Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

AD: The fall of a giant???
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: AD: The fall of a giant???
12-03-2011 3:36 AM

Just think of it as recyclable beer, similar to this concept:

(12-03-2011 3:33 AM)paradigmshift Wrote:  

All i can say is... Really?

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
12-03-2011 3:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-04-2011 9:23 AM

There does seem to be more than than the usual level of drama going on over there these days. Then shame of it is, One of the best product they made, Instant Gentleman, seems to be next to impossible to get. A314, is still a very good mix, and I have yet to find anything to replace it, its not reason enough to keep buying anything else from AD.
12-04-2011 9:23 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-07-2011 5:46 AM

It feels like they're becoming increasingly arrogant. When pushed about other companies offerings they may snap "then go there" and remind you that their scientists aren't dead yet, so they have inferior molecules.
In one post Jasmin is boasting about their products, comparing AD vs. (most) other pheromone vendors to designer products vs. chinese counterfeit knock-offs.
She talks about love and justice and that she certainly doesn't want to be the type of person who buys a cheap purse instead of the original thing and hopes that her customers feel the same way (about her company).

I don't know. I didn't like that post one bit. In the beginning I thought AD's pheromones were good enough to sell themselves without any bull added but I can understand all of that is needed now that they're trying to get some 100 bucks for a bottle of Instant honesty. Not gonna happen.

They feel robbed by True Pheromones, who are selling all their mixes for 25 bucks and take the fight raising their own prices threefold?
I never said I was a clever man but that's not how I compete in my field of business...

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2011 5:46 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
12-07-2011 5:46 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-07-2011 8:42 AM

Oh now come on! They love and value you guys and appreciate all of your contributions to their reseach so much that they wanted to really do something for you in return.

Thats why they raised their prices. What better way to show their appreciation than to gouge you with a huge price increase?

BTW, when the raised the price up to $109 for A314 because they were losing money on it, they left the price at $69 on the a314.com website, and they threw in a full size bottle of Turn Up The Heat with every purchase.

That they would sell it for $40 less to anyone other than their valued forum members shows just how much less they love them. Big Grin

No Jasmine doesn't want to be the person buying a cheap knockoff instead of the original, she wants to be the one sellling the cheap knockoffs and passing them off as the originals.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-07-2011 8:42 AM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2011 9:40 AM

BTW, it cracks me up when they constantly compare themselves to Apple vs "$600 windows based laptops" when everybody knows that Apple computers are now manufactured...in China, including the MacBook Pro ! RoflRoflRofl
12-07-2011 9:40 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-07-2011 10:48 AM

Yeah but didn't you know that the only reason Apple outsources the work to China is because that's where a group of top exiled engineers live: High on top a secret mountain in a hidden valley, and it's the only place where the purest silicone in the world is found.

But they do have a problem, because the few engineers that are still alive are sick and feable, and they've sworn to take their silicone processing secrets to the grave. Once their gone there will be nobody left that knows how to make such pure silicone and the secret will vanish forever.

That's why Apple computers are so much more expensive. But there is some great news: They love their die hard fans so much that their thinking about tripling the prices to chase away those that aren't truly loyal to them, so that there will be enough silicone to insure that Apple's will be available to the biggest suckers, oops, I mean their most loyal customers.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-07-2011 10:48 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-07-2011 10:50 AM

sideLol
12-07-2011 10:50 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-07-2011 12:44 PM

(12-07-2011 8:42 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Oh now come on! They love and value you guys and appreciate all of your contributions to their reseach so much that they wanted to really do something for you in return.

Thats why they raised their prices. What better way to show their appreciation than to gouge you with a huge price increase?

BTW, when the raised the price up to $109 for A314 because they were losing money on it, they left the price at $69 on the a314.com website, and they threw in a full size bottle of Turn Up The Heat with every purchase.

That they would sell it for $40 less to anyone other than their valued forum members shows just how much less they love them. Big Grin

No Jasmine doesn't want to be the person buying a cheap knockoff instead of the original, she wants to be the one sellling the cheap knockoffs and passing them off as the originals.

This thing still seems to be in effect. Anyone ordered from this site?
I sure will if I'm really getting a bottle of A314 AND a bottle of Turn Up The Heat for $69, yes sir.

It sure would be strange to be able to order from there and get less love but more product. I really prefer getting
the latter. Big Grin

12-07-2011 12:44 PM
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2011 1:16 PM

the a314.com website might be a scam. just a thought
12-07-2011 1:16 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-07-2011 1:30 PM

(12-07-2011 1:16 PM)xxx Wrote:  the a314.com website might be a scam. just a thought

If I'm not mistaken, Androtics own that website too. Don't recall where I heard it though.

12-07-2011 1:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Babysteps ... but maybe a Giant Leap Pagodeiro 9 5,045 05-04-2012 10:27 PM
Last Post: misfit101