Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

A314 is back in stock
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
97 thanks in 37 posts

RE: A314 is back in stock
03-15-2016 7:09 PM

(03-15-2016 6:38 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  Any more updates Lucent?

I realize your testing is still in progress but is there anything worth mentioning so far?

Actually there is. I wore three drops yesterday people seemed kind of put off by me and avoided me a bit or seemed like they were avoiding me anyways. Today I went for 2 drops again, I got a bit of friendliness from fellow employees who know me already but still in the range of respect. Plenty of kino from the girls I work with especially one girl who always keeps to herself.

One thing of bigger note is I've noticed the aggression of A314 starting to dig deep in me in the sense that I don't want to deal with anybodies bs. This morning I got my check and there was an error in my pay. I quickly felt enraged and texted my boss immediately and had to use all my will from losing my cool (really just wanted to storm out, I do a lot to keep my companies money in check and make sure every penny is accounted for). This is out of character for me especially since I am very lax about my own money and generally very laid back. Also had to deal with a uppity manager at Burger King who started lecturing me about using a coupon for a free Icee (apparently you're suppose to tell them about coupons before they ring you up.), I felt like she wasting my time to the point that I just did my best to ignore my own thoughts and just smile and nod.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
03-15-2016 7:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NP17, raikahoken, excalibur, Leon226 - Banned, Don Juan DeMarco, extraballislit, Ekscentra

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
2111 thanks in 802 posts

03-16-2016 11:23 AM

(03-13-2016 6:28 PM)Lucent Wrote:  Yeah it's kind of my first real reporting after lurking for a while on the forums.

Well lucent thanks for the reports but for the Vets here a newbie reporting on A314 is really useless. No offense meant. None whatsoever.
Don't get me wrong but we do appreciate your report. Not having tried the older better versions of A314 leaves you at a disadvantage.

To give everyone an example: Richard LaMotta created Chipwich in 1981. A Chipwich is an ice cream sandwich made of ice cream between two chocolate chip cookies. The original Chipwich was made up of 2 large fresh chocolate chip cookies and fresh vanilla bean ice cream. Todays Chipwich is made up of 2 medium sized cookies with a cheaper "ice cream" (Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whey, Milkfat, Maltodextrin, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gel, Polysorbate 80, Natural and Artificial Flavors).

The lesson here is someone who tried the 1981 Chipwich version would not like the current version of Chipwich.

Minneapolis-based General Mills announced it had reduced the sugar in its Yoplait Original yogurts by 25%. The new recipe, now with 20 fewer calories and an additional gram of protein per 6-oz serving, was developed over three years with more than 70 General Mills employees working on a variety of product improvements. To reduce the sugar, the team added milk and changed the natural flavorings. The new Yoplait Original tastes slightly less sweet but still contains no artificial sweeteners or flavors, according to the company. Such consumer-centric product renovation has been a key strategy at General Mills, which in the past year added more cinnamon taste to Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and removed aspartame from Yoplait Light. The company also repositioned Chex cereal as a gluten-free product, prompting double-digit growth.

So many new users hailed A314 Royale and the Vets who tried A314 Royale immediately knew that Royale was garbage.

From what I hear the A314 that they mailed out a few days ago is labeled rev 32 but who knows what is in the bottle. Mislabeling has happened at Androtics before.

I've said it before. Even if it is rev 32, that revision is a shadow of what the previous revisions were. In my opinion revision 32 was missing something that the other revisions had. new A314 users will love revision 32 because it is their first taste of A314. Vets will realize that revision 32 is not worth $109.00. Maybe I would pay $40 for revision 32.
03-16-2016 11:23 AM
Thanks given by Amann, Ekscentra, dexter
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 311
Thanks received:
1335 thanks in 608 posts

03-16-2016 11:47 AM

Paradox might be hitting on a very important point here about Androtics.

They can sell a sub-par A314 for twice the price, and still have customers.

So why would they ever want to improve the mix?Confused

Also keep in mind that the whole A314 debacle is just one in a long line of mishaps from the same company....Dodgy

I've said it before, but it bears repeating:

Which companies do you trust to provide a consistent high-quality product?

Androtics

PXS

AD

LAL

Apex

Love Scent

LE

TP

HAX

PT

...............by my count......only 1/2 of these companies have earned our trust..Dead Horse

.......stepping down from soapbox now........Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-16-2016 11:47 AM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
321 thanks in 238 posts

03-16-2016 11:55 AM

His report do server a useful purpose(are they even trying to fix a314 without us spending our own money). whistle
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2016 11:55 AM by jb20.)
03-16-2016 11:55 AM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
60 thanks in 33 posts

03-16-2016 4:04 PM

I agree the input is useful and there is no mention of any sort of comparison between revisions. He is only stating his observation like any of us would when we test a product that is new to us.

Also true that those who have never tested the old A314 have a disadvantage because there is no baseline to compare current observations to previous experience.

Fact of the matter is pheromones react different to different people. Most people report on how the product reacts to their chemistry and it's up to us to decide if it's worth exploring and spending our money, on the hopes that we get the same effect if not better.

With that said most of us will wait for a pattern to amerge from the input of various users not just one, all before making a decision on the product.
03-16-2016 4:04 PM

Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

Thanks received:
97 thanks in 37 posts

03-17-2016 11:04 PM

Alright, my work week has officially ended so I am going to give my best review on this product.

