Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
AURAENTAL....early review
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AURAENTAL....early review
02-22-2015 3:54 PM

(02-22-2015 12:23 AM)kenjhow Wrote:  actually today i got my first hit from an asian using this stuff. kind of odd. i went for some sushi and the very pretty asian hostess was very friendly and made for some weird conversation. all she had to do was seat us (i was with two other women) but she kept making conversation asking random questions like if it rained outside or how the weather is and what we did throughout the day. it was kind of odd and usually from this type they just seat us and wish a good meal etc. its stretching it but i think the mones def affected her in some way. at the movies before then i was getting all kinds of stares and attention from very young girls/women. they don't even try to hide it but just stare usually twirling their hair.

young girls drool
02-22-2015 3:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2015 1:22 AM

okay today i went 3 drops of Aurental solo and went to see my hair stylist. she is pretty hot maybe 8/10 brunet. she was super happy to see me and acting very nervous(moving/talking fast and fidgeting). she is always nice but this time it was over the top and she kept calling me handsome and saying how hot i was. then when i went to pay she straight up showed me her cleavage. she was talking about hair getting everywhere and she said here look and basically bent down and opened up her chest. Blum i was like "damn". she also made sure i would see her next time and got my contact info. anyways as a general attraction product it seems to fit me well.
Girl_drink1
02-28-2015 1:22 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-28-2015 5:57 AM

(02-28-2015 1:22 AM)kenjhow Wrote:  okay today i went 3 drops of Aurental solo and went to see my hair stylist. she is pretty hot maybe 8/10 brunet. she was super happy to see me and acting very nervous(moving/talking fast and fidgeting). she is always nice but this time it was over the top and she kept calling me handsome and saying how hot i was. then when i went to pay she straight up showed me her cleavage. she was talking about hair getting everywhere and she said here look and basically bent down and opened up her chest. Blum i was like "damn". she also made sure i would see her next time and got my contact info. anyways as a general attraction product it seems to fit me well.
Girl_drink1

Is she asian?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-28-2015 5:57 AM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2015 9:46 AM

I'm not sure maybe part Asian. For me this stuff seems to work for all types. I seem to intimidate a lot of women and this stuff seems bring that down for me. Maybe because of the design but whatever works for me. I only got one clear hit this works on Asians but I'm not always around them.
02-28-2015 9:46 AM

ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-15-2015 10:05 AM

I'm quite intimidating...I need to look into this...

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
03-15-2015 10:05 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-16-2015 11:41 AM

i wanna say this ATL vibe is working. despite my online profiles filled my pics with different girls some of them even too intimate which makes many of my female friends say i look too playboyish. when girls talk to me they actually say im not the type that just sleeps around without any connections to the girls. and Im just thinking LOL to myself.
03-16-2015 11:41 AM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-01-2015 5:43 PM

Just copying and posting this from my journal...

(04-01-2015 5:40 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  Earlier on Monday, one of my friends wanted to introduce me to his group of Japanese friends whom were exchange students at the university. I knew this would be a great opportunity to give ATL some grounds for testing. So, at the recommended dosage, I put on 3 drops of ATL to the neck and off I went. When I got there to the hangout area, I've met up with my friend and his Japanese friends. Although only one girl was there, I still wanted to see how well ATL can do. In all honesty, ATL definitely played a role as virtually all of the men warmed up to me after a few minutes. They were asking me a lot of questions about my life and what all I do for fun. They then shared with me about their lives in Japan and what all they were doing in school. They then wanted me to play this card game with them as it is a Japanese version of Speed. It was fun and surely I enjoyed myself. My friend later told me that his friends enjoyed me as well.

Fast forward to today, still the same dosage and the same group of people. This time, a new girl joined in with the group and sat less than a foot away from me. Within minutes, I can tell ATL hit her hard. Imagine someone just smiling at you from ear to ear and very excited about what all you do in your life. That is exactly how she was reacting towards me, like she was meeting a celebrity. I couldn't tell you the number of questions she asked me, but it was like she wanted to know more about me. She even wanted to come to some of my semi-pro football games lol. The guys, again, were curious about me and also asked me questions. Even when I left to go to class, they all waved goodbye to me and want to see me again next week.

Overall, ATL works. To me, ATL is great for when you're getting acclimated to Asian people and their social networks and cultures. I like it because it works on both men and women. Men see you as one of them and the women (at least one so far) definitely had some sparkle in their eyes. For the time being, I think I'm going to continue using ATL around them until they feel more comfortable around me or when I have a date with one of the Japanese girls in the groups. But with ATL, it definitely works in your favor.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
04-01-2015 5:43 PM
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-14-2016 1:55 PM

Not sure where to put this, had it in my journal earlier also.

have been using ATL the past couple of days, for around 5-6 hours a day when working with a group Asians - one really cute Chinese girl first time out of China (18yrs); a couple of Japanese ladies (around 23, I couldn't really tell), a really really cute Malay girl (never really considered Malay girls before! 20yrs), one Singaporean and one Thai both 22yrs.

Two drops, one to either side of neck.

Here's what I observed.

Chinese girl, hard to comment, first time out of country, she was wide eyed for everything. Anything I said she took as a command right from the moment we met.

Japanese girls were very friendly to begin with, up for anything. Didn't see any change in behaviour through the first day. But at the end of the second day, one asked if she could call me next time she is in town so that we can see each other and take things further, and hugged me real tight. I didn't expect this, not from this girl anyway as she talked a lot to the other girls about her boyfriend in Japan.

Malay girl. Wow. She was a bit shy and quiet at first but really opened up as the weekend proceeded. Constantly giving me looks and smiles. At lunch she sat right next to me, very close. Legs touched a few times. I will explore this further some other time.

The Singaporean Chinese I thought was unaffected - she was cool at the start and cool at the end. Although with a couple of moments I thought she would let go. The Thai was also unaffected, she was friendly with everyone and this did not change.

No particular self effect noticed. I am 40s, oriental, average looking.
03-14-2016 1:55 PM

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-14-2016 2:58 PM

I actually really like ATL. It's effects don't seem to be blatant, but at the right dose (3 drops as they start coming out of the eurodropper opening), my Chinese s.o. seem more trusting and less paranoid/insecure. I've also found that she keeps bringing up long term stuff even more. Now she's talking about buying a house together. At the gym, guys seem more helpful and girls are nicer. As for self effects, I feel more calm and also more trusting of my s.o. as if everything is well. I'm assuming this is also how it affects (east asian?) Females I come into contact with.

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
03-14-2016 2:58 PM
pandatrooper
satori

Rep Post

07-26-2016 4:45 AM

anybody here tried shipping PT mones to Indonesia before?

Quite frustrated with the customs clearance situatuin here >.<

LAL : Wolf, BW, AV, Voodoo, A4A

AD : AM

Dondays : Tokimeki, BS Copulins
07-26-2016 4:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Auraental for daily wear? in3deep 39 16,052 08-29-2017 5:16 PM
Last Post: TheBoogieMan