Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

AD: The fall of a giant???
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

AD: The fall of a giant???
12-02-2011 2:25 PM

What's going on with AD? If I put beside the animosity toward their management, they had always carried fantastics products at lightly superior price than the competition with a customer service second to none. Since the beginning of the week, the store seems to have collapse with drastic price increase(3x) and restricted availability...

How can this happened, that's the fascinating question? I'm guessing the AD gross sales are at least 2x times all the others mones companies combine. They are that dominant like it or not. The fact that they can't seems to generate enough cash flow and can't get a hold on steady supplying is beyond understanding and has got to be a result of a really poor administration. How can they have so much difficulties?

Lower I copied Steve who seems to be in a really tough situation seeing the crazy direction AD is taking and having to defend them being employed by them. He really hate True Pheromone btw:

From what I have come to understand these are regent grade chemicals, "world class stuff" here and so, so much better than any other companies. I know there are some discussions whether people believe this or not, but its all a matter of personal opinions and preferences when it comes to mones .

On one hand, and of course I admit bias because I work for AD (and have other things going on as well), we have purists who want the absolute best for their customers. If you really think about it logically here for a second putting aside all emotions AD is willing to forgo customers, willing to hurt their OWN business, because of their principals. Raising prices 300% in an economic crunch has driven many away and angered many others. I cannot say this with certainty, but they had to know it would and expected it. However you get a core group of enthusiasts that only want that quality they have come to expect from AD. I would say these persons have used and tested other molecules and determined through their own experiences that AD molecules are better than the competitions. I'll leave my personal opinion out because as I mentioned I am biased in more ways than one. These are the core group of purists AD caters too, and always has.

Somewhere along the line this philosophy changed dramatically. Even the forum has taken a much different turn. I read and even participate in stuff on the forum I never dreamed would occur. I guess with progress and marketing to teenagers and the mass crowds (no disrespect intended to anyone) you lose the closeness and willingness of the community to help. Instead you have a massive machine designed to do the most good for the most people. Utilitarian community that will collapse unless changes are made! Perhaps AD has recognized that their expansive universe and community is no longer "research based" and is now based on providing the same cheap mass market produced chemicals it never wanted to get into the first place. Maybe someone recognized this and decided the best way to save a company sending rare molecules to 16 year old boys who never report or intend to report is better to serve the core group. Either way as a community member myself and more importantly a pheromone enthusiast, long before I ever worked for AD, a direction needs ordered down to the helm. The ship right now and for a very long time has been circling in the devils racetrack as Samuel Clemons eloquently put it.

You cannot cater to the masses, promote through mass marketing efforts and claim to be a small research boutique with limited supplies. You're either one, but logically you cannot be both. These price increases might be reflective of a company pulling back to their roots. Only my biased opinion, but perhaps by pulling back, raising prices, limiting stocks, those who are not true enthusiasts for AD's quality standards will jump ship. It's quite obvious this is already happening. I've seen so many members just abandon ship as quickly as they possibly can. Only my speculation, but AD has to have expected this. The ship will right itself, set a course for better horizons, get rid of excess baggage and sail off into the sunset.

In the meantime there are lots of other companies. I was explaining to Mickaelia my situation with Apple computers. i could buy a $3000 macbook pro and have it crap out as much as a $600 Windows based laptop. Hopefully it will be under warranty and get fixed. Of course I could also buy a $600 laptop for every time my mac needed to go to a special store, on my time, on my dollar, for weeks at a time. Lets just say three times it happened and the laptop would have only cost me $1800. In some peoples view I would be way ahead of the game because I saved all that money. Or I could be a macboy and love my Macbook and feel the quality is worth the extra $1200 I would have saved with three laptops.

This is the difference and again only speculation on my part, but hopefully AD is banking on this. I can go out and buy products from Chris, Gary, Mara, Bruce, Phil and all the others and I have. First and foremost I'm an enthusiast, second I'm a purist too, but I also work for AD. I like what I do for a living and I have bills, and I take care of my dad. So yeah I have responsibilities and such is my bias. I also have a fledgling massage oil business.

What I don't have is access to, except through AD, is P83 , P75 , P96 ... One thing I can absolutely attest to is that with almost no exceptions my research into these molecules has never altered in the quality expected and received. My P83 I got the very first time, is exactly the same molecule I got the 10th time. I cannot always say that of every company I have tested molecules from. Now do not doubt for one second there are absolutely some fine suppliers of molecules available. There are also those unscrupulous criminals out there looking to make a buck on others work. Yeah I'm writing about the criminal in Canada! If AD had released the molecules names that scumbag would have stole them, just like he stole the rest of the Instant line. I hear the argument all the time that AD is obligated to release the names. How anyone can make that argument with the scumbag in Canada doing what he did is well beyond my level of intelligence.

I searched and compared raw molecules for a solid couple years from many suppliers and really there is a few out of hundreds that provided me with expected quality. My standards are pretty high too. NOT all out there selling molecules are bad. I make no qualms about it I use a supplier other than AD for my molecules and anyone who uses my oils can attest to the quality standards. AD also doesn't do bulk or wholesale, so why they somewhere along the line decided to mass market and still try to retain a boutique feel does not make a lot of sense to me either. I guess the only explanation I can think of is they are human too and made a mistake. If I know there is only 1 gram of molecules of this stuff and the guy who is making it is leaving or on the verge of death, I'm not then going to start promoting it to even more people. Imagine that, Jasmin a human being with real feelings, real pain, making real mistakes? Now take a good look at yourself in the mirror! While this one is hard to believe for me too, Michael Harris is a real person who makes mistakes obviously. I guess with the brilliance of someone like Michael, you'll also get colossal fuck ups too.

