Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

A314 is back in stock
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
97 thanks in 37 posts

RE: A314 is back in stock
03-12-2016 5:17 AM

So I applied one drop split between my wrist last night for self testing effects this is what happened.

Initially the first thing I noticed was the scent is definitely not Royale revision scent. It's a real nice musky scent that opens up nicely on the skin nothing extraordinary but still a pleasant scent, after a while it gave me a minor headache though. As for effects I got nothing at first other than minor agitation, after about 30 minutes or so in the agitation subsides and I start feeling more calm and focused similar to when I wear P75 by itself. As the night progresses I am doing random internet browsing when I notice a girl that I find physically attractive on Facebook posts something emotional. I usually ignore most of the stuff she posts and have never brought myself to actually trying to start a conversation with her. So for some reason I decided to send her a message for the first time in forever. She didn't reply but at the same time I didn't care, this is something out of character for me.

I checked my thoughts and realized I was cool with everything at the moment I also had a sort of confidence that wasn't cocky but subtle and my thoughts were still manageable and not crazy out of control like when I wear Titan or Bad Wolf. Before going to bed I noticed a slight rush building up in me which reminded me of what Core feels like when you first spray it on, I had to wipe off the application points so that it wouldn't keep me up at night.

Like I said before I have no experience with any revision other than Royale but in my opinion this feels like the reverse version of Royale when it comes to self effects. For me Royale would hit me with a sudden rush (similar to caffeine) and quickly die off within an hour with no other self effects. This Rev 32 seems to gradually build up to that rush adding subtle confidence and focus along the way.

I'll try 2 drops when I go back to work.

(03-11-2016 6:01 PM)blitz Wrote:  hey now don't just tease us like that

details!

As for Voodoo+P75, it's probably best left in a Voodoo thread but i'll give a short review. P75 is golden for any mix when you want to give it that extra sexiness for girls, It normally gives me a bit of confidence and comfort in who I am but nothing over the top so it's nice for it's self effects too. Voodoo is literally what Garry says it is. It hypnotizes girls and it's just amazing at it, every girl I've talked to with it on turns into a giggling school girl. People also remember you, males and females.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2016 5:24 AM by Lucent.)
03-12-2016 5:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by right_mr
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
705 thanks in 309 posts

03-12-2016 6:46 AM

(03-11-2016 4:53 PM)Lucent Wrote:  Guys?

Unfortunately I have no experience with the old revisions so I have no idea if the formula in the bottle matches the revision label, but this is what I got.

Do you mind posting a pic of the front of the bottle?

The Androstenone Discussion
03-12-2016 6:46 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 258
Thanks received:
1399 thanks in 557 posts

03-12-2016 7:29 AM

When I was a kid, a few years back, I loved cheese wiz, cheesy , salty and great with everything that cheese can make better.

Now that I'm an adult, cheese wiz is still on the market but the only similarity to this product and the one I enjoyed 40 years ago is the colour. It's not the same!

A314 is sold in the same bottle it always has and burdens the same description.

Over the years we have been told that some ingredients are hard to come by and/or are no longer available. The people that have made the original formulation are most likely gone.

I do believe that 12-14 years after the original product that some of the ingredients are not available ( original vendor not exist) or just not sold anymore.

But alas cheese wiz is still orange and salty but not the same.

Get it!?

Best ,
FD
03-12-2016 7:29 AM

Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

Thanks received:
97 thanks in 37 posts

03-12-2016 7:34 AM

(03-12-2016 6:46 AM)renny Wrote:  Do you mind posting a pic of the front of the bottle?

Sure.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-12-2016 7:34 AM
Thanks given by renny
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

Thanks received:
97 thanks in 37 posts

03-13-2016 3:31 PM

I'm back after a day at work with 2 drops of the new Rev 32. All I can say for the results is they are interesting.

Before I start I want to say that status products on me are very weird as I am not a physically intimidating person at all. I am very short and small and look 14 yo. I want to go a week testing it solo though maybe at 3 drops. At 2 drops the effects on others sort of remind me of Titan except slightly refined.

