Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
AMOG destroyers --techniques and mones
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

AMOG destroyers --techniques and mones
12-01-2015 7:56 PM

We've all been there .. You have a beauty in your arms and some AMOG is trying to either embarrass you or play himself up to steal her away from you.

Note : this doesn't apply to men who have gf or wife all they have to say is they are with their gf/wife and the AMOG will scurry away.

This applies to club scene , bars , and dating.

Let's get a list of collective statements, actions , and even mones which help out in this unfortunate but common situation .

Example:
AM is a great AMOG destroyer.. You destroy the AMOG by either befriending him or having women you know fight over you.. They see you as sexually superior and other women will try to get your attention.. If you're on a date for example, your date may get jealous new women are opening you (eg a flirty waitress going beyond just serving you) and suddenly you are not fending off other men, you have a woman fighting for you! Furthermore, if you're date tends to upset you (eg flirt with other men) , you feel free to state your point and since she see's you as superior she's more likely to change for you. I've seen this a lot of times with AM -- the status effect. This also destroys the AMOG because you're altering her perception and behavior towards you, not the AMOGS so it will reflect in her interaction with him.

Now your turn....

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 9:49 PM by dsouza.)
12-01-2015 7:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RazorCage
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: AMOG destroyers --techniques and mones
12-01-2015 11:10 PM

(12-01-2015 7:56 PM)dsouza Wrote:  We've all been there .. You have a beauty in your arms and some AMOG is trying to either embarrass you or play himself up to steal her away from you.

Note : this doesn't apply to men who have gf or wife all they have to say is they are with their gf/wife and the AMOG will scurry away.

Let's get a list of collective statements, actions , and even mones which help out in this unfortunate but common situation .

Example:
AM is a great AMOG destroyer.. You destroy the AMOG by either befriending him or having women you know fight over you.. They see you as sexually superior and other women will try to get your attention.. If you're on a date for example, your date may get jealous new women are opening you (eg a flirty waitress going beyond just serving you) and suddenly you are not fending off other men, you have a woman fighting for you! Furthermore, if you're date tends to upset you (eg flirt with other men) , you feel free to state your point and since she see's you as superior she's more likely to change for you. I've seen this a lot of times with AM -- the status effect. This also destroys the AMOG because you're altering her perception and behavior towards you, not the AMOGS so it will reflect in her interaction with him.

Now your turn....
The best AMOG destroyer, i believe is you. How you act is actually very important. Of-course mones (Like DP) in bars will help. If you act threatened by the AMOG, your value will drop in the girls eyes because basically you are telling her that you are afraid that she'll discover that the dude (or someone out there) is better than you. Relax, be confident. She's already in your company, that's what counts. Your job is not to screw it up.

If the AMOG's is trying to blatantly (or rudely) out-muscle in front of the girl, there are simple AMOG destroyers that you can apply here. one of my personal favorites is tactically busting his balls in front of the girl.
AMOG: *says something snippy/rude or butts in and ignores you*
You: "oh... what have we here? is that the latest pickup line/move" *then put you arm around the girl* come on show US more.. I wanna see more, i'm curious.

This will usually blow most of them out of the water and make them beat an awkward retreat. If you do it right, it'll even become a running joke btw you and the girl, thereby solidifying your interaction.

With your mones you should have an unfair advantage. Never act needy in the presence of a girl when an AMOG is around or else it's GAME OVER for you. Never come from a place of need. Some girls will even give the AMOGs some attention as a shit test to you. remain cool, believe that you are the shit and give off the impression that she's privileged to be in your presence, that you are pre-selected. Make her chase you; And SHE WILL.
Interact with other people (random girls) while with her. Let her have the impression that you can easily make friends. AMOG or no AMOG, she'll stick with you, you just have to be congruent.