A long while back AD said they were going to close this part of the community down and invite community members to research. Why its taken so long, why EVERYTHING in AD takes so long as also beyond my intelligence level. I do not claim to have the answers. All I can do is speculate like the rest of you. I only do hope the true enthusiasts and purists will stay on boards and continue to research. AD has always been beyond generous with GC 's, points and many other discounts. I've personally given out the entire Instant line and many other products at the bequest of Michael. Anyone ever in need of quality products can always call and accommodations are always attempted to be made. AD is VERY generous in that area and I'm pretty sure once those who jump ship do, the rest will benefit from getting back into the real research aspect of the core philosophy behind AD as Michael has told us.

I hope the changes eventually revert back to more economical pricing, while maintaining the same quality. Let those who want the half-grade half-priced junk out of Canada go there. The rest of us, I implore you to make your decision. Batten down the hatches, raise the sales, tie your self to the ship. There's a storm coming, but like every good sailor knows, if we work like a team we will weather the storm. At every storms end is the sea of tranquility. Be merry and practice making babies.

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
12-02-2011 2:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: AD: The fall of a giant???
12-02-2011 3:08 PM

Death to the scam lords of AD! YahoopopcornsideLol

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-02-2011 3:08 PM
xev
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-02-2011 3:27 PM

Somewhat off topic, but does anyone know what the story is with the Canadian who stole their formulae that Steve mentioned?
12-02-2011 3:27 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-02-2011 3:33 PM

(12-02-2011 3:27 PM)xev Wrote:  Somewhat off topic, but does anyone know what the story is with the Canadian who stole their formulae that Steve mentioned?

I think he is insinuating true pheromones owner as the guy. Which only has won True Pheromones a Customer for life in me. HAHAHA

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-02-2011 3:33 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

12-02-2011 3:34 PM

@xev - TruePheromones.com
12-02-2011 3:34 PM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-02-2011 3:38 PM

When true pheromones started up i saw their site and thought this looks like a cheap knockoff of AD.

Instant jerk or true jerk
Instant shine or true radiance
A314 or true alpha
Instant gentleman or true charisma
Instant openess or true opener
Instant honesty or true communication

The formulas are different but the names look similar.
12-02-2011 3:38 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-02-2011 3:40 PM

THIS JUST IN VIDEO OF AD

(12-02-2011 3:38 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  When true pheromones started up i saw their site and thought this looks like a cheap knockoff of AD.

Instant jerk or true jerk
Instant shine or true radiance
A314 or true alpha
Instant gentleman or true charisma
Instant openess or true opener
Instant honesty or true communication

The formulas are different but the names look similar.

The difference paradigmshift is that True stuff actually works

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 3:41 PM by as33156.)
12-02-2011 3:40 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-02-2011 4:01 PM

(12-02-2011 3:40 PM)as33156 Wrote:  THIS JUST IN VIDEO OF AD

Haha. AD stuff worked for me. First time i applied IS my gf at the time came in and sniffed up and down my application points. Same girl who gave me a wtf are you doing when i was smelling her neck a couple of nights prior.

But yeah i understand their secrecy with the putatives and Steve makes an excellent point. They don't know who they are now. Are they a boutique or are they trying to sell to everyone. Their "research" model is a great way to make money off hobbyists and enthusiasts but its not a solid way to sell to the consumer who just wants to use a product that works.

I found a couple of products i really liked but there is never a guarantee i will be able to buy them.

Its gonna be interesting to see what happens with their customer base.

They have a problem with leaky togos. They have priced their socials so high that people will get the togos. Do you replace a leaky togo with another leaky togo?
12-02-2011 4:01 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

12-02-2011 4:14 PM

(12-02-2011 3:40 PM)as33156 Wrote:  THIS JUST IN VIDEO OF AD

Thats the insult to in Injure.
Like all of us hard core mixers, AD is chasing the axe commerical.
Even I, a Grass cutting, High School drop out, Black man, Knowns that there will never be a molecule that will have women kissing light poles.

More power to then tho!
12-02-2011 4:14 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-02-2011 4:19 PM

I've seen times when most of the consumer line was OOS ...

and they've brought it back !

Yes it took "a few days" ...

I had stuff from AD that worked for me ...and i had stuff that did not work ..

I understand as well their secrecy with their Putatives ... from an business approach !

What really bores me is all the drama that is going on there ... that's contraproductive !!

They are upping the prices for the 30ml bottles to be able to keep at least the togos on stock .. well that's o.k. but not really good ..

what pisses me off to death is that they are not able to get some togos that don't leak ... hey you guy's could call HAX they have some !!

i can not imagine that the number of togos needed by AD is higher than the amount some supplier can deliver ...

there were some approaches to tape the bottles... but somehow they are not able to use some good tape ... or whatever is the problem ..

Does anybody know the BodyShop story .... well... Lush copied their business concept as well ... and TBS has survived ...

That's some kinda businness practics that are nothing really new out there ... but now it happened and there's no reason to howl around ...

I know that the guy's over at AD can do better but i have no idea what holds them back ..

They should be way further with some product development like it looks on the surface ... or am i'm wrong ?

What i don't understand as well was their Holiday survival kit they announced ... if they are out of molecules .. how can they make such offers ?

and the list could go on and on ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-02-2011 4:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Babysteps ... but maybe a Giant Leap Pagodeiro 9 5,050 05-04-2012 10:27 PM
Last Post: misfit101