Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
AURAENTAL....early review
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AURAENTAL....early review
07-05-2017 11:23 PM

(11-17-2014 3:22 AM)bonadzz Wrote:  Hi ryusei!

Auraental will work GREAT with the more introverted type of person.

And yes, I ship world wide Smile.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-John

Maybe this product will work with introverted girls of all races?

I love shy quiet introverted sweet girls. I'm so tempted to pull the trigger on this one for that reason. I just hope it is effective for all races not just Asians. I like Asian girls but I like all other races too. I don't want to focus on a particular race of girls.
07-05-2017 11:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-06-2017 9:21 AM

(07-05-2017 11:23 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Maybe this product will work with introverted girls of all races?

I love shy quiet introverted sweet girls. I'm so tempted to pull the trigger on this one for that reason. I just hope it is effective for all races not just Asians. I like Asian girls but I like all other races too. I don't want to focus on a particular race of girls.

Well... Pheromones do affect everyone so it would stand to reason that Auraental would work on women of other races as well.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-06-2017 9:21 AM

NuBoy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-28-2017 9:54 AM

Had a great experience with this: I'm Asian, 38, masculine build, people tell me I'm pretty alpha. Met up with a 44yo Korean woman (who looks 30) at a coffee shop. Born and raised in SK, here for 6 years now. Very petite, extremely into her looks. Our initial meeting I was wearing Alpha Q. She was VERY stand offish, downright mean. Almost seemed annoyed for being there. Not much eye contact. She kept checking her watch and finally said she had to go. I think it was too intimidating for her? Either way I texted her and said I wanted to meet up again.

I then wore Auraental (cold water scent) on a 2nd date, one drop applied to each side of the neck (surprised she even wanted to meet again). I will confess, about 6 hours earlier in the day I put on 1 spray of THU. When I greeted her I made sure to give her a hug and quick kiss on the cheek. Her eyes widened, and she was soooo much nicer! Much more chipper, happy, and comfortable around me. At one point she even wanted to demonstrate how "strong" she is, told me to hold up my hand so she could punch it a few times (sexual tension?). We went on a walk and she was very touchy around me, grabbing and slapping my arm when I would crack a joke. After the date I got several texts from her thanking me for a wonderful time, and how she wanted to cook for me on our next meeting. At one point she said she wanted to get me drunk on soju/beer bombs. She also thanked me for not being such a wimpy beta like the rest of the guys are in LA, and liked that I was more alpha and conservative.
09-28-2017 9:54 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-28-2017 10:03 AM

Awesome! We haven't seen a lot of reviews on that particular product so it is nice to see. Especially since it seems to have worked so well for you on that second meeting.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
09-28-2017 10:03 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-17-2018 11:08 AM

(09-28-2017 9:54 AM)NuBoy Wrote:  Had a great experience with this: I'm Asian, 38, masculine build, people tell me I'm pretty alpha. Met up with a 44yo Korean woman (who looks 30) at a coffee shop. Born and raised in SK, here for 6 years now. Very petite, extremely into her looks. Our initial meeting I was wearing Alpha Q. She was VERY stand offish, downright mean. Almost seemed annoyed for being there. Not much eye contact. She kept checking her watch and finally said she had to go. I think it was too intimidating for her? Either way I texted her and said I wanted to meet up again.

I then wore Auraental (cold water scent) on a 2nd date, one drop applied to each side of the neck (surprised she even wanted to meet again). I will confess, about 6 hours earlier in the day I put on 1 spray of THU. When I greeted her I made sure to give her a hug and quick kiss on the cheek. Her eyes widened, and she was soooo much nicer! Much more chipper, happy, and comfortable around me. At one point she even wanted to demonstrate how "strong" she is, told me to hold up my hand so she could punch it a few times (sexual tension?). We went on a walk and she was very touchy around me, grabbing and slapping my arm when I would crack a joke. After the date I got several texts from her thanking me for a wonderful time, and how she wanted to cook for me on our next meeting. At one point she said she wanted to get me drunk on soju/beer bombs. She also thanked me for not being such a wimpy beta like the rest of the guys are in LA, and liked that I was more alpha and conservative.

I've seen similar behaviors on asian girls while wearing AlphaQ, I think it comes off a bit playerish, but the social proof definitely helped her to come out again, being a 44 female I doubt she's looking for "the one" anyway.

Been contemplating on what to wear for an indoor rave(finally, no more outdoor winds) between AlphaQ and Auraental+more. I think I'd roll with Auraental+Imprint /Nude. Meeting lots of new chinese friends so guess I should play it safe and not come off playerish.

Will report back next week.
08-17-2018 11:08 AM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-18-2018 9:49 PM

(08-17-2018 11:08 AM)Vinzanity Wrote:  I've seen similar behaviors on asian girls while wearing AlphaQ, I think it comes off a bit playerish, but the social proof definitely helped her to come out again, being a 44 female I doubt she's looking for "the one" anyway.

Been contemplating on what to wear for an indoor rave(finally, no more outdoor winds) between AlphaQ and Auraental+more. I think I'd roll with Auraental+Imprint /Nude. Meeting lots of new chinese friends so guess I should play it safe and not come off playerish.

Will report back next week.

Any updates? I'm particularly interested in products that specifically target Asian women.
12-18-2018 9:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Auraental for daily wear? in3deep 39 16,055 08-29-2017 5:16 PM
Last Post: TheBoogieMan