I work in an airport setting so I look for hits in total strangers. One thing of note is the amount of eye contact maintained. With Titan I notice about 70% of the people I come across hold eye contact. With this version of rev 32 about 90% people hold eye contact. With Titan I am often complimented on the most menial things. I noticed a similar effect with Rev 32. Although I am slightly concerned that some of the effects might be attributed to residual Voodoo, as I know Garry's products tend to cling for a while, I once got hits from wolf 2 days and several showers after. Even if that is the case A314 with Voodoo is amazing as well and hits Caucasian and Asian women like a Mack truck.

Self effects at two drops are similar to Titan or P75 solo. Alert and focused. Although the aggression from A314 feels more tempered and manageable than Titan's.

After a week of solo testing just to insure I have no more Voodoo on me and that A314 solo hits are consistent I'll report back with my final conclusion.

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2016 3:57 PM by Lucent.)
03-13-2016 3:31 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, excalibur, right_mr
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
60 thanks in 33 posts

03-13-2016 5:20 PM

(03-13-2016 3:31 PM)Lucent Wrote:  I'm back after a day at work with 2 drops of the new Rev 32. All I can say for the results is they are interesting.

Before I start I want to say that status products on me are very weird as I am not a physically intimidating person at all. I am very short and small and look 14 yo. I want to go a week testing it solo though maybe at 3 drops. At 2 drops the effects on others sort of remind me of Titan except slightly refined.

I work in an airport setting so I look for hits in total strangers. One thing of note is the amount of eye contact maintained. With Titan I notice about 70% of the people I come across hold eye contact. With this version of rev 32 about 90% people hold eye contact. With Titan I am often complimented on the most menial things. I noticed a similar effect with Rev 32. Although I am slightly concerned that some of the effects might be attributed to residual Voodoo, as I know Garry's products tend to cling for a while, I once got hits from wolf 2 days and several showers after. Even if that is the case A314 with Voodoo is amazing as well and hits Caucasian and Asian women like a Mack truck.

Self effects at two drops are similar to Titan or P75 solo. Alert and focused. Although the aggression from A314 feels more tempered and manageable than Titan's.

After a week of solo testing just to insure I have no more Voodoo on me and that A314 solo hits are consistent I'll report back with my final conclusion.

I was hoping your testing would Sway me in either direction, but I'm still on the fence with this one.
03-13-2016 5:20 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1985
Thanks received:
2334 thanks in 1320 posts

03-13-2016 5:26 PM

This sounds much more like Rev.32 to me, but I can't be sure one way or another. It certainly seems to be a huge step up from Royale, as if that's saying much.
03-13-2016 5:26 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 311
Thanks received:
1335 thanks in 608 posts

03-13-2016 5:59 PM

Unfortunately, Androtics has really screwed themselves with customer loyalty here.

Even if they do get the mix right, how long will it last, and who says they will not change it without notice???

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-13-2016 5:59 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

Thanks received:
97 thanks in 37 posts

03-13-2016 6:28 PM

(03-13-2016 5:20 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  I was hoping your testing would Sway me in either direction, but I'm still on the fence with this one.

Yeah it's kind of my first real reporting after lurking for a while on the forums. I tend to spend money liberally when it comes to these products with no expectation from them. So I thought I'd do my part for the community and report on it.

I do have a fair amount of experience with status products though. This version of A314 feels similar Titan or even a bit like Ascend Dominant, but something in Ascend Dominant tries really hard to curb the aggressiveness in it but whatever it is gives me a bad after effect. A314 doesn't have that so I am enjoying that about it so far.

(03-13-2016 5:26 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  This sounds much more like Rev.32 to me, but I can't be sure one way or another. It certainly seems to be a huge step up from Royale, as if that's saying much.

Definitely. I remember having to use 4+ drops of Royale to get any kind of effect and the only noticeable effect was invasion of my personal space and being treated like a pushover.

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2016 6:33 PM by Lucent.)
03-13-2016 6:28 PM
Thanks given by Don Juan DeMarco, excalibur, right_mr, Ekscentra, Leon226 - Banned
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
60 thanks in 33 posts

03-15-2016 6:38 PM

Any more updates Lucent?

I realize your testing is still in progress but is there anything worth mentioning so far?
03-15-2016 6:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A314 appears to be back in stock. dorfmeister 365 47,820 11-21-2015 11:45 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  P86 back in stock? andromun 1 691 03-11-2014 3:28 PM
Last Post: dexter