Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
AV vs BW
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

AV vs BW
06-25-2016 6:51 AM

People who own both:

So which is superior for seduction?

House of Pheromones has some good reviews on each of these products but I find REAL world experience on the forum often differs from ONE person's viewpoint.

Your experiences after using each several times... and before MMM beats me to it, dosages..... Smile

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 1:32 PM by dsouza.)
06-25-2016 6:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: AV vs BW
06-25-2016 4:44 PM

Real world experiences vs one persons viewpoint vs your own.
06-25-2016 4:44 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-25-2016 8:57 PM

Yes we need as many BW/AV reports/experiences logged in this thread as possible comparing the two in terms of seduction.

People who have used both can give their viewpoints.

A collaboration of MANY users experience of the two can form some sort of empirical conclusion.

I can start:

I have not used AV extensively though I have used it for short time.. I also have a bottle to arrive this upcoming Tues.

WRT BW.. It is great general purpose.. Can be steered towards social, business, or sexual, but I find it turns me more into a ruthless leader. I become a dick on it with higher doses.. Even low doses like 2 drops does this. In the past 2 months of using it I have not really had success closing women... I got a number from my hairdresser but it was like pulling teeth.. The same woman was head over heels over me in kino etc when I used to use old AM.

I tried asking many women on dates with BW but it seems that just being blunt and badass and not having game doesn't work for me.. A softer , approach with game and seduction works better than a brash approach for me.

AV is said to be high status and seductive. Action man.. Like BW... Even AM was action man but more forgiving.. BW and AV are more MAN up mones... The next natural progression from AM for me.

I am hoping AV will fit the bill as it works well with PUA game... AV plus flirting and being arrogant may pull the 9's and 10's I am working on in my circle. BW was more a personal development tool for me.. And gave of a creepy vibe (dirty talk etc before even asing for a date or #)...

AV is more snake charmer.. Being a snake its easier to wrap yourself around high value pussy than being brash..You've gotta use smarts to seal the deal with the hotties.. They've heard every line , including the brash ones.. And high value women (8's, 9's, 10's) are the only one I'm looking to hookup with at this time in my life.

Lookout for some AV reports in my journal this upcoming week... Excited and impatient for it to arrive.....

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 10:33 PM by dsouza.)
06-25-2016 8:57 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

06-25-2016 10:47 PM

what I've found is being arrogant while wearing AV doesn't work.... at least for me. you come off as being a prick. I've had better success with AV while projecting an approachable vibe.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
06-25-2016 10:47 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

06-25-2016 10:49 PM

AV uplifts my mood, I don't feel like AV needs to be steered. Helps me be myself... more bold. There's no signature here to be congruent with. It's just you X 2. Some say Core amplifiers your vibe, seems AV does too

Don't be afraid to start with a big dose. 6 drops minimum before you see the magic show begin. 10 drops and you'll be shining.
But yeah, be cool, don't act like a dick and your golden.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 10:52 PM by RussianWolf.)
06-25-2016 10:49 PM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-26-2016 4:46 AM

I have samples of both but not had an opportunity to try yet as I've been ill and nit had opportunities to try.

Also not sure what sort of situation I will try them as not get any nights out planned due to family commitments. Is it a risk to use either if these at work?

When I do I'll let you know how i get on!

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
06-26-2016 4:46 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-26-2016 5:26 AM

So being arrogant with AV doesn't work... Ok..

What about self effect? I often got this self effect when I wore it.. It made me 7 shades of arrogant.

Also I find guys mean mugging me often when I have AV on in past... even in evening restaurants waiters etc would hit on my SO.

I want to know how you distinguish a player trying to pick up your girl right in front of you, compared to a man who is treating the two of you like celebrities?

Perfect example. At the restaurant this guy who looks 100% player asks to take off my dates jacket... It is *NOT* a high class establishment where this is expected. In fact here couples are left alone without being bothered. I found it offensive and said rather nonchalantly "Hey that's MY job".. with a smirk.. My date seemed pleased with me, and the guy seemed irritated. After that lots of hot women came into my vicinity to serve our table.

Was I being arrogant or just acting MANLY?

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2016 5:27 AM by dsouza.)
06-26-2016 5:26 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

06-26-2016 7:13 AM

I have no problems wearing AV at work. In fact, I find the reports claiming AV to be difficult to pull off completely false. It's an easy wear for me - I've run into more problems with NA gel in the past.
06-26-2016 7:13 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

06-26-2016 10:08 AM

(06-26-2016 7:13 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I have no problems wearing AV at work. In fact, I find the reports claiming AV to be difficult to pull off completely false. It's an easy wear for me - I've run into more problems with NA gel in the past.

Do you feel its easier to wear AV to work environment than BW?

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2016 10:17 AM by dsouza.)
06-26-2016 10:08 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-26-2016 10:20 AM

(06-25-2016 10:49 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  AV uplifts my mood, I don't feel like AV needs to be steered. Helps me be myself... more bold. There's no signature here to be congruent with. It's just you X 2. Some say Core amplifiers your vibe, seems AV does too

Don't be afraid to start with a big dose. 6 drops minimum before you see the magic show begin. 10 drops and you'll be shining.
But yeah, be cool, don't act like a dick and your golden.

"AV is meant to be slathered on like you would splash on an aftershave" -- Garry.

Problem is I used to get terrible headaches at anything more than 2 drops.

I don't know if it was the AV , the scent, or my body chemistry. I will eventually try your idea of 6+ drops. But if I recall correctly it had enormous self effects (and people here know how prone I am to self effects) at even 2 drops.

Maybe it was because I was just starting out using AV? Once I adapt to it over a couple months perhaps I will indeed need larger doses.

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2016 10:26 AM by dsouza.)
06-26-2016 10:20 AM

Share This Thread