and Wolf now.
01-15-2014 2:01 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-15-2014 2:14 AM

(01-15-2014 2:01 AM)PheroJack Wrote:  I don't come off too approachable to begin with.
I haven't even realized there's Nude till someone mentioned. I always read about Nude Alpha.
So I guess it's between Nude and Wolf now
If you do come off as slightly unapproachable then NUDE will be your best choice of the two, it is more flirty fun ice breaker where Wolf aura is somewhat of an Alpha leader status and is a little more serious than NUDE

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-15-2014 2:14 AM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2014 5:39 AM

(01-15-2014 2:14 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  If you do come off as slightly unapproachable then NUDE will be your best choice of the two, it is more flirty fun ice breaker where Wolf aura is somewhat of an Alpha leader status and is a little more serious than NUDE

Sounds awesome but I went over LAL website and checked it out..

HOLY MOLY!

First of all... 100$ w/o shipping for 30ml... that's crazy!
edit: 120$ with shipping

Second... how the heck can you control dosage with a handy roller?

I have already bought an arsenal of XS products (Ascend with cops, Taboo, XIST, bliss, flirt, connections, Cohesion and Evolve + sample SOB and Vibe)... and have some AD products left from like 2 years ago (mx297, P74, p83, Turn Up The Heat, some other random mxs, maybe some IS left that I'm preserving like gold)....

And Honestly I'm thinking about buying Core (don't know if I should get Imprint).... but would Nude be actually worth it??? Is there any freaking way to get like 15ml or something?
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2014 6:33 AM by PheroJack.)
01-15-2014 5:39 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

01-15-2014 6:55 AM

LAL has a 10ml bottle for $48.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-15-2014 6:55 AM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2014 7:02 AM

(01-15-2014 6:55 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  LAL has a 10ml bottle for $48.

Just saw that, thanks!

Btw, I still cannot decide between Nude vs Wolf...
some say Wolf is more beginner friendly and more of an ice breaker...
What do you think?
01-15-2014 7:02 AM

Share This Thread