From the beginning I was excited to receive rev 32. I realize even it isn't the greatest revision in the long line of reformulations at least I would be able to touch a sliver of what was once considered amazing. So far I have not been let down but unfortunately I can't say that this mix matches up with the older rev 32 according to what I've read from other testers.

It may be because I am smaller and have softer features than the average man but there certainly isn't a super intimidation factor when I am wearing this mix. There's something I want to bring up about this though. Titan works the same way on me. Neither of these mixes which are known for their super intimidation factors actually create super intimidation in those around me even when I try to push it, similarly the reactions I do get when wearing either of these mixes is a impression of awe. Everything I do from picking up a piece of trash to filing away paperwork to even showing up early to work get's me compliments and a sense of awe from those around me. Strangers feel compelled to look at me and acknowledge me in situations where I would normally be ignored.

Despite this, I did manage to intimidate myself by pushing 3 drops near my jawline today. I lost my train of thought easily because I felt I wasn't adequate enough at my job but as I eased into the new pheromone signature it was a bit easier for me to relax. I also got a compliment from my boss who was testing my abilities today. He rarely gives compliments btw.

One other thing of note while testing this mix is that I find it to be very sexy towards women. It's the only mix so far that I have worn other than Voodoo that has gotten me attention from Caucasian and Asian women. It works with other races too but it's not so blatant and requires a sort of build up for the darker skinned women. There's one hispanic girl (18-21 yo) in particular that I do like who came up to me today, she started with a familiar "hey you!" and a smile and as we were talking I asked her about her job, she was fine for the initial 30 seconds or so but as she was talking she started stuttering her words and it seemed like she was losing composure. I don't know if this was due to the attractiveness of A314 or maybe intimidation?

My final verdict on this product is I have a pretty good feeling this isn't the old rev 32 (it might be but I don't have experience with the older revisions) but for what it does it's pretty amazing considering that the attention I get from girls are usually girls any average man would consider out of his league. Plus the constant flow of compliments is always nice, people seem to try their best to please you in some way. I honestly think this combined with Voodoo would be killer as Voodoo is very hypnotizing to women and A314 just makes you seem fascinating.

A final personal note is. I love status products. I initially got into pheromones for other reason but I found myself buying a ton of status products. I notice they all work similar for me other than Atlas and Wolf, I personally don't think Wolf has enough authoritativeness behind it, where as Atlas creates status but does so in a backdoor kind of way. The current revision of A314 reminds me of a refined version of Titan, the status is raw but it's easier to control. If I had to put these two mixes to historical leaders I would say Titan is Genghis Khan but this A314 is Gaius Julius Caesar. If I find any thing else of note to report in solo testing this mix I will mention it but for now I hope that others out there are willing to take the risk on this mix and report their testings to compare.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2016 11:11 PM by Lucent.)
03-17-2016 11:04 PM
Thanks given by kalpan56, kerno - Banned, moe, SeekingSuccess, Pheroman
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 799
Thanks received:
1174 thanks in 517 posts

03-18-2016 4:20 AM

Good reporting Lucent !

The only problem with trying this mix is the price. Some people may be able spend for this. The truth is that there are better products in the market at lower price.

The cost of A314 is far more than normal mones without any justification.

Still, I really like your reporting. It is honest and nicely written. Gives us ability to understand what the mix does. Also, It will help many users about buying decision.

Personally, I just don't like people or companies who don't have best interest of their customers at heart.

Thanks Good
03-18-2016 4:20 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 538 posts

03-18-2016 4:53 AM

Lucent. Since you're an alpha enthusiast, we'd be interested in getting a comparison of the alpha products you've tried in my "alpha reviews" thread.

Sun bespectacled
03-18-2016 4:53 AM
Snowden
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
51 thanks in 18 posts

03-19-2016 7:41 AM

I have been using 314 pretty much every work day since rev23 and pheromones in general since I was 17 which is near 20 years... I disagree with the sentiments on 32, it was still a decent mix, better than any other status mix by a mile in production that I've seen, still gave you the feeling of wanting to smash some idiot that happened to speak nonsense in your vicinity through the wall at 4 drops and made you the boss at 2 drops... At the end of the day 314 has always been more effective if you have an alpha personality to begin with, it will work with to push a path of least resistance to your goals.. If you don't have the drive and desire to begin with 314 will only act as a conduit to allow you to go through your life without being walked on...

Anyway I ordered a couple of bottles a few days ago, so I'll let you guys know in a week or so if it's more rubbish or a usable mix.

Blessed With

Androtics - A314 Rev 26 Onwards, IH, IS, CTTM2, TUTH, Space Land, Ammo, P79, P91, P95, P102, P106, P107, P131, MX327, MX329, MX330, TAC, P96 (O&S)
LAL - Nude, AV, Hypnotica, SXD-9, Kane, BW, OD, Max-T-150, DP
Apex - M3X, Core, Orbital, Style, Titan, Manimal, Dion, Atlas, SM, C36,
Pheromone Treasures - GOA, AT, THU, 0-69, TS
Love Scent - Chikara, SOE, Alpha 7, NPA, NNPA, Liquid Trust, TE, AE
Hax - C4 Wingman
Other - BodyWise Spray

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
03-19-2016 7:41 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, Lucent, Leon226 - Banned, dexter

GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 146
Thanks received:
538 thanks in 246 posts

03-19-2016 10:31 AM