* note, before you do this make sure that you've started kino on the girl within the first few seconds of meeting her*
12-01-2015 11:10 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

12-01-2015 11:39 PM

12-01-2015 11:39 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

12-02-2015 12:00 AM

Slap the shit out of them and hope security doesn't throw you out.. Ok that only happened once and out was my friend Jack Daniels fault.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 12:01 AM by Blacky Chan.)
12-02-2015 12:00 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-02-2015 12:50 PM

(12-01-2015 7:56 PM)dsouza Wrote:  We've all been there .. You have a beauty in your arms and some AMOG is trying to either embarrass you or play himself up to steal her away from you.

Now your turn....

Asked and answered already in this thread:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Your-answer...ur-date-gf
12-02-2015 12:50 PM
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2015 2:23 PM

Its very rare that a guy tries that with me, but when they do I like to use social peer pressure because it makes it very hard for them to react and women being social creatures instantly knocks the guy way down in social status which we know is key.

I always make friends with the staff and one of the first things I do is get names and introduce myself, if a guy rudely inserts himself:

"haha don't let Chris (bouncer/bartender) see you do that he ejects people for that"
and then reinsert myself

Only had to use it one time. The look in his face was absolute defeat.

If he uses a pickup line:

"jesus christ you couldn't use 2 brain cells to make the pickup lines from buzzfeed unique?"
then just dismiss him and continue the conversation

you shorter guys will hate me for this one but if he's shorter than me:

look down at his feet
"so cnn ran a story on those heel lifts, you went out and bought them, and you didn't think anyone would notice?"

that really pissed a guy off because although he wasn't short (5'9) he was shorter than me and his shoes clearly added about 1 inch which isn't uncommon with dress shoes. He got really angry and took his shoes off in the bar to prove they weren't heel lifts but of course it made him slightly shorter and he was in a no win situation.

When he left the girl was grinning and just said "holy shit!"

one of my friends is shorter (5'6) and guys think they can do this to him often, he spent about 6 hours going through the r/roastme subreddit and memorized a bunch of facial features and insults to go along with them. He has about 30 of these memorized for just about any look/style and it completely destroys the guys who attempt it, it's just absolutely brutal.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 2:30 PM by blitz.)
12-02-2015 2:23 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-02-2015 2:37 PM

Yeah as pointed out by a couple of people this is a revisted topic... Almost forgot about it that thread was started a few months back and so much has happened in my life since.. Anyways good to see new input here regardless. My apologizes..

Carry on all future input in designated thread listed here:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Your-answer...ur-date-gf

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 8:00 PM by dsouza.)
12-02-2015 2:37 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-03-2015 4:22 AM

It's a great opportunity to bond with the girl. When some asshole tries to move in, just say "I'm very sorry, but we're not interested in listening to you or talking with you. Bye.". Then lock immediate eye contact with the girl, and continue the previous conversation with her, with a confident smile. The term we're will create the bonding effect. It will also freeze the other guy out.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
12-03-2015 4:22 AM

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-04-2015 6:38 PM

AMOG's are bitches at heart and that's a fact. Never befriend them - I personally see it as a challenge to flip the script and make them look silly. She will love you more if you can use your wit to slap him down from his pedestal.

The Dude abides...
12-04-2015 6:38 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

12-04-2015 7:52 PM

I don't get a lot of AMOG these days since I stand tall and am confident.

If a man is with a woman and comes down on you for those purposes then he will just look silly to his gf.... If....you..ignore him.

Like the big alpha dog just lets the little dog bark and growl at him. No threat really.

There are men at work that do that on occaision to me but in this case it would be analogous to a woman bitch testing you if she found herself attracted. These men are gay. How do I know? Well subtle body language over the years. Could be these guys want a reaction, any reaction out of you, some emotion out of you,out of me. Nice, than cold....you really trying to push and pull me? Well can't be helped.

But Andro, yes they are bitches (sorry bout the b word ladies but for sake of argument) , are often moody , and condescending at times. Possibly not in touch with their manhood as a result of their bodies producing too mane female mones. It's a stretch but I got a good feeling.
12-04-2015 7:52 PM

Share This